42 minutes ago, nikos32 said:

and can i please know how you came to the conclusion that this is koxp? I've never used a koxp. I use a macro mouse which is not a koxp. if i know i can use macro when i am at pc. I was afk for 5 minutes because I had to go to the garden with my dog .. I don't know where you got koxp. why would i use koxp on a 100gb character maybe more? I probably wouldn't be normal idiot. I will ask for a review and I would like to know how to find out that a person uses koxp or macro. I would like to see some facts that I used koxp. since knight online has protection against koxp right? .. this is going wrong for me. I want to see the evidence, if I didn't tell the truth, I wouldn't argue with you here. thanks for understanding

Just now, NaRcOOOOOOO said:

u used it in cz?

not, on deru in luferson.. dnk why this is ... and i dont use anybody " Using 3rd Party Tools (aka bots) "   

I do not understand that.... 

it feels like a theft to me, I pay and without any violation of the rules I got a ban. I threw in $ 800 acc. and I'm not an idiot to use koxp on a paid account

9 minutes ago, Sm0g01 said:

not, on deru in luferson.. dnk why this is ... and i dont use anybody " Using 3rd Party Tools (aka bots) "   

I do not understand that.... 

it feels like a theft to me, I pay and without any violation of the rules I got a ban. I threw in $ 800 acc. and I'm not an idiot to use koxp on a paid account

if its true they can see it

8 minutes ago, NaRcOOOOOOO said:

if its true they can see it

I will stand up for myself to the bone. I do not use koxp or any other program.
 if I see what I'm using then I see the Bloody Atech4 driver and that's my mouse. out of order I was 10 minutes online +/-. 
I sit there like an idiot every time. when I leave for a few minutes, I have a ban.

• Administrators

Well, you are not the first who purchase KC and then gets banned for using bot. However, it's you who started this topic by saying "as far as I know, kosp is allowed" and my reply above was based on that. It was a GM who banned you and indeed your character looks suspicious on that video, however we've never banned anyone without 100% proof before so I need some time to investigate your case.

16 minutes ago, nikos32 said:

Well, you are not the first who purchase KC and then gets banned for using bot. However, it's you who started this topic by saying "as far as I know, kosp is allowed" and my reply above was based on that. It was a GM who banned you and indeed your character looks suspicious on that video, however we've never banned anyone without 100% proof before so I need some time to investigate your case.

I'm sorry, I didn't talk about koxp at all. it was Aussie who talked about koxp. I talked about it as far as I know the macro is allowed here. Furthermore, I write about the fact that I put x dollars into the game does not mean that a man does everything. I'm not a small child but I'm writing that I wouldn't use such a program (koxp) on a character with the following value. how did she behave suspiciously? Mr. Macro is a timed thing in a loop, is that suspicious? sir, please, you know that both spawn and attacks, both me and prisera, are spinning in a loop. Show everything and set the mouse without any problem. unless one is an idiot. but you can't judge pardon by the recording if it's a macro or a coxp. is it that next to the spot there are 6 characters on top of each other and threshing the spot 24 hours is fine? btw almost the same nicknames, characters dressed to kill it, so on. it's alright. not a single nick was seen here banned.

13 hours ago, Scorpionito said:

Are you jokin ? Aussie just mentioned what you wrote at the start of this topic , check what you write next time , but as they say in my country , mistaken words hides the truth

so what? we are not in your country, this is an international forum, so chill down and dont do stupid comments if you have nothing to say.

So is it a new rule to ban people who uses wrong terms on forum? I dont think so

fortunatelly enough, you have no word here, so please shut up. I dont care what you do believe or not, after all, it doesnt really matter what do YOU think and i dont really care. 

Id love to see your reactions getting banned 800 dollars account for no reason with no explanation. I will not react to your messages anymore, cause theres no really any point.

On 11/26/2020 at 6:06 PM, Sm0g01 said:

As far as I know, kosp  is allowed.

This is what I was referring too, you clearly say KOSP (KOXP) so it seems very suss that you would say this and not mean it. Regardless it is Mr Nikos32's decision if the ban sticks.  The fact that you have sunk $800 on the server should not influence anyone's decision.

17 hours ago, Aussie said:

This is what I was referring too, you clearly say KOSP (KOXP) so it seems very suss that you would say this and not mean it. Regardless it is Mr Nikos32's decision if the ban sticks.  The fact that you have sunk $800 on the server should not influence anyone's decision.

I love how he try's and claims because he put 800 into a server that he shouldn't be banned. The kid was caught cheating and can't take it. He's going crazy on ko4life fourms and most people are just laughing at him. 

• Administrators
16 minutes ago, kurtis said:

I love how he try's and claims because he put 800 into a server that he shouldn't be banned. The kid was caught cheating and can't take it. He's going crazy on ko4life fourms and most people are just laughing at him. 

This is not the same person.