Hi  @nikos32 We have a few suggestions.  can be worked on or updated.

-Add on pus 200x Cure potion without weight 

- Clan Leader Nickname visibilty range should be closed.

- Blue chest or items can buy with pk stone

- Talia not repeatable or 

- Supermagic hammers must be make harder or if it possible disable.

- CZ monument respawn time decrease.

- BDW reward should be better.

- Capture the castle event round break time now 1 min its should be 5 min.

- When using the magic hammer, the damage cannot be corrected without removing and equipping the items.

- Items that fail to +8 can also be announced.

- Snow war respawn point should be random.

- Can you add skin for shells 

- Priest basic skills should be open.

- if you can add Lighting 1h sprear for LR build.

- Add 4x or more Death mare on Bowl (Drops : Shells , Exp items , High class item)

- Add more cape's colors

- Add more event weekend for fun

Have fun.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Dont add valks or mythrils lol...is this a myko server or its gonna become new crap again?stick to myko..

Also,You could add gold bars to Dark Mares on a low drop rate,maybe like 1-3%,so people can actually realize and farm more there.

No need GB silver bars droping very often, already too much coins in game

• Like 1

13 hours ago, SirJhon said:

- Add 4x or more Death mare on Bowl (Drops : Shells , Exp items , High class item)

Have fun.

All of suggests really good in my opinion. But especially this ones awesome. It will help grow the activity on server.

* Server needs blue chest cause economy fcked up cause of hb prices. When someone wants 300 gb for hb the others say if HB 300 gb my item have to be at least 50 gb and newcomers never catch up the server.

* When 800-900 online on server only 100-150 guy registering the BDW cause of lame rewards.

* Capture the castle event have to be like Capture the Flag cause this is old style cz and u cant go inside of the bowl instantly. The other nation needs more time for get ready second wave of Capture the Castle.

* If 1x lr spear add it'll help 1h lr giga and impact. And that will be valuable items again.

* If u can add Death Mare or Guard of Bowl to Bowl it will up the activity of server. And it will help newcomers also. Cause geared guy always wants farm on there and fight with each other for that slot. Newcomers can farm dms/titans easily when geared fight with each other

* We are working on weekdays and not feeling eventless. But on weekend all of clannies just jerking around and waiting the event for killing someone. 

Regards

Edited by Bhromka
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Bhromka said:

All of suggests really good in my opinion. But especially this ones awesome. It will help grow the activity on server.

* Server needs blue chest cause economy fcked up cause of hb prices. When someone wants 300 gb for hb the others say if HB 300 gb my item have to be at least 50 gb and newcomers never catch up the server.

* When 800-900 online on server only 100-150 guy registering the BDW cause of lame rewards.

* Capture the castle event have to be like Capture the Flag cause this is old style cz and u cant go inside of the bowl instantly. The other nation needs more time for get ready second wave of Capture the Castle.

* If 1x lr spear add it'll help 1h lr giga and impact. And that will be valuable items again.

* If u can add Death Mare or Guard of Bowl to Bowl it will up the activity of server. And it will help newcomers also. Cause geared guy always wants farm on there and fight with each other for that slot. Newcomers can farm dms/titans easily when geared fight with each other

* We are working on weekdays and not feeling eventless. But on weekend all of clannies just jerking around and waiting the event for killing someone. 

Regards

*Blue chest has %100 drop rate for unique adding more blue chest it is not necessary I think.I hope that fact never change

*I also agree with you bdw reward more valuable and if it is possible without a random system each party should have a priest.Some times one of the parties 4-5 priest and the other party dont have any

*It does not matter 1 minutes or 5 minutes for second rounds starts.Events announced almost 2 hours before people can be ready for each wave easily and can do plan for further

*Lightning spear is worst of the ideas.You can use impact+impact or impact+lr giga(think like toto+hanguk,one highclass item and 1 unique)

*Death mare or Guard of Bowl only cause rich can be more rich.It is too early to adding this mobs if the drops are to precious.But if they are only time killing it can be acceptable

*When the bi frost added it will be placed only weekends and later on clan war etc. You can not find free time when the all events released.I think we need to wait little bit more

• Like 1

16 hours ago, SirJhon said:

-Add on pus 200x Cure potion without weight 

- Clan Leader Nickname visibilty range should be closed.

- Talia not repeatable or 

- Supermagic hammers must be make harder or if it possible disable.

- CZ monument respawn time decrease.

- When using the magic hammer, the damage cannot be corrected without removing and equipping the items.

- Items that fail to +8 can also be announced.

- Snow war respawn point should be random.

- Can you add skin for shells 

- Priest basic skills should be open.

- Add more cape's colors

Have fun.

*I agree cure potions can be added to pus like mana and health potions

*Most of the clans using noob chars and because of that clans playing like 35 players.I hope if it can be removed this will be also good suggestion

*I also agree with talia's it should be unrepairable.And the drop rates of talisman of destructions and talisman of talias must be hard

*Cz monu is 1 hour if i dont remember wrong.It is good enough I think.If it is more monument means more blue chest and it will be break the market

*I also suggest that idea to nikos many times.I hope fail to +8 also announced

*I also another type of suggestion for snow war for balance.It must be with rooms like bdw with more users like 25vs 25vs.Because when I enter last time almost 200 humans vs 50 Orcs. It was very shit of event because of that

*More type of cape and color will be also good.