I got banned for no reason

I just recived a ban on all of my account for a reason i still dont understand. My clan leader got banned so he gave me Lead of the clan after that my accounts got banned aswell. I dont se what the reason is behind it since i have not used any sofware or macro etc, i have no strikes or nothing they just banned me anyway. The clan was as much mine as hes so ofcoures i will want to take the lead over, you cant ban ppl for what other ppl may or may not have done. I cant say what other ppl are doing and i just cant get banned for playing in the same partys when we are in the same clan.

How come you gms can just ban ppl for no reason and 0 proof of anything, is this the way you treat your players/customers. 

Pls show me were the proofs are since there are none i would like to be unbanned sincerly LadySupreme.

account Vertikalslip4 and vertikalslip3

8 hours ago, Vertikalslip4 said:

I just recived a ban on all of my account for a reason i still dont understand. My clan leader got banned so he gave me Lead of the clan after that my accounts got banned aswell. I dont se what the reason is behind it since i have not used any sofware or macro etc, i have no strikes or nothing they just banned me anyway. The clan was as much mine as hes so ofcoures i will want to take the lead over, you cant ban ppl for what other ppl may or may not have done. I cant say what other ppl are doing and i just cant get banned for playing in the same partys when we are in the same clan.

How come you gms can just ban ppl for no reason and 0 proof of anything, is this the way you treat your players/customers. 

Pls show me were the proofs are since there are none i would like to be unbanned sincerly LadySupreme.

account Vertikalslip4 and vertikalslip3

Whats your ingame nick ?