I think Talia armor should be removed or at least be nerfed (lower weapon defense or making the quest materials collection much more difficult to be completed), this armor isn't balanced at all as it is almost impossible to kill someone while he's using this armor - even when chasing a guy in 2 vs 1.
nowadays almost everyone are using this armor and it's making PK boring and frustrating when someone is in trouble he just put this lame armor and run away...

• Like 3

Hello,

Maybe obtaining Super Magic Hammer should be harder, or acid potions should be cheaper due to server's situation. But we will not delete Talia armors, and not reduce their antidefences.

If you guys think to kill some classes with 1 skill, sorry guys. If you guys think to kill other classes with 3 skills, sorry guys. Talia armors are a part of game and it allows people to farm/survive last longer. Please stop saying: "We cannot kill anyone with Talia armors" Sometimes you cannot kill, and you can use the same item as everyone can use. And please do not talk like talias for only some classes.

Why should assassins spend 300 gbs gear if we cant even kill a 10 gb paper mage with a dd helmet and a talia?Please explain us,open our eyes,cause i cant really believe a word i see here for the past weeks.

Everyday that passes i believe you guys want a mage server,otherwise it has no explanation.

Like in Kill GM Events,hey,lets gather 100 people around the GM and wait for mages to be ready to just nova and get 2k nps for throwing a simple nova,lets all create mages,thats the purpose of the event .

Edited by Ragnar

1 hour ago, GM_Thanos said:

Hello,

Maybe obtaining Super Magic Hammer should be harder, or acid potions should be cheaper due to server's situation. But we will not delete Talia armors, and not reduce their antidefences.

If you guys think to kill some classes with 1 skill, sorry guys. If you guys think to kill other classes with 3 skills, sorry guys. Talia armors are a part of game and it allows people to farm/survive last longer. Please stop saying: "We cannot kill anyone with Talia armors" Sometimes you cannot kill, and you can use the same item as everyone can use. And please do not talk like talias for only some classes.

Then reduce acid potion price 🦀

12 minutes ago, OneMoreTime said:

Then reduce acid potion price 🦀

That is why i said this one mate. Not only reeucing acid potions prices, but also making harder to obtain Super Magic Hammers.

1 hour ago, GM_Thanos said:

Maybe obtaining Super Magic Hammer should be harder, or acid potions should be cheaper due to server's situation.