Sugestion : Archers are Very weak in 1vs1

Hi, i think archers 70 skill dmg is fine but the 5-3 combo misses very easy. every1 who slide or even using S combo u miss all arrows expect 1 or maximum 2 if u lucky.

i remember i was archer at this server for whole life and i loved it. why did u ruin that class?

@nikos32

Please bring it back to its glory days! something must be fixed on archery combo. u can't see even 1 archer player on your server who is not running in archer party and just zombi z + skill from far ;/

• Like 1

make reskill expensive and fix archer combo then all problems will be solved. there are max 10 main archers in server atm. rest of them are sins who reskill to archer in events.

there are 3-4 clans doing same thing everyday. they change their personal to bow, free reskill , make full archer party and z-70. 

25 minutes ago, Jiggy said:

Waw thought suggestions couldnt get any more stupid. Why dont you delete mage tp and priest debuff while you are at it. Mindblowing...

same stupid like 1 post.

archer is not a class to close combat yes? so why ya all cry about 3-5 skill?

warrior is for close combat, and arch with that far shoot is anoying :D

It is known that archer 5-3 supposed to have the highest damage output in the game. But they are less tanky than warriors so compensate. 
So yes, archer can be a close combat class if played and built right, why else would 5-3 even be in the game? 

Yes Z skill archers are annoying, but if they dont cancel 100% and their dmg is ‘okay’, you should be able to deal with them.

that being said, i havent seen ANY archer here so far playing as they should, with 5-3. Havent tested myself so cannot tell if anything is wrong with it

Edited by Jiggy

36 minutes ago, mkotyna2 said:

same stupid like 1 post.

archer is not a class to close combat yes? so why ya all cry about 3-5 skill?

warrior is for close combat, and arch with that far shoot is anoying :D

you say archer is not a close-combat class and you cry when they shoot from far. so tell me what do you want them to do?

total pepega

6 hours ago, Elysia said:

you say archer is not a close-combat class and you cry when they shoot from far. so tell me what do you want them to do?

total pepega

better dont go that far...

im telling that he is cryin that archer 3/5 arrow skill miss in close combat

im telling, that is anoying  that archers can shoot me from that far and then use light feet to run away ANOYING

see difference?

and YES

i dont like to be shooted from far away..

i think sin should get light feet  delay..

but i cant do anything about it like You too

SO STHU :)

10 hours ago, mkotyna2 said:

when @nikos32 add delay to archer/sin light feet, you could ask him for it...

now the tactic of a lame is running away and attacking with a bow at a long distance, without being able to catch up with a player like me (warrior)

you aint able to catch them cause propably you are completely noob 1st of all , 2nd your suggestion doesnt make any sense , i am warrior as well , but really archers are so easy to kill and believe it or not , its so easy to catch them :) as for 5-3 arrow good archer players and not just the braindead Zskill pk and full run , yeah they need to be more accurate cause they miss so much on 5-3 ! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mkotyna2 said:

better dont go that far...

im telling that he is cryin that archer 3/5 arrow skill miss in close combat

im telling, that is anoying  that archers can shoot me from that far and then use light feet to run away ANOYING

see difference?

and YES

i dont like to be shooted from far away..

i think sin should get light feet  delay..

but i cant do anything about it like You too

SO STHU :)

it looks like you didnt even read my post. i am against the zombie Z+skill from far game style. archer is my favorite class but sadly i can't play it because it got ruined.

1 minute ago, JrAcura said:

wtf really? noob aq you dont know r4id3r or michael. Dont troll game masters and nikos please if you are a noob

58 minutes ago, Spitfire said:

In most of servers archer can easily kill every class in VS if not slided.

The true point here its that 5x3 combo its absolutly fukked up, you can check it on high area bosses such as samma. Also a funny fact its  that both skills who form the combo are failsafe atack and yet in versus can be cancelled like a heal or a debuff.