I know that this is a problem and a difficulty for users, but maybe we will try to try to use as much English as possible when writing on the forum?

Sometimes I am sorry that I cannot fully participate in some dramas, or even check who has to say.

I see and know that most of the users are of Turkish origin and it is easier for them to communicate in their own language, but remember us in the minority and the minority puts conditions, hehe

It would be very nice if important matters, information, answers were written in English, which is very universal and present in the world.

For sure, it is easier for YOU as a forum post contributor, it is even easier to use a translator than, like us non-Turkish players, we have to translate e.g. two sides of a conversation ...

This is my whole proposition, please give me some feedback :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Turkey is a 3rd world country and %80 of the population can not speak english.  I guarantee turkish community is making a great effort trying to speak mostly in EN on this forum. 

BTW im going to open a topic for admins to add automatic Google translator in forum if it is possible. Support my actions

Edited by R1TA
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, R1TA said:

Turkey is a 3rd world country and %80 of the population can not speak english.  I guarantee turkish community is making a great effort trying to speak mostly in EN on this forum. 

BTW im going to open a topic for admins to add automatic Google translator in forum if it is possible. Support my actions

Derdin neyse doğru düzgün anlat,terbiyesizliğin alemi yok.

1 hour ago, R1TA said:

kanka bizi 3.dünya ülkesi yapmasaydın iyiydi be😀Belkide adam Türkiye'ye turist olarak gelcekti, döviz getircekti valla gitti paracıklar.

İstatistiksel olarak bir ingilizden yada bir ispanyoldan yada bir rustan daha fazla yabancı dil bilme oranımız var.

Bence Türklerin yabancılara yorum yapmama sebebi dil değil, umursamaması.

İspanyolların LaLiga izleyip, superligi takip etmemesi gibi birşey.

2 minutes ago, wogo said:

kanka bizi 3.dünya ülkesi yapmasaydın iyiydi be😀Belkide adam Türkiye'ye turist olarak gelcekti, döviz getircekti valla gitti paracıklar.

İstatistiksel olarak bir ingilizden yada bir ispanyoldan yada bir rustan daha fazla yabancı dil bilme oranımız var.

Bence Türklerin yabancılara yorum yapmama sebebi dil değil, umursamaması.

İspanyolların LaLiga izleyip, superligi takip etmemesi gibi birşey.

good buddy 3rd World countries had not done us be <font style=😀"> Maybe the guy was gelcek Turkey as tourists, bring it currency was paracık went valle.

Statistically, we know more than a foreign language than an English or a Spanish or a Russian.

I think the reason Turks don't comment on foreigners is not the language, they don't care.

It's like Spaniards watching LaLiga but not following superligi.

not sure that was translated correctly, and that was using google translate :) it doesn't work on shout box btw

Bu konuyla ilgili tartışmaya kesinlikle girmeyeceğim çünkü farklı yerlere çekilecek konu biliyorum. Millet olarak gerçekleri saklayip kendimizi en kötüyle kıyaslamayı çok seviyoruz. Googledan sadece GSMH,GSYH,BIST100 değerleri Döviz endeksleri, Eğitim sıralaması, Yoksulluk sınırı, Birden fazla yabancı dil bilme oranı (özellikle buna bakın), Kredi notumuz, Toplumun % borç oranı, Alım gücü, Ithalat, Ihracat oranları, HUKUK,DEMOKRASİ.

Linç serbest 

1 minute ago, R1TA said:

Bu konuyla ilgili tartışmaya kesinlikle girmeyeceğim çünkü farklı yerlere çekilecek konu biliyorum. Millet olarak gerçekleri saklayip kendimizi en kötüyle kıyaslamayı çok seviyoruz. Googledan sadece GSMH,GSYH,BIST100 değerleri Döviz endeksleri, Eğitim sıralaması, Yoksulluk sınırı, Birden fazla yabancı dil bilme oranı (özellikle buna bakın), Kredi notumuz, Toplumun % borç oranı, Alım gücü, Ithalat, Ihracat oranları, HUKUK,DEMOKRASİ.

Linç serbest 

I will definitely not get into discussion on this subject because I know the subject that will be attracted to different places. As a nation, we love to hide the facts and compare ourselves to the worst. Only GNP, GDP, BIST100 values from Google, Currency indexes, Education rank, Poverty limit, Knowing more than one foreign language rate (see especially this), Our credit rating,% of society's debt ratio, Buying power, Import, Export rates, LAW, DEMOCRACY.

Lynch free 

44 minutes ago, Barbarossa said:

Derdin neyse doğru düzgün anlat,terbiyesizliğin alemi yok.

There is a no rudeness,all the people has a diffrent opinon.

If we have a diffrent opinion and we would like to share it but No!You CANT! some one blame us like rudeness when we indicate our opinion.

1 minute ago, Aussie said:

I will definitely not get into discussion on this subject because I know the subject that will be attracted to different places. As a nation, we love to hide the facts and compare ourselves to the worst. Only GNP, GDP, BIST100 values from Google, Currency indexes, Education rank, Poverty limit, Knowing more than one foreign language rate (see especially this), Our credit rating,% of society's debt ratio, Buying power, Import, Export rates, LAW, DEMOCRACY.

Lynch free 

%99 same

19 minutes ago, Aussie said:

Lynch free 

Let's hope better  days and rates in the future..

• Like 1

Hangi ülke için olursa olsun, hangi şart altında olursa olsun, hangi sebeple olursa olsun, sıralamalar ne olursa olsun; 3. Dünya ülkesi benzetmesini doğru değildir. Herkesin vatanı kendisine cennettir.

Regardless the country, reason; it is not a nice say for a country '3rd World Country'. Every country is a heaven for its citizens.

• Like 1

Öncelikle herkesin forum kurallarını bir kez daha okumasını tavsiye ediyorum. Yönetici arkadaşlara da konuyu ilettim, bundan sonra kurallara aykırı olan her yoruma, her başlığa yaptırım uygulanacaktır. (First of all, I recommend everyone to read the forum rules once again. I also conveyed the subject to the moderator friends, from now on, any post/comments which one is against our rules, will be get strike)

Bu yüzden saçma düşüncelerinizi dile getirmeden önce 2 defa düşünün. (So think twice before voicing your silly thoughts and you guys do not get offended from my words.)

On 11/19/2020 at 3:30 PM, mkotyna2 said:

I know that this is a problem and a difficulty for users, but maybe we will try to try to use as much English as possible when writing on the forum?

Most of Turkish ppl are not good at talking/writing English. Even my English is not perfect (maybe crap idk) but we are translating all important issues/suggestions/bans etc to English as much as we can. We will improve ourselves about your suggestion :) 

Im closing topic cuz of toxicity and drama. 

• Like 2