3 minutes ago, Wendy said:

well @Majesty i think it shouldnt be sometimes but always. Isiloon on bowl is what uniq at Profko. this is my 3rd version of PROFKO i play and it always been on bowl and that's the way we love it.

anyway that's my opinion

As you know, isiloon was at bowl  in previous times, and she will be at bowl again "soon".

31 minutes ago, Majesty said:

As you know, isiloon was at bowl  in previous times, and she will be at bowl again "soon".

so u guys helping big clan at start of server before put it on bowl ?? or i m wrong just aff it to bow or make vote  u guys know most ppl are  talking about to add it to bowl only u guys dont add it we dont know why?? wake up o0

Just now, MrBIERRRRR said:

so u guys helping big clan at start of server before put it on bowl ?? or i m wrong just aff it to bow or make vote  u guys know most ppl are  talking about to add it to bowl only u guys dont add it we dont know why?? wake up o0

We are not helping any clan here man. You can be member of these clans if you dont like that situation

still cant understand why every1 wants isiloon at bowl and those who're prepared and ready to get it every single time just waiting patiently. Once our op lady shows up at bowl ppl gonna make alliances ( even from different nations ) just to take it down then dissapear from cz again. U dont even know what u really want at 2020.

• Like 1

Let me tell u whats going to happen , so when it happens u are already advertised and i hope u dont complain at that point, melees are going to ally with mages inside castle, while melees kill it mages wont let u get inside, when u try to lure it outside castle u're going to be raped every single time. The best thing can happen to you its that the alliance formed its in ur nation so their novas wont affect you, in that case if u have luck with few drainers and take the first drains, they will stop atack and u will be on cz waiting hours for anything that will never happen. hey np.

2 hours ago, MrBIERRRRR said:

good job wendy and 100% right  isiloon must go bowl no metter is mage party or no there humans and orc mages also meeles lets fight for isiloon !!! make it fair for everyone not only for big clan ...

The point you miss is: Only big clans can kill Isiloon at CZ. If you are 8 people in a clan, do you think you will be able to kill isiloon while there are more than 300 people? But you have a chance for CSW, at least last hit.

Also, please give up spamming "helping big clans", "big clans", ... 

23 minutes ago, MrCalaMiTY said:

Let me tell u whats going to happen , so when it happens u are already advertised and i hope u dont complain at that point, melees are going to ally with mages inside castle, while melees kill it mages wont let u get inside, when u try to lure it outside castle u're going to be raped every single time. The best thing can happen to you its that the alliance formed its in ur nation so their novas wont affect you, in that case if u have luck with few drainers and take the first drains, they will stop atack and u will be on cz waiting hours for anything that will never happen. hey np.

Ye but hope before isi spwan in bowl there will be map with hill ✌

• Like 1

How are u gonna get last hit from CSW monu if ur playing only with 1 party and not in a big clan?Explain us,how you pretend 1 party to get inside castle without dying 500 times lmao.

Ive played ProKO since 1st launch,and Isiloon was released in a fair zone,1st it was in an arena where people could teleport there and get it,anyone could get it,after that it got tped to BOWL and stayed there for 3 launches,i remember i got CS being 3 rogues against 2 or 3 full parties.

Edited by Ragnar

11 hours ago, MrBIERRRRR said:

ban this fuckin' toxic and the server will be happy!

12 hours ago, GM_Thanos said:

The point you miss is: Only big clans can kill Isiloon at CZ. If you are 8 people in a clan, do you think you will be able to kill isiloon while there are more than 300 people? But you have a chance for CSW, at least last hit.

Also, please give up spamming "helping big clans", "big clans", ... 

At least u can increase the duration of isiloon spawn on Delos. It's too broken now that's why 3-4 big clan did alliance for csw. Also they want alliance from us but we dont accept it cause it's ruining the game for our opinion. For example if it's spawn every 24 hours on delos big clans dont ally for that boss. And big clans can fight with each other more fairly.

If you take her out of Delos you same ppl will say there is no point to go CSW beause not enough rewards. 
just put her both in delos and in cz, imply it as an event on the schedule.

also i dont get you noobs wanting the same chances on everything as these ‘strong clans’. If they are better than you, its makes sense they will win from you and not some RNG last hit fest or bringing 5 drainers to isi to get the drop. If they are better, odds should be on their side, like wtf you guys trying to say.

edit : idk the respawn time of the delos one, but it should be max 1 per day. So if thats not the case, that does indeed need fixing

Edited by Jiggy
  • Like 1

And even if they do, it doesnt even matter. This is a pk server, idc if any1 says it is not. I farmed a maximum of 4 hours maybe since i started, yet running around with a full basic geared warrior on giga+7. I really dont care if some1 i pk against uses ROCs instead of Old ROCs for example, the difference during pk is not even noticeable