How’s the relaunch?

SinisterWarz

• 2 weeks later...

its going well Mr Sinister, but its legal to macro now, which kinda sucks as I don't like to cheat in games (where's is the fun in that) but it has certainly brought more bums on the seat as it is. its still kinda funny that you can get banned for cursing at someone in game, but have an offensive name = no issue, have an offensive clan name = no issue, and have the same words that could get you banned for saying to someone in a pm as a clan logo = no issue.

Mr Email got a strike for simply referring to someone liking donkeys too much - similar to this documentary :)  https://youtu.be/_VKWLC87Uzw 

You can even get banned for saying derogatory things on other forums, and even though its against the rules to buy and sell for USD you can see it on forums such as KO4Life (G4Life) it goes on.

Other then those things its a great server, best I've played on, Mr Nikos has done a fantastic job and so have the other GMs.

3 hours ago, Aussie said:

its going well Mr Sinister, but its legal to macro now, which kinda sucks as I don't like to cheat in games (where's is the fun in that) but it has certainly brought more bums on the seat as it is. its still kinda funny that you can get banned for cursing at someone in game, but have an offensive name = no issue, have an offensive clan name = no issue, and have the same words that could get you banned for saying to someone in a pm as a clan logo = no issue.

Mr Email got a strike for simply referring to someone liking donkeys too much - similar to this documentary :)  https://youtu.be/_VKWLC87Uzw 

You can even get banned for saying derogatory things on other forums, and even though its against the rules to buy and sell for USD you can see it on forums such as KO4Life (G4Life) it goes on.

Other then those things its a great server, best I've played on, Mr Nikos has done a fantastic job and so have the other GMs.

I noticed that as well. Last Pro server he was banning people like crazy who were selling and buying accounts. It turned very negative towards him and the server. I think that is why they are not pushing for the bans at this time. You are right, Nikos and his staff have done an amazing job on this server. As for the macro, only a simple one is legal z1z1 for example. Every 10 mins or so you have to answer a math question or you are auto towned. So its not the best option unless you are active at the computer or side computer.