12.11.2020 Updates / Güncellemeler

nikos32

I really hope you guys will reconsider warrior damage in PVE. My 72 warrior with 70 skill and 2463 attack is struggling to kill a few stone golems... I'm doing 2000-2500 per howling. This is WITH 2463 attack and a skill that reads 300% dmg with 200 additional dmg, not to mention the skill costs 400 mp per cast.  I'm beginning to think it is a bug at this point, its almost unplayable.

I don't understand how a class can receive such a massive nerf.

My battle priest does over 4k damage to the same mob with a lot crappier gear and yes, he is squishier but my bp also has curses and heals and other means to deal with different mobs. Warrior is unplayable solo right now if you ask me.

34 minutes ago, Kirika said:

I really hope you guys will reconsider warrior damage in PVE. My 72 warrior with 70 skill and 2463 attack is struggling to kill a few stone golems... I'm doing 2000-2500 per howling. This is WITH 2463 attack and a skill that reads 300% dmg with 200 additional dmg, not to mention the skill costs 400 mp per cast.  I'm beginning to think it is a bug at this point, its almost unplayable.

My battle priest does over 4k damage to the same mob with a lot crappier gear and yes, he is squishier but my bp also has curses and heals and other means to deal with different mobs. Warrior is unplayable solo right now if you ask me.

By this statement,spike deals 600% of the damage,and i deal 3k to stone golems with 2k ap lol,neeeds a boost then.

Also try damages in PvP,then you will realize warriors are dealing an insane ammount of damage,which is spammable,higher hp/def base than any other class..what else you want?to have cures, debuffs and heals?

And ye,warrior wasnt ment to be played as a solo class.Rogues and Bps are,been like this for almost 20 years,why you trying to change the game itself?

Edited by Ragnar

On 11/13/2020 at 12:27 PM, Markus said:

Server is fine as it is,dont change anything anymore as the dmg goes.

Sins can actualy kill people but die fast.

Warriors do decent amount of dmg but solo cant do anything.

Mages hit hard but they die realy easy,on torment a sin can kill half of them alone.

Only thing i dunno are BP's.

We're fine thanks sir.

On 11/14/2020 at 5:30 AM, Kirika said:

in fact it is bps that are very strong...

I guess I've been just comparing it to the wrong class, whatever I will stop playing warrior...

And listen guys, I am not saying warriors are weak in PVP, PVP is a completely different thing... Its not something I partake in much if at all.

Just sucks to have invested over 30GB on expensive warrior gear / master and 70 skill quests just to be a sucky solo class.

6 hours ago, Kirika said:

I guess I've been just comparing it to the wrong class, whatever I will stop playing warrior...

And listen guys, I am not saying warriors are weak in PVP, PVP is a completely different thing... Its not something I partake in much if at all.

Just sucks to have invested over 30GB on expensive warrior gear / master and 70 skill quests just to be a sucky solo class.

Warriors were never supposed to be a solo class,i already replied you in a different topic,Rogues/BPs are solo classes.

Edited by Ragnar