12.11.2020 Updates / Güncellemeler

nikos32

5 minutes ago, Scorpionito said:

isiloon should be added in cz as well , i dont get why ppl only want big clans to kill it , everyone should have a chance to do it , plus its gonna skyrocket the pk 

You are wrong in 2 ways:

1. Not the big clans. The clan who can kill the Center Aircraft during CSW; so it depends.
  2. If we add isiloon to CZ, it will be like you said. Only big clans will be able to kill it. But we will think about this.

1 minute ago, WinChenzo said:

iyi güzel ama en çok user hangisi 3 farklı saatin? siz en çok userın olduğu saat dilimini mağdur ediyorsunuz bunu oylama yapmanız daha adill olmazmı ?

Bakın bu etkinlik CSW ve haftada 1 kere yapılıyor. İsterseniz Lunar War gibi, CR PK gibi sayısını arttıralım, bugün sizin aldığınız kaleyi yarın sizden başkası siz uyurken alsın? Tekrar yazıyorum 3 farklı saat dilimi var:

Latin: EU - 8 saat

Malezya: EU + 5 saat

Bunlara bakıldığında en iyi saat ve gün Pazar 18:00

2 minutes ago, GM_Thanos said:

You are wrong in 2 ways:

1. Not the big clans. The clan who can kill the Center Aircraft during CSW; so it depends.
  2. If we add isiloon to CZ, it will be like you said. Only big clans will be able to kill it. But we will think about this.

usually i dont talk back and i listen to ppl , but this answer must be a joke or a prank , i dont know , its up to you keep ppl on the server or not 

2 minutes ago, GM_Thanos said:

You are wrong in 2 ways:

well i dont think so cuz there be taming zone  active clan wont stay online 24/7  ppl can make party to kill isilon ans share drop  also if isiloon spaer in a event time there 200 ppl in cz 1 party of any clan have a chance to get the drop dont need the full clan to regroup to kill it since there 200 ppl in cz everyone gonna try to get the drop anyway so i think isiloon in cz is a big deal.

Just now, GM_Thanos said:

Bakın bu etkinlik CSW ve haftada 1 kere yapılıyor. İsterseniz Lunar War gibi, CR PK gibi sayısını arttıralım, bugün sizin aldığınız kaleyi yarın sizden başkası siz uyurken alsın? Tekrar yazıyorum 3 farklı saat dilimi var:

Latin: EU - 8 saat

Malezya: EU + 5 saat

Bunlara bakıldığında en iyi saat ve gün Pazar 18:00

ya biz çalışırken zaten o kale savaşına giremicez uyumak değil neyse ya anlaşamıyoruz türkçe konuşmamıza rağmen 10 tane perulu userın mağdur olacak diye belki 10larca türk userı mağdur ediyorsunuz kale falan kimin oluyorsa olsun neyse ne biz ilk defa global swde oynamıyoruz ama ilk defa saat 6 da csw görüyoruz anlatmak istediğimiz bu 

he didnt realized , that there gonna be 3 allied clans make 1 strong clan , and get the castle every week for the rest of the server , adding isiloon in cz is the better party or just randoms to at least have  a chance , its just as i said , nothing else they can tell is changing the facts , CSW = big organised clans will kill isiloons for the next 2 months , CZ = everyone have a chance ( even with lower drop rate its acceptable )

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MrBIERRRRR said:

well i dont think so cuz there be taming zone  active clan wont stay online 24/7  ppl can make party to kill isilon ans share drop  also if isiloon spaer in a event time there 200 ppl in cz 1 party of any clan have a chance to get the drop dont need the full clan to regroup to kill it since there 200 ppl in cz everyone gonna try to get the drop anyway so i think isiloon in cz is a big deal.

CZ is already a PK map. There are always PK in every coordinates of CZ. Let's imagine we added Isiloon CZ right now, people will get bored after 1 month, then will you ask us to add Felankor to CZ? Then the Ultima?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GM_Thanos said:

Not joke, reality.

it isnt reality , 1 alliance will take the castle for the rest of the server as i said , its not reality , wake up finally , i play this game 10 years , in cz nothing is about big clans or shit , its all random and everyone is equal , even a solo sin have chance to get a boss , i took talos and hq from CS as solo sin like 3-4 times until now , while there was the "big" clans you talking about

@GM_Thanos hacı bu saatleri kim ayarlıyor bilmiyorum ama sen burda sadece önde gözüken kişisin. Bana şunu söyler misin np sıralamasında bile 23m np yi kasan ülke türkiye iken geriye kalan 3 5 user için türkiyedeki oyuncuları neden mağdur ediyorsunuz. Ben pazar günleri çalışıyorum ve iş çıkış saatim 18.30 adamlara ne dicem bugun beni 2 saat erken salında csw mi yetişeyim diyeceğim bu ne salakça bir saattir. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scorpionito said:

he didnt realized , that there gonna be 3 allied clans make 1 strong clan , and get the castle every week for the rest of the server , adding isiloon in cz is the better party or just randoms to at least have  a chance , its just as i said , nothing else they can tell is changing the facts , CSW = big organised clans will kill isiloons for the next 2 months , CZ = everyone have a chance ( even with lower drop rate its acceptable )

i agreed with him like i said before  above u guys have to think about ally, about big clans  but in cz everyone can kill it event if 1 sin get a first drain and 300 ppl sttack isiloon he can get it solo so come on listen to ppl whols tryng to hvae a chance in server not to big clan lieder alrdy know they can win csw!!..

Just now, GM_Thanos said:

CZ is already a PK map. There are always PK in every coordinates of CZ. Let's imagine we added Isiloon CZ right now, people will get bored after 1 month, then will you ask us to add Felankor to CZ? Then the Ultima?

pk is 2 hours a day in bowl , thats it, and people are bored anyway at this point , at least give them a reason to visit cz more often , its either 50 humans , either 50 orcs rest of the day , only on cr theres pk on the road , not even bowl , plus flag + castle event doesnt even worth anymore for master bosses , needs better bosses , server is almost 1 month old , its a private server , things should be added faster than you think , 2 new servers are coming next 2 weeks , i dont really care about adding things or not , am not leavin this server anyway , but not everyone have the same mindset , so pay attention to people and stop thinking you are right , because you arent , am talking with respect and understanding on your side 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, fethipasa40 said:

If isi in cz, only drainer rogues will take it.. 

if 3 clan merge against rest of server, why rest of server not merge against 3 clan?

Also if you have any idea, online one single party can take csw. Just you need to know what you are doing and you need realy good chance :) 

go inside 3 melee party , and 2 mages parties , and get the castle with 1 party , if you get it i will give you 100 gbs right away 

1 minute ago, Scorpionito said:

I do not agree with you because you are wrong:

1. CSW will be run with 400+ people. So, 3x clan cannot deal with the rest of server during CSW. Thats why I told you it depends. Maybe a clan with 2x member will win the CSW.
  2. CZ is all PK map. If you want to kill Isiloon first you have to kill enemies. Then, if you are still alive, you can kill Isiloon. That's why I told you big clans have the chance to kill Isiloon easily in CZ.
  • Thanks 1