Hello there,i made a comeback to the server,had a bit of luck and im playing again.But im not here to tell you this,i wanna make a few suggestions to improve the server:

1-Have you thought about adding Mini Bach/Duke/Bishop to the exp/farm spots like you used to do in previous servers?Im sure its not a bad idea for the new players.

2-What about if you make all items drop at +3,instead of being wasting time upgrading from +1 to +3,since its 100%,its kinda useless and a waste of time if you ask me.

3-Maybe improve bus drop rate on mobs like Deruvish/Apos/Harpy/Trolls etc,only in CZ to bring more people to farming spots.

4-Fix the warrior/rogue damages(warriors are way stronger than any other class currentlyspamming 900-1k damages without debuffs is insane,rogues need a bit of decrease damage,but not much),and also the light feet for rogues isnt working properly,when i use it im still being hit by warriors/bps for 5 times,makes no sense since im running twice faster than them no?

5-I see many archers complaining about their class,i see damages are fine,but if they are a bit weak,maybe add them ice/lighting shot to try to balance things?

6-Remove Rogue DD's atleast,so newbie.

I will be updating it as soon as i speak with people and think about new suggestions.

Edited by Ragnar
  • Like 4

Hello,

Welcome back again!

1 hour ago, Ragnar said:

1-Have you thought about adding Mini Bach/Duke/Bishop to the exp/farm spots like you used to do in previous servers?Im sure its not a bad idea for the new players.

We will take a look on this.

1 hour ago, Ragnar said:

2-What about if you make all items drop at +3,instead of being wasting time upgrading from +1 to +3,since its 100%,its kinda useless and a waste of time if you ask me.

Actually not now but maybe in the future we can do this.

1 hour ago, Ragnar said:

3-Maybe improve bus drop rate on mobs like Deruvish/Apos/Harpy/Trolls etc,only in CZ to bring more people to farming spots.

Actually there are Haungas, Beasts (there are 3x more spots now instead of DTS mobs), Cardinals, Barons. Also Brahmans have the ratio 100% of buss drop. But maybe instead of buss we can add them exp pieces.

1 hour ago, Ragnar said:

4-Fix the warrior/rogue damages(warriors are way stronger than any other class currentlyspamming 900-1k damages without debuffs is insane,rogues need a bit of decrease damage,but not much),and also the light feet for rogues isnt working properly,when i use it im still being hit by warriors/bps for 5 times,makes no sense since im running twice faster than them no?

We are about to be done about damages. They will be adjusted do not worry. About light feet, it may be a visual bug, maybe they are more close you more than you see on your screen. Let's imagine that without any speed buff your running speed is 1x. Swift allows you to run with 1.5x and light feet allows you to run 2x. But do not worry, I will take a look on this too.

1 hour ago, Ragnar said:

5-I see many archers complaining about their class,i see damages are fine,but if they are a bit weak,maybe add them ice/lighting shot to try to balance things?

Archers are fine now as they are I think. Ice and LR skills are not the skills which were implemented in 2004 on KO. They were implemented after 1453 patch.

Thanks for suggestions!

6 hours ago, GM_Thanos said:

Archers are fine now as they are I think. Ice and LR skills are not the skills which were implemented in 2004 on KO. They were implemented after 1453 patch.

also 72 staff skills, mage 43-56, priest 72 were not impletented in 2004 so :D not even gonna mention about jr-bf etc.