09.11.2020 Updates / Güncellemeler

nikos32

2 minutes ago, BigHunter said:

Oh really?When did you tried?

Because there is no drop atm.Maybe in your wet dreams?

first of all they where on the bete secend the elem resist do not even works on them only the elem dmg seccend the elem in rocks and rols donot even wroks so how can thos reducing their elemental damage by 50% then when they dont even work properly?

4 minutes ago, SclSmockDragon said:

first of all they where on the bete secend the elem resist do not even works on them only the elem dmg seccend the elem in rocks and rols donot even wroks so how can thos reducing their elemental damage by 50% then when they dont even work properly?

OK, when bf fragments added to the game you dont need to farm then.But believe me I will farm and get elemental rings.After than that please do not cry why I am attacking more than you.Because I warned you :)

1 minute ago, BigHunter said:

OK, when bf fragments added to the game you dont need to farm then.But believe me I will farm and get elemental rings.After than that please do not cry why I am attacking more than you.Because I warned you :)

you diden read what i did say right?

the elem resist do not work on them only the elem dmg

and if you read what niko did say in thet post he  did say?

Keep in mind that all classes can use the bifrost rings (i.e. Flame Ring, Shio Tears, Imir Ring). By reducing their elemental damage by 50% so once agen how can you reducing the dmg when the resist do not works on them? or on moste of the rings ther is on this server

and why would i cry?  i am doing 1300 on priest with selfname and ft set with db no need to cry, just telling the truth nothing ells

it is so hard to admit that gms + admin fucked up with this dmg boost?  

the last few days there were rarely any action in cz server boring  +  idk why there is a CR pk event during peak time 

instead of changing it for a pk 

the kel kafa who push this dmg boost  is nowhere to be found in cz 

@gm_majesty  how long my mute ingame will last?  and what was the reason  thx 

5 hours ago, BigHunter said:

Another nobody who doesnt have any idea how to build warrior properly in profko.This is 4th database and I played every one of them.If you dont have any idea how to build your class properly you can always ask me in game bro

I will give you assistance properly with pleasure

You will understand why this is elemental based server.There will be no difference in the future between 1900 and 2500 ap

And believe me you will be regret of your 2500ap :) And at that time you will be ask everybody why you cant kill other warriors :)

Cool story bro