09.11.2020 Updates / Güncellemeler

nikos32

58 minutes ago, SclSmockDragon said:

you said you tested the dmg? thats bull shit, we do 2.6k to 3k dmg on mages with turment and around 1.5k without you said you did 1.7k to 2k? oke, and we are doing 800/900 without db on a priest with selfname and ft set and 1300 with db

https://ibb.co/pd63B8V

https://ibb.co/PFr18fv

I advice you not to be that much offensive. Being offensive decreases the quality of life. Just patience, we are trying to figure out everything.

1 hour ago, SclSmockDragon said:

you said you tested the dmg? thats bull shit, we do 2.6k to 3k dmg on mages with turment and around 1.5k without you said you did 1.7k to 2k? oke, and we are doing 800/900 without db on a priest with selfname and ft set and 1300 with db

https://ibb.co/pd63B8V

https://ibb.co/PFr18fv

A warrior player its telling his dmg its too much,should not this be enought????

59 minutes ago, nanana said:

You try to kill mage party by making warrior super boost and fill the bowl with assasin party? 

Lol think again please...no need to boost anything..just let it be..this is abnormal

its easy for you to say that, but play rogue against any other class in the game and you will understand ... EVERYONE is using dd and talia and this damage that was buffed is not going to be the real

1 hour ago, FeelMyDagger said:

its easy for you to say that, but play rogue against any other class in the game and you will understand ... EVERYONE is using dd and talia and this damage that was buffed is not going to be the real

every class have their own weakness but this boosting thing is ridiculous.

I was using dd helm , talia dd 50 + dd shield 24 ..still die easily with 3 sins

without buff, with heal some more, i love this server so much i dont want

to ruin it. Don't be selfish. You know what im talking about right now..

this is not about winning all the time, this is about having fun

while playing game also..

again this is not complaining

just care about this server..peace :)

I vote for gm to make it to normal again no need to boost anything 

6 minutes ago, nanana said:

every class have their own weakness but this boosting thing is ridiculous.

I was using dd helm , talia dd 50 + dd shield 24 ..still die easily with 3 sins

without buff, with heal some more, i love this server so much i dont want

to ruin it. Don't be selfish. You know what im talking about right now..

this is not about winning all the time, this is about having fun

while playing game also..

again this is not complaining

just care about this server..peace :)

I vote for gm to make it to normal again no need to boost anything 

sorry idk which class you play with, but the tendency is for anyone in the game to die if 3 rogues attack you... sin's class was made for that

What i saw everybody complaining about damages.Just check my subject on the suggestions sections

I explained everything very well on there.And how howling sword doesnt work properly.

With a 1900 atack power i can only hit to paper mages 800 damage.They dont have any uniques full of +9 hp accessories

They have only 600 defense

Calculate in here again

How can i hit a player with howling sword %300+200 no chance failure only 800 damage

800-200(no chance failure)=600 damage and i have 160 elemental damage from my weapons 600-160=440

What a bullshit i am hitting 5gb worth characters only 440 damage with 1900 attack with a %300 skill damage?

Just give me reasons why i couldn't hit them

If you have better reasons share in here or the subject which i created under suggestions

There is only 1 problem on here.Warriors damages against warriors

Please paper mages and bp's dont cry because you are sacrificed your defense because of more attack power.

If you lose your defense of course you will get more damage

This is Equal Exchange

And somebody cried on here about me when i doing suggestions nikos applied them like that

You dont now how many times I talked with him PM's.And how many times I explained him why warrior damages not working with too many examples.

Finally i created to topic to get support from community

You are thinking I created subject on saturday and nikos applied it on monday?

You are so funny brother

I am in contact with him about Warrior and Sins damages starting from Beta!!!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, BigHunter said:

What i saw everybody complaining about damages.Just check my subject on the suggestions sections

I explained everything very well on there.And how howling sword doesnt work properly.

With a 1900 atack power i can only hit to paper mages 800 damage.They dont have any uniques full of +9 hp accessories

They have only 600 defense

Calculate in here again

How can i hit a player with howling sword %300+200 no chance failure only 800 damage

800-200(no chance failure)=600 damage and i have 160 elemental damage from my weapons 600-160=440

What a bullshit i am hitting 5gb worth characters only 440 damage with 1900 attack with a %300 skill damage?

Just give me reasons why i couldn't hit them

If you have better reasons share in here or the subject which i created under suggestions

There is only 1 problem on here.Warriors damages against warriors

Please paper mages and bp's dont cry because you are sacrificed your defense because of more attack power.

If you lose your defense of course you will get more damage

This is Equal Exchange

And somebody cried on here about me when i doing suggestions nikos applied them like that

You dont now how many times I talked with him PM's.And how many times I explained him why warrior damages not working with too many examples.

Finally i created to topic to get support from community

You are thinking I created subject on saturday and nikos applied it on monday?

You are so funny brother

I am in contact with him about Warrior and Sins damages starting from Beta!!!

R1ta already explained very well, wont repeat again same thing cause there is no sense on it. Now im talking as a player who u will se playing every single class. ( sin, warrior, bp, mage paper, support priest, support mage) ur dmg was fine, ur complains came from hitting mages with talias, tell me hunter, in what myko server an assasin cant kill a warrior in 1 vs 1 ? im really bad sin in versus and almost beatten all warriors. Sins cant receive 900 dmg from u, never should happen that thing. Support priest cant receive 1200 dmg from u under torment. Bps using personal shield and anti spear/club cant receive 1100/1300 dmg from u meanwhile u're receiving half dmg from em. Mages should not receive 3K¡¡ Not even assasins doing that huge dmg right now.

All this came from ur clan loosing against tbl mages using talias. Ill agree at 100% with u if u say that talias never should be repairable, i can even agree that staff dmg was boosted unncessary since we dont have biffrost items, and at that point its when mage staff start to be "dangerous". Im sorry im ok with u as player but this decision should be reversed asap in order to  have an equal pk.

8 minutes ago, MrCalaMiTY said:

R1ta already explained very well, wont repeat again same thing cause there is no sense on it. Now im talking as a player who u will se playing every single class. ( sin, warrior, bp, mage paper, support priest, support mage) ur dmg was fine, ur complains came from hitting mages with talias, tell me hunter, in what myko server an assasin cant kill a warrior in 1 vs 1 ? im really bad sin in versus and almost beatten all warriors. Sins cant receive 900 dmg from u, never should happen that thing. Support priest cant receive 1200 dmg from u under torment. Bps using personal shield and anti spear/club cant receive 1100/1300 dmg from u meanwhile u're receiving half dmg from em. Mages should not receive 3K¡¡ Not even assasins doing that huge dmg right now.

All this came from ur clan loosing against tbl mages using talias. Ill agree at 100% with u if u say that talias never should be repairable, i can even agree that staff dmg was boosted unncessary since we dont have biffrost items, and at that point its when mage staff start to be "dangerous". Im sorry im ok with u as player but this decision should be reversed asap in order to  have an equal pk.

Dear Calamity,

Mage hat +7=27 Defense

Mage Cotton Robe +7=38 Defense

Paper Goblin Pad=25 Defense

Mage Gloves +6=14 Defense

Mage Shoes+6= 14 Defense

Kekuri Belt=30 Defense

Warrior Pendant=20 Defense

Level 72=72 Defense

27+38+25+14+14+30+20+72+350AC=590 Defense

I could not damage him more than 800.And that mage has also master 5 which is mean decreasing damage %10.It should be take 720 damage instead without any debuff

This is the first thing I shared in my subject.And this mage one of the TbL,This is Babafingo's items when i hit him 800

At that time I am %100 sure he doesnt have talia.And you know us very well when we are playing We have all kind of builds in the party warriors.Like me I am using SN+7 Javana+7(Spear and Axe), One of us Using Hell Breaker(club),One of us using Giga(Axe) and one of us using SN(Sword type) How can same person wear in the same time all kind of talias?This is the unreasonable part in your thoughts.We are attacking all kind of weapons and doing the same damage

Than this has only one meaning.Howling sword not working

I am not saying Warrior damages ok.It is bit much.It must be nerfed little bit.But as you know Warrior must hit.Because you are gearing up yourself up to maximum points.And mages walking like +9 hp is enough. It is look like only comedy show. And they can kill me easily.

1 minute ago, BigHunter said:

Dear Calamity,

Mage hat +7=27 Defense

Mage Cotton Robe +7=38 Defense

Paper Goblin Pad=25 Defense

Mage Gloves +6=14 Defense

Mage Shoes+6= 14 Defense

Kekuri Belt=30 Defense

Warrior Pendant=20 Defense

Level 72=72 Defense

27+38+25+14+14+30+20+72+350AC=590 Defense

I could not damage him more than 800.And that mage has also master 5 which is mean decreasing damage %10.It should be take 720 damage instead without any debuff

This is the first thing I shared in my subject.And this mage one of the TbL,This is Babafingo's items when i hit him 800

At that time I am %100 sure he doesnt have talia.And you know us very well when we are playing We have all kind of builds in the party warriors.Like me I am using SN+7 Javana+7(Spear and Axe), One of us Using Hell Breaker(club),One of us using Giga(Axe) and one of us using SN(Sword type) How can same person wear in the same time all kind of talias?This is the unreasonable part in your thoughts.We are attacking all kind of weapons and doing the same damage

Than this has only one meaning.Howling sword not working

I am not saying Warrior damages ok.It is bit much.It must be nerfed little bit.But as you know Warrior must hit.Because you are gearing up yourself up to maximum points.And mages walking like +9 hp is enough. It is look like only comedy show. And they can kill me easily.

I know kanka and i agree with u at certains points, but why dont think about maybe the fault was on how its ap-defense coded ? As bp i was hitting mages too low, also hitting low to other bps and also hitting low to sins and warriors. The problem in my opinion its the equation between atack power and defense, not the skill of a warrior it self. The skill was ok and a buff on it had this results...and as u can see now its insane. Last night As bp with a lot of anti, a warrior bad geared full debuffed ( massive , torment, parasite ) forced me to heal 3x times in order to kill him and thats unbeliable. To be more clear, that guy had maximun 1700 ap with 70 elemental, tormented should have around 1100, his defense should be no more than 600, and he was hitting to me more than me to him, me having 2100 ap and same defence ( while he is on torment, massive ofc). Understand what i mean ? its the relation between atack power and defense what nikos should look into it, slowly with patience...not skills dmg on every single class.