09.11.2020 Updates / Güncellemeler

nikos32

and now melee damages are op :D i think you boosted like %30 which is too much. tomorrow people will start to complain about it

i think it was a bad idea to boost melee damage. problem was mages being too tanky you should have nerf talia and anti-def armors

Edited by Elysia

27 minutes ago, Elysia said:

and now melee damages are op :D i think you boosted like %30 which is too much. tomorrow people will start to complain about it

i think it was a bad idea to boost melee damage. problem was mages being too tanky you should have nerf talia and anti-def armors

I think it was 100%

• Like 1

We tested every damages by one by. You complained again on live and we tested again:

Warrior with 2400 AP is hitting to a PAPER MAGE about 900 - 1200 damage without any debuff. With torment damage is 1700 - 2000. When a PAPER MAGE gets torment he has 250 AC; what would you expect?

Assasin with 1950 AP is hitting to a PAPER mage about 1000-1100 damage without any debuff, with paper DD Helmet. When a PAPER MAGE gets torment same sin hits the PAPER MAGE about 1800 damage.

Warrior with 2400 AP is hitting to an INT PRIEST about 550 - 650 damage without any debuff, with SN shield +7, FT neck and belt. With torment, damage is 800 - 1000

These are the normal damages guys, and we are still getting feedback from players. If there is really needs to be done something; sure we do. Also, before you say "You have fucked up classes.", "You have fucked up game play.", ..., "You have fucked up, fucked up, fucked up, fucked up, ..." think that there is days of efforts without sleeping (maybe 4-5 hours daily), and with daily stuff. If you want to leave server, this is your choice. Of course we never want any of our player to leave server but, we cannot force anyone to keep playing. Before blaming people and their efforst please think twice, and:

R    E    S    P    E    C    T

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, GM_Thanos said:

We tested every damages by one by. You complained again on live and we tested again:

Warrior with 2400 AP is hitting to a PAPER MAGE about 900 - 1200 damage without any debuff. With torment damage is 1700 - 2000. When a PAPER MAGE gets torment he has 250 AC; what would you expect?

Assasin with 1950 AP is hitting to a PAPER mage about 1000-1100 damage without any debuff, with paper DD Helmet. When a PAPER MAGE gets torment same sin hits the PAPER MAGE about 1800 damage.

Warrior with 2400 AP is hitting to an INT PRIEST about 550 - 650 damage without any debuff, with SN shield +7, FT neck and belt. With torment, damage is 800 - 1000

These are the normal damages guys, and we are still getting feedback from players. If there is really needs to be done something; sure we do. Also, before you say "You have fucked up classes.", "You have fucked up game play.", ..., "You have fucked up, fucked up, fucked up, fucked up, ..." think that there is days of efforts without sleeping (maybe 4-5 hours daily), and with daily stuff. If you want to leave server, this is your choice. Of course we never want any of our player to leave server but, we cannot force anyone to keep playing. Before blaming people and their efforst please think twice, and:

You are absolutely right, really if i were nikos i would close the fucking server and take a vacation or something , people always complaining and never appreciate the efforts

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, GM_Thanos said:

Hello THANOS.

I want you to know we are not a 83 pk server so warriors can hit 900-1.1k to rogues.. they use 70 skill not 80(Hell Blade). There are no +3 unique accesories in the game nor +9 weapons so warriors can hit this much to a priest asas or mage. Every class has low hp compared to 83lvl pk servers. I want you to consider that when you test damages. I'm complaining and will keep complaining about these changes because this change will change the server radically in a bad way. 

In my opinion, this update has killed mages and battle priests.

Assasian job is okay now, let's see people playing and give some feedbacks to us

My Main Compliance @nikos32 @GM_Thanos@Majesty

BATTLE PRIEST

Battle priest is a unique way of playing in knight online. As you know there are different playstyles when you play battle priest. Def bp, Hp bp, Int bp.. it goes on

This class must hit strong and be weak. This is how it is meant to be. If you can't hit, if you can't defend yourself eventhough you have items, it is not worth playing this class because it is the most difficult thing to play in this game.

My name is R1TA and i want you to inform that this class "MUST" hit more than a warrior. Otherwise it won't work because it is too fragile.

We must be weak. They must hit us hard. But we need to hit much harder than them to function. 

Right now Warriors hit %30/40 than battlepriests. It is unbelievable and unacceptable. I want to hear some news from Nikos so i can see forward of this class. We need a roadmap. 

Edited by R1TA
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, R1TA said:

I want you to know we are not a 83 pk server so warriors can hit 900-1.1k to rogues.. they use 70 skill not 80(Hell Blade). There are no +3 unique accesories in the game nor +9 weapons so warriors can hit this much to a priest asas or mage. Every class has low hp compared to 83lvl pk servers. I want you to consider that when you test damages. I'm complaining and will keep complaining about these changes because this change will change the server radically in a bad way. 

In my opinion, this update has killed mages and battle priests.

Assasian job is okay now, let's see people playing and give some feedbacks to us

Thanks!

We tested everything based on live server. Chitin sets +7, +7 weapons (even they are not +8), FT neck and belt, wings of baba.

• Thanks 1

LOVE LOVE LOVE the patch. The decrease in bus drops outside of cz is epic. The beasts extra spawns and hobgoblins are fantastic!!! Hope that pushes more farmers like myself to CZ more! I will be their now more often! Also what is the time limit on when you get sent to jail for macro? I know nikos you said you want to get rid of the macroing over night, but what If i want to watch a movie thats 2 hours long! Will that jail me ? :P

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, GM_Thanos said:

If you guys think warrior damage normal you guys have real problem :) Good job. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GuyFawkes said:

If you guys think warrior damage normal you guys have real problem :) Good job. 

If you guy read the first sentence only, you have bigger problem:

49 minutes ago, GM_Thanos said:

These are the normal damages guys, and we are still getting feedback from players. If there is really needs to be done something; sure we do.

Just now, GM_Thanos said:

If you guy read the first sentence only, you have bigger problem:

i hit torment priest (+7 chitin set , +7 sn 2x rol , w.e, ft set + wing)  1300 my screen he has master 5 he saw 1170.  so mate 1170 imagine 5 warriors attack him same time with that damage  ididnt even count R damage  with malice you will hit him 1x only is it normal ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, GuyFawkes said:

i hit torment priest (+7 chitin set , +7 sn 2x rol , w.e, ft set + wing)  1300 my screen he has master 5 he saw 1170.  so mate 1170 imagine 5 warriors attack him same time with that damage  ididnt even count R damage  with malice you will hit him 1x only is it normal ? 

14 minutes ago, GM_Thanos said:

and we are still getting feedback from players. If there is really needs to be done something; sure we do.

1 hour ago, GM_Thanos said:

Before blaming people and their efforst 

think twice, and: R    E    S    P    E    C    T

i'm sorry that you invested time and effort but if the outcome is this update then let me tell you stop wasting your time and effort 

and about RESPECT    you don't  ask others for RESPECT , you earn their RESPECT 

On 11/10/2020 at 5:26 AM, GuyFawkes said:

@GM_Thanos we gave feedback about cz map almost 3 weeks ago and nothing happened so how long we will play with this damage ?

nikos won't do anything unless the suggestion comes from  GM_Majesty  or @BigHunter 

@BigHunter saturday  http://forums.professionalko.com/index.php?/topic/3779-warrior-and-sins-skills-not-work-properly/

nikos monday   :

• Assassin class;
    • The damage of assassin skills has been boosted.
  • Warrior class;
    • The damage of warrior skills has been boosted.