https://youtu.be/-Z6n6uJboi0

I've seen this video of a gentleman.

My defence: Screen Bug

In that video you can clearly see i hit from 30metres and that doesn't look really good but that day my friends told me that "wtf you hit so far away and i was like no man i'm near him and they advise me to talk nikos. I pm Nikos that day and said look i have this problem. This guy was near me and my friends saw me i hit 30 metres away, i don't wanna get into trouble someday... i don't know if he saw my message because i didn't get any replies but i'm sure they can find the message in database. Thank god i'm clever enough to figure it out and everyone can clearly see how i reacted and what i did. I never used any cheats or third party things in my life in any game. The accusations on me gave me a thoughts that someone is really pissed off at me and try to provoke me so they won't see me in the game.

I'm here and always be here. I'm clear as a water, anyone can check me. I'm open deeply and btw put your hate in your life in some place and be happy. Hate doesn't give any benefit.

Best Regards

R1TA - Arda

@nikos32@Majesty

Edited by R1TA
Tags

40 minutes ago, MINOOOOR said:

damn now BPS hitting from that far:D?

First i though its impossible to cut he's heal. and the most BPS run out of mana ... but hitting from that far says enought to me.

Been like that in all myko versions,  we spam faster than a warrior so meanwhile ure running out of my range,  in my screen im able to hit u like 3 times. Stop complain about bps,  its the only class that will always rape a babshopper macro sin.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MINOOOOR said:

damn now BPS hitting from that far:D?

First i though its impossible to cut he's heal. and the most BPS run out of mana ... but hitting from that far says enought to me.

U can laught man, that just shows ignorance from ur side xD. Uve  already played with me and against me and didnt see u asking anything about my range.