Just now, SclSmockDragon said:

you still cleary do not even understand how the view/grafic bug works HAHAHA,  yahya's real position is where the other warrior descended, yes but the reason why this magix seen him so far behinde is cus of the view/grafic bug but like i told you, you have no idee how the view/grafic bug works

its not worth arguing with you dude. you clearly dont understand a word i say. peace

58 minutes ago, SclSmockDragon said:

you are so stupid i been here since day one havent seen anyone useing any cheats, and if ppl useing macro? ofc ppl use macro in pk knight online is macroKO now and if i am gonna shut up you better make me, no wonder no one likes your bitch ass anymore cus you cry on every server you play, and if ther are 95% of the pop in this server cheating then you surely are one of them, stop crying and grow and balls

want join my pc with teamviuewer??? so u can check wat ever u want enytime u want  if u vind any shit on me i give u 200000000000000000000000 euro idiot i dont need cheat to play this game i m not noob like u and most here need it to get advantage on others in pk or vs learn to play this game dont need shit like you 

if on this game the tbl koxp minor mana edit dont work wat is this then ??? i guess its not macro ??? or are u guys blind??? i here only about cheaters if there ppl defending then its not my problem but there ppl that know how to play this game using very  hard core tbl or koxt not even macro  but using like mana edit so they can keep minor with out run the mana out  trust me this server need a hacker child then it gonna be save then i gonna believe there only macro the macro is a bit problem on if u in pk but this guys like ghost famylly those e_er_R_T_Y_h_ clan using they smart using the hacker with next lvl  trust me guys i m not the best sin but  its impossible to kill any sin here in this server with my items are u guys blind whos dont know MrBIERRRRR come on 

i am an noob? oke i am not the one whos crying cus i cant kill an mp mage with one hit and want to delit the anti weap deff if you delit the anti deff armor witch means your priest will die in 1 sec allso funy guy + i am way more skilled/ smarter then you ever will be in this game mate, and if you spam minnor so much you ran out of mana with means you not that skilled tbh, an good sin would never run out of mana in an vs and that, and if he usees one minor on the skill bar with (mostly) not allways but mostly the seccend one on the right click allot of ppl play sin like this

16 minutes ago, SclSmockDragon said:

i am an noob? oke i am not the one whos crying cus i cant kill an mp mage with one hit and want to delit the anti weap deff if you delit the anti deff armor witch means your priest will die in 1 sec allso funy guy + i am way more skilled/ smarter then you ever will be in this game mate, and if you spam minnor so much you ran out of mana with means you not that skilled tbh, an good sin would never run out of mana in an vs and that, and if he usees one minor on the skill bar with (mostly) not allways but mostly the seccend one on the right click allot of ppl play sin like this

haahaahah if i see u talking like that i see u experience dit u rdy wat i said? i said ppl are using mana edit that mean they dont run out of mana that mean u can press how hard u want on minor u mana keep join on of pro sins have a mana control but those guys can keep spam on mana with ou get the mana down no metter how hard they try to get it down  dude u a kid dont know about tbl or other shit i know it  i see yuotube movie i see alot shits in my 15 years ko ... 

and about kill a mage with 1 spike it is how the game runs  look all video of real ko  sins must be able to kill then with 1 2 max 3 hit not uset 5 x spike to kill 1 mages want to kill all with 1 nova good but they need strategy 

bps want to kill ppl with  1v 1  they need items 

warrios here are waker than mages or bp they must be tank not mages perper tanking like warrior with shit items 

and if i be honestly where is sin lvl 72 skill we dont even have it we must have bliding where is it??? we dont have and we dont cry about it bp have lvl 72 skill mage have lvl 72 skill they get buff and sins warrior still shit here thats my point 

my most point in this server is hackers tbl armor talia prp talia acit potion 15 m need 3 x for broke 1 talia  this al shit 

look on ranking all mages why cuz they can play mage??? i can also mage mage and nova at that even and make 100 k nps in 2 hour  but its not gonna make the game beter the game gonna be beter if everyone can do the same mage kill with 1 nova good warrior hit 900 then 2 hit mage die sin 1 spike mage die  archery hit 1000 mages die sins die warrios die balance i m not talking only about me  i m talking about all class and atm its unbalance only the guys whos play with it thinks its fine  but look ranking all mages warrior sins archery wat ever are not able to get in top 6  maybe now because those mage went meeles but trust me mages are too op too strong too AC armor  deff are fuking server up!!!! wake up

4 minutes ago, MrBIERRRRR said:

haahaahah if i see u talking like that i see u experience dit u rdy wat i said? i said ppl are using mana edit that mean they dont run out of mana that mean u can press how hard u want on minor u mana keep join on of pro sins have a mana control but those guys can keep spam on mana with ou get the mana down no metter how hard they try to get it down  dude u a kid dont know about tbl or other shit i know it  i see yuotube movie i see alot shits in my 15 years ko ... 

and about kill a mage with 1 spike it is how the game runs  look all video of real ko  sins must be able to kill then with 1 2 max 3 hit not uset 5 x spike to kill 1 mages want to kill all with 1 nova good but they need strategy 

bps want to kill ppl with  1v 1  they need items 

warrios here are waker than mages or bp they must be tank not mages perper tanking like warrior with shit items 

and if i be honestly where is sin lvl 72 skill we dont even have it we must have bliding where is it??? we dont have and we dont cry about it bp have lvl 72 skill mage have lvl 72 skill they get buff and sins warrior still shit here thats my point 

my most point in this server is hackers tbl armor talia prp talia acit potion 15 m need 3 x for broke 1 talia  this al shit 

look on ranking all mages why cuz they can play mage??? i can also mage mage and nova at that even and make 100 k nps in 2 hour  but its not gonna make the game beter the game gonna be beter if everyone can do the same mage kill with 1 nova good warrior hit 900 then 2 hit mage die sin 1 spike mage die  archery hit 1000 mages die sins die warrios die balance i m not talking only about me  i m talking about all class and atm its unbalance only the guys whos play with it thinks its fine  but look ranking all mages warrior sins archery wat ever are not able to get in top 6  maybe now because those mage went meeles but trust me mages are too op too strong too AC armor  deff are fuking server up!!!! wake up

so you mean profko is an fake ko what is it then? pokemonko? even the top 3 biggest servers (yourko,oldschoolko,homeko) mages ther dont even die in 1/4 hits, and ppl dont die from 1 nova not even 7 nova  cus all the mages here are shit join an turk myko server then you know the diffrent on the mage skills in ther and on this server how big difference it is and if you die form 7 novas that means your priest is shit and cant heal nothing ells, and sure i agree on the tali but not on the anti armor only on the tali but you said you wanted to delit all the anty deff armor, and war and sin are not not shit in this server i do around 850/900 on the mages with means they prob gonna die in 4/5hits with is with out bd, and on the ranking ofc mages are on top of the rank on an myko server mages is allways on top for the first 3 months prob even longer that is untill the male ppl gets items then they will be on top mages will allways be on top on myko servers have allways been like that

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrBIERRRRR said:

dino i know u and respect u gg player but look at the situation wat u think about that as a legit player?

u are in 2020, 80-90% of assas use macro, pedal or minor program, about talias is normal that 1 mage or bp tank when use talia, like 50 dd, spear or sword, same if use full defend 20 like boots pads gaunts or helmet, but they only tank in 1 vs 1 or 1 vs 2 with same class, like 1 bp (talia 50 dd + dd 20) vs 2 assas, can heal heal heal like 4-5 sec and torment and kill 1, mages too, mages paper 90% use talias dd and dd helmet, for this u cant kill at 1-3 or 4 skills, but if u attack a mage, and 1 war come to try kill him hp of mage down fast cuz he havent anti other weapons like spear sword or club, u can db a mage with parasite and malice and u can kill with 1-2 skills max, pt war is allways best, they focus and decend and kill everybody if they know how to play in party, about far attack, sometimes bug and u see that they attack far but others see that they are behind u, remember that mages support are full hp too, low def but full hp only strg to shield, for this some mages can tank 

Edited by Sky
  • Like 1

Well well well.

People talking shit to MrBIERRRRR and forget to see the facts.

best said

about talia and dmg u r right, mage and bp are so tanky for sin, they using shit items like paper+6 health accesory9 and we spike them for700-800 with very gg items. GG sin build cost arround 100-120gb + master items VS mage items cost like 500m ?.

So as mage is very simple get 20dd and taliadd/talia spear/axe etc u get the point. same goes for priests.

Warriors and rogues ( classes who got fucked on this server). we need alot more money to do the same.

NIKOS32 should consider that.

People forget: mage and bps using 72 skills. 

Its a lvl 72 server right? Why doenst all classes have 72 skills?

R1TA said: 

relax kiddo. we all know how bad you are. stop crying and try to learn how to play.,

PS: i have full of dd talia in my bank so you can keep throwing your cash on me. no problem. i enjoy.

U right R1TA you just prove MrBIERRRRR's point and gave him 100% right.

I was talking to GM_Majesty about it.. (well not talking because this guy pmed me about the talia complain and the first thing he said to me was "STFU" because in he's little mind i was calling them stupid, but the way talia was been made and how hard to brake is stupid . but nvm... and he said that acid potion is in balance with talia repair. in my opinion. This guy should not even be a GM, how can u pm a COSTUMER and tell them to STFU?

I run a company myself and when i have a bad cliente who disagree with something would be very stupid of me to be talking to them like that and telling them to STFU and shut my stupid mouth. ( NIKOS32) is that how you want ur server to be runned?

Anyway Acid potions is wrong and u should make it cheaper or make it dropable at an nice rate like magic hammers. because why is the items to make Talia so easy to get, but to breake them so hard to get?

If you are pking as an ASSASSIN and you spike someone with talia 200-500 damage, i've seen mage outpot my full combo.

Than you get back to base and get 3 acid potions= 45M

do that 30 times and u lose 13 and a half GB only buying acid potions.

Nikos32 Dagger defence is an very complicated and effective defence. You can not compare it with other weapon defence.

10 dd is not the same as 10 spear def try it urself. 

10 dd is not the same as 10 club def. etc.

well anyway  After talking to GM Majesty opened my eyes. If an stupid animal is gm in this iam out of here.

R1TA: good bp. But dont forget 72 skill wich got extra 15% damage is not fair in this Talia server.

iam out of the server peace GUYS<3.

On 11/8/2020 at 5:17 PM, R1TA said:

stop spitting your ignorant words. WE ALL KNOW YOU BOUGHT YOUR SELFNAME FOR REAL MONEY and you expect to hit one shot everyone. ahahah sry mate. 

wat about if i bought it with gb or kc?? can u pls prove i bought then with USD??? if u can prove it pls be my guess idiot u most no sence player in this game talking sit since day 1  moron.