WE DONT NEED  MORE MAGES EVENT  THIS KILL GM EVENT IS MOST BULL SHIT I EVER SEE A GM  TANKING  WHOLENATION TO 8 MAGES NOVA AND KILL EVERYONE. ALL HAVE TALIA!!!! MAGES WITH ITEMS +6 SINS WITH  +7 +8 IS NOT ABLE TO KILL THEN WITH 2 HIT LIKE IS SUPOSE TO BE  CHECK ITEMS FROM MAGES AT TOP 1 TO TOP 20 ALL SHIT GEAR BUT TANK LIKE A TRUK  BPS HIT LIKE  U GET DUFF EVEN WHEN U DONT GOT DUFF  SINS HIT MAGE 800 WITH SPIKE WITH PS +8 PS +7 FULL ITEMS GG BALANCED I DONT GIVE A SHIT MAGE KILL ME WITH 1 NOVA THAT BP KILL ME WITH 800 DMG WITH NO DUFF BUT LET US SINS ALSO DO SOME DMG .. OR DELET TALIA FUKING 15 M HAVE TO PAY 45 M TO BROKE 1 TALIA SINCE WHOLE CZ USE IT  THERE ALOT SHIT RUNING ON BUT GM CARING ABOUT BPS MAGES CUS MORE OF THEN IN GAME?  95% OF THE SERVER HACKING  ALL USING MACRO KOXP AND THEY GETHING  WARMING.... DO IP BAN FOR FUKING CHEATERS MACRO IN PK OR NOT  JUST IP BAN THEN !TAKE CARE OF THIS SERVER NOT OF CHEATERS TRY FIX KOXP MACRO MAKE THIS GAME BETER . ALLOWING MACRO IS A START OF ALLOW CHEATER IN SERVER IF KEEP LIKE THAT SOON IT BE DEATH BECAUSE OF THEN .

ALLLLLLLL WARRIORS MAYBE 5  USERS ARE NOT USING MACRO !

MOST ARCHERY ARE USING MACRO!!!

MOST SINS ARE USING MACRO OR OTHER MINOR PROGRAMS SINCE WE SAW BEFORE POSTER BY MINORCOMBO FULL NOOBS WITH 5 ARROW SHOWER SO I BELIEVEER THERE SOMENTHINK ALSO FOR MINOR OR MANA EDIT WHATEVER!!!

BPS MOST USING MACRO RANGE  HACKING U GUYS CAN SAY POST VIDEO MY FRIEND ALRDY POSTED BUT U GUYS EVEN WITH VIDEO DONT DO A SHIT CUZ THIS GUY HAVE A  FULL CLAN  OF HACKERS SO IF BANN 1 ALL LEAVE START THE FOUT HERE!!

MAGES ALSO I BELIEVE THERE MAGES USING PROGRAM FOR FASTER NOVA  !!!

STOP TAKING CARE OF  ITEMS DROPING EVENTS FIX ALL PROBLEM FIRST THEN OPEN ALL EVENT ITS SO BORING WAITHING EVENT WHOLEDAY NO SHIT TO DO A NIGHT 2 EVENT THAT IT 

ADD GM FOR RUN CZ DAY AND NIGHT FOR BANN PPL USING SHIT  TRUST ME IF U START BANN CHEATER FROM NOW NEXT WEEK THERE GONNA BE 200 300 LEGIT MAYBE  

SAVE U SERVER DONT SAVE THE CHEATERS!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, R1TA said:

relax kiddo. we all know how bad you are. stop crying and try to learn how to play.,

PS: i have full of dd talia in my bank so you can keep throwing your cash on me. no problem. i enjoy

rly enjoy u talia dude  thats i m happy to see u say that so nikos can see my point of put this  acit pot for 15 m since u need 3 to broke 1 talia   and  or delet talia +dd helmet shit or  put the price of acit pot 1 m still expencive but np .

36 minutes ago, MrBIERRRRR said:

rly enjoy u talia dude  thats i m happy to see u say that so nikos can see my point of put this  acit pot for 15 m since u need 3 to broke 1 talia   and  or delet talia +dd helmet shit or  put the price of acit pot 1 m still expencive but np .

stop spitting your ignorant words. WE ALL KNOW YOU BOUGHT YOUR SELFNAME FOR REAL MONEY and you expect to hit one shot everyone. ahahah sry mate. 

well i think i said wat i think its up for to nikos to make a decision or maybe open hes eyes :D nothing also . cuz u guys only think about now dont think if  the server get gg balanced we have a good server to play 1 year maybe 2 cuz this pontential to keep this server up for this long time nikos have .

46 minutes ago, MrBIERRRRR said:

LATE game when mages  have full items  wil be warrior party vs mage party they using staff skill trust me  cuz the way they are tanking is not normal for peper mages!!! or bps

U talk about dd and talia armor when u have dd 20 and talia 50 dd, about mages with talias and dd, they die with torment or parasite, bps too, they can have dd + talia but if see a warrior they die fast, just stop cry if u use this armors...

i dont need then trust me to make fair for everyone nikos have to delet all armos from game also the (rare items) from game  if i need those shits why wold i start this?? its not only about talia or deff armor the most problem here are the hackers  are u guys blind only talk about talia and forget hackers or are u guys also using it and puthing the problem on talia or armor deff  very intersthing u guys :O

13 minutes ago, shadows said:

Nikos, remove dd for bps and mages, reduce their damage and their hp/def while u're at it, so that MrBIERRRRR can one spike them.

this is exactly what he wants. He is so greedy because he has a +8 selfname and can't one spike everyone with his beautiful,powerfull and unbreakable item