How macro town works

BigOoof

People are dying to know and I think they deserve to since this wasn't voted on or anything so here it goes. I'm going to simplify this as much as possible so anyone can at least understand your probably not getting around it.

1.) Putting movement keys in like W and S will do you no good.

2.)Putting in mouse clicks will also do nothing for you.

2.) Making your Macro timings random within non repetitive/trackable values won't help either.

Why? Because the game isn't checking to see if you are pressing "X" value within a (lets say 1-30min) window. It is checking to see if your actual keyboard is pressed. Macros by most software will leave a "tell" that the keystroke you pressed is synthetic because it's sent differently than a keyboard and not coming from the actual hardware press. This is easy for any game to use to view macroing and isn't easy to bypass. The natural way in doing so would be to use scripting to send key presses that arrive as authentic but in fact are synthetic.....or if your real fancy it could be done without showing a press at all. Essentially meaning the script sent  Z 1 to the computer...it did it....but didn't show a trace of it.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, BigOoof said:

People are dying to know and I think they deserve to since this wasn't voted on or anything so here it goes. I'm going to simplify this as much as possible so anyone can at least understand your probably not getting around it.

1.) Putting movement keys in like W and S will do you no good.

2.)Putting in mouse clicks will also do nothing for you.

2.) Making your Macro timings random within non repetitive/trackable values won't help either.

Why? Because the game isn't checking to see if you are pressing "X" value within a (lets say 1-30min) window. It is checking to see if your actual keyboard is pressed. Macros by most software will leave a "tell" that the keystroke you pressed is synthetic because it's sent differently than a keyboard and not coming from the actual hardware press. This is easy for any game to use to view macroing and isn't easy to bypass. The natural way in doing so would be to use scripting to send key presses that arrive as authentic but in fact are synthetic.....or if your real fancy it could be done without showing a press at all. Essentially meaning the script sent  Z 1 to the computer...it did it....but didn't show a trace of it.

play without cheating - problem solved :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Sorry, let me be clear. I would assume doing what I said would be or (soon to be) against ToS since they are trying to mitigate long term macro farm. I wasn't suggesting to anyone to do it, I just wanted to tell people what I think is happening with the programming. I also vaguely described how it would work because it's just a longggg round about way of creating a macro which would involve some simple coding knowledge most likely. Maybe these guys you see not getting tp'd to town are software engineers in their day job? idk

Edited by BigOoof

1 hour ago, jacksparrow said:

how come saying '' you suck '' means  that i'm not following rules ....... 

I was talking about macroing,since he added a maximum time to macro before getting auto towned,it seems you macroing without limits like others,otherwise your words didnt have any sense to me at all.

1 hour ago, Ragnar said:

I was talking about macroing,since he added a maximum time to macro before getting auto towned,it seems you macroing without limits like others,otherwise your words didnt have any sense to me at all.

Macroing is allowed by rules, if ur coding knowledge allows you to hide macro from in game macro detector there is nothig "cheating"... just most of easy download and play macro programs just sends keystokes as flagget macros and wont work for long. A little deeper coding knowledge you can make macros played from right drivers and even your own computer don't know the difference of macro or actual keypress.

But how fucking stupid is this shit, just fucking lower the drop rate because that must be the reason with this stupid auto town?

The main goal must be that the ppls that is farming is not gonna be able to make 50 m / hour at lycans but instead of wasting time by doing some "auto town" every 10 min why the fuck are they not just nerf the bus drop?

Can someone just tell me if iam retarded?????

• Administrators
15 hours ago, ChampagneShower said:

But how fucking stupid is this shit, just fucking lower the drop rate because that must be the reason with this stupid auto town?

The main goal must be that the ppls that is farming is not gonna be able to make 50 m / hour at lycans but instead of wasting time by doing some "auto town" every 10 min why the fuck are they not just nerf the bus drop?

Can someone just tell me if iam retarded?????

The goal is to prevent people from using macro when they go to bed. Making 50m or 100m an hour is fine on a light farm pk server, it's been like this on ProfessionalKO, since, forever.

15 minutes ago, nikos32 said:

The goal is to prevent people from using macro when they go to bed. Making 50m or 100m an hour is fine on a light farm pk server, it's been like this on ProfessionalKO, since, forever.

well nikos also if allow this macro should not allow it on DM since normal player who not want to use macro cannot farm DM atm because or ppl using trans scroll for bug or they use macro and go sleep people was crying no add boss summon ruin server economy but isn't this macro shit ruining also server economy and making not fair game to fair player how stupid is it some ppl just log char to dm esland and go work or sleep and the one thats take time to stay behind their computer cannot find any spot to farm cant understand this

Neden tamamen yasaklanmıyor bu makro anlamıyorum. Belli ki getirdiğiniz çözümler insanların saatlerce afk yapmasına engel olmuyor. Sabahın köründe Elmorad-Luferin önünde lycan türevlerini farmlayan bu kadar asalak oyuncunun saatlerdir orada olması tesadüf olamaz heralde. Oyunda birçok şeye rahatlıkla ulaşılabiliyor zaten ama buna rağmen hile kullanıp haksız kazanç elde eden bu tip oyuncularla beraber oynamak istemiyorum. Bunun gibi oyuncular yüzünden ben kendi el emeğim ile farm yapamıyorum.