After farming BUS at Lycans i've got some interesting stats for you.

1 Archer makes around 250 BUS per hour on each Lycan,Werewolf,Loup-garou,Dire wolf spot in all zones/nations.

You can make around 6000 BUS per archer/day which equals 8gbs (sundries price).

Now combine all the spots and archers farming there and you will have 200gbs+ each day coming in to the server from ONLY bus macro farming (You also have Scorpion/Grell/Cardinal spots for BUS).

I have not been doing all monsters yet but alot of other spots also have similar money outcome around in EMC/LUF compared to Lycan.

The whole map needs a global nerf.

Suggestion: Make it so that you cant NPC the BUS farmed outside CZ.

Put weight on them or simply nerf it ALOT.

Edited by DonCalzone
Updated
  • Like 3

Agree, it is already overflowded with Gold bars. There is no value in the coins anymore and it will come to a point where the value of the money is 0.

Another suggestion to get rid of the "gb´problem is to start putting a "gambling" thing in the Chaotic generator. 5 gold bars gamble and you have a chance to get WP,EP,PE,SSE or master items. The situation will get fucked if it continues like this.

• Administrators

How come this is a problem for you ? Making coins easy means that you can buy merchant stuff faster and easier.

Also if others can use macro to farm in safe areas then you can do the same thing, but if you AFK you risk getting killed by lured monsters.
Otherwise you can farm in CZ where it's even faster but with risk of getting raided.

Also, Rhodium can be stacked, which means that an account can store up to 9999*2billion of coins.

I mean, this kind of suggestion that is coming above your message @nikos32is based on experience. We are talking about 7-10 years experience of playing private servers. 

Iam not saying i know the best or i know what you need to do, but that you need to do something about this coin flow on the server i thought all knew that it will be a problem in the end but iam afraid that you might be the only one that cant see where this is going.

So, below you will see some of the "problems" you can´t see coming:

* The coins will loose their value.

* The players that is selling the better/best items will only accept KC or USD because the Coin value is gone.

* The players that is now stupid and selling KC for Coins will STOP do that because the value of the coins are 0.

* It will make the KC as the ONLY currency on the server and only the ppls with the opportunity to donate will be able to improve the characters in a few weeks. 

This things needs to be done or atleast something like this:

* Make the Blessed Upgrade Scrolls that is dropping in EMC/Luffersson/Moradon NON tradable and you shouldn´t be able to sell them to sundries.

* When you open + 1 accessories upgrades it need to cost Gold bars to uppgrade. Maybe 100 % uppgrade rate but it will cost you 10-20 GB´s to make the uppgrade.

* Platinum Bar Gamble. You can gamble Gold bars/Platinum bars for random items. (Master Items, Maybe some Unique accessories (not the best maybe).

* Decrease all drop rates in EMC/Luffersson/Moradon A LOT and Boost them in CZ. I don´t mind having players making 4-5 gold bars in 8-10 hours but it shouldn´t be able to do in Luffersson/EMC with Macro farm.

A lot of this suggestions is taken from other servers, servers that have been sucessful in one or another way. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, nikos32 said:

How come this is a problem for you ? Making coins easy means that you can buy merchant stuff faster and easier.

Also if others can use macro to farm in safe areas then you can do the same thing, but if you AFK you risk getting killed by lured monsters.
Otherwise you can farm in CZ where it's even faster but with risk of getting raided.

Also, Rhodium can be stacked, which means that an account can store up to 9999*2billion of coins.

Listen for once to your players, there are like 50 archers standing afk in lufferson at lycan/stingers, 
Its just retarded...

7 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Was there a macro/autoloot poll?If so,Why you voted yes to the macro poll?i dont get it,first everyone agrees and now it becomes a problem?

I think you've misunderstood it all. It's OK to have macro afk farming if you know how to control the drop rates. There is no reason for the afk macro farming to be this extreme when you could easily nerf the drop rate by 200% and still be worth farming afk.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DonCalzone said:

I think you've misunderstood it all. It's OK to have macro afk farming if you know how to control the drop rates. There is no reason for the afk macro farming to be this extreme when you could easily nerf the drop rate by 200% and still be worth farming afk.

Uhm if u reduce drop rate of bus i guess nobody would farm buses?what would be the point then?not sure,i missunderstood i guess 😛

3 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Uhm if u reduce drop rate of bus i guess nobody would farm buses?what would be the point then?not sure,i missunderstood i guess 😛

Even if you reduced the drop rate by HALF you could easily make 4gbs each day by doing NOTHING AFK. Please stop with this non sense comments Ragnar.

Even if it was 1gb per day people including myself would STILL farm there afk with macro.

It's about finding a balance. Right now it's waaaaay to much drops.

Edited by DonCalzone

I dont disagree at all with both of you,but also you have to realize for the players,myself included,the only resource to farm money at this moment with 0 gear is macroing at lycans,we cant go cz and farm on spots basically because there are a few dumb sins raiding 24/7 new players,so its pointless for us honestly.I would still prefer to stay outside cz if u reduce the drop rate of bus than going to cz xd.

I would love to know how you farmed 13k bus in 1 day @PeeWee,basically because i farmed also whole day and im not even close to half of that.

Edited by Ragnar

1 minute ago, Ragnar said:

I dont disagree at all with both of you,but also you have to realize for the players,myself included,the only resource to farm money at this moment with 0 gear is macroing at lycans,we cant go cz and farm on spots basically because there are a few dumb sins raiding 24/7 new players,so its pointless for us honestly.I would still prefer to stay outside cz if u reduce the drop rate of bus than going to cz xd.

Ragnar, we are not saying that you should not be able to farm Lycan for god sake... It's about finding a balance. Getting raided in CZ while farming is part of the game and every single player gets raided. You think we were farming for free in CZ and now all of a sudden it's impossible to farm because of raids? Ofcourse you will get raided from time to time. I think you explained it yourself, It's not worth going cz compared to Lycan farm and in your eyes thats fine but i can see a huge problem with Lycan in EMC being compared to CZ farm.

28 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Was there a macro/autoloot poll?If so,Why you voted yes to the macro poll?i dont get it,first everyone agrees and now it becomes a problem?

And im asking this because i dont know if there was a poll or not.

there was in beta, but yeah I thikn 100-150 people voted on it, while there are 800+active users at the moment 

15 hours ago, DonCalzone said:

You can make around 6000 BUS per archer/day which equals 8gbs (sundries price).

idk how you come out with 6k bus but tbh i have a archer afk macro lycans  and most of the time i just get 1.7k just yesterday i hit 2k 

but i have to say   2k is still a lot  i think that emc/lufer buses drop should be lowered  

afk/macro farming should be a bonus coins not ur main way to get coins   

10 minutes ago, xPooksie said:

there was in beta, but yeah I thikn 100-150 people voted on it, while there are 800+active users at the moment 

Alright thanks,i didnt know ..diidnt play beta..soo,thats the weird thing,why a poll wins on beta and now looks like everyone disagrees..?

13 minutes ago, DonCalzone said:

Ragnar, we are not saying that you should not be able to farm Lycan for god sake... It's about finding a balance. Getting raided in CZ while farming is part of the game and every single player gets raided. You think we were farming for free in CZ and now all of a sudden it's impossible to farm because of raids? Ofcourse you will get raided from time to time. I think you explained it yourself, It's not worth going cz compared to Lycan farm and in your eyes thats fine but i can see a huge problem with Lycan in EMC being compared to CZ farm.

don't waste ur time with ragnar , even a 7 year old kid could understand 

I dont know why the staffs are so stubborn about this, we have explained this problem several times already. 

In every Knight Online server Manual Acitve farm should 3/4 times more worth than Macro AFK farm. 

Beside that in CZ it should be also more worth to farm than in non-pk zones (Servants/DM) 

Yeah yeah you can say, but in cz it is more worth, because of the higher drop rate, you can farm more in one day at DM than at Lycan's. 

But reflect it on your own time + efficiency would you farm for 10 gb's actively for a whole day, which requires energy and your attention in CZ (DM) or would you rather brain dead fap put a laptop on with macro and farm 8 gb's by itself or even put on 3/4 Laptops/pcs on and make 20-30 gbs each day? 

Same goes with Delos Servants farm or DM CZ farm, would you rather actively farm in CZ and kill 4 dm's with your party or would you rather kill 15-20 servants in that same amount of time? Ofcourse you would go Delos 0 risk/brain dead 3-2-1 click on the servants, which is more time efficient

• Like 2