28.10.2020 Updates / Güncellemeler

Majesty

2 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Its funny ,you crying about macro farming now that you are mastered and geared up,but when you started and you were farming lycans getting rich you werent saying a word,these funny bitches xd.

Doubt you know who I even am and making that statement is bold. TiltedYuna here doubt you have ever seen me macro farming anything for money. We are just playing here for fun and we want something to farm that is reward able, would you farm 2 hours active on Dark mares to make as much if not less than the guy macro'ing lycans while he is sleeping? doubt you would farm then 

Just now, xPooksie said:

Doubt you know who I even am and making that statement is bold. TiltedYuna here doubt you have ever seen me macro farming anything for money. We are just playing here for fun and we want something to farm that is reward able, would you farm 2 hours active on Dark mares to make as much if not less than the guy macro'ing lycans while he is sleeping? doubt you would farm then 

Im speaking with fawkes,dunno why you answer for him like if you were his dog?Im sure he can reply by himself.

I dont know if you macroed or not,all im saying is,crying about macro now is kinda unfair for all the new players(myself included),i start this launch kinda late,im not even mastered,dont have any decent gear,and the only possible way for me to catch up is farming while im away,if you remove this me and many others will have no purpose to keep playing since i cant afford 20 gbs of my master and another 6 for my 70 skill,dont you think..?im rogue..

6 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Im speaking with fawkes,dunno why you answer for him like if you were his dog?Im sure he can reply by himself.

I dont know if you macroed or not,all im saying is,crying about macro now is kinda unfair for all the new players(myself included),i start this launch kinda late,im not even mastered,dont have any decent gear,and the only possible way for me to catch up is farming while im away,if you remove this me and many others will have no purpose to keep playing since i cant afford 20 gbs of my master and another 6 for my 70 skill,dont you think..?im rogue..

Cause I was the one complaining about the lycan farm? and you didn't quote him or quote anyone so I assumed you were talking to me since I was the one complaining about the lycan farm, want more reasons or do you know your place yet?

About your second point you want something to farm right? then complaing about adding something that is valuable to farm should also benefit you no? if they decrease the drop rate of lycan buss drops and drops of servants in delos and increase the drop rates in CZ dms/beast/cardinal spot it would benefit you as a player too since the buss prices would go up and the cz dm's would drop more, unless you are a lazy farmer than yeah it wouldn't benefit you 

Edited by xPooksie

6 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Did you fking see us in lycan farming all night you fucking retard shit?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Socio la realidad esque no es una persona haciendo afk farm durante un tiempo determinado. Esque hay ciertas personas que usan 3 y 4 pc pa farmear toda la noche mientras se la cascan y encima no es mentira que estan ganando practicamente lo mismo que en cz. Eso lo tienen que cambiar de una u otra forma.

3 minutes ago, MrCalaMiTY said:

Partner, the reality is that it is not a person doing afk farm for a certain time. Esque there are certain people who use 3 and 4 pc to farm all night while they are cracking it and above all it is not a lie that they are earning practically the same as in cz. They have to change that one way or another.

I am 100% sure all the goblin spots are taken by 2 persons with 4 pc's and that counts for the lycan spots too

Edited by xPooksie

If they reduce drop rate of lycans and add higher to cz,it wont change anything for the new players,how many times do you want me to repeat i dont stay in cz because there are plenty of idiots camping newbies exping/farming?i got bored and sick at same time of dying on burning skeletons because the same 3 sins are raiding over and over,whats the point for me to stay in cz?

1 minute ago, xPooksie said:

I am 100% sure all the goblin spots are taken by 2 persons with 4 pc's and that counts for the lycan spots too

Thats what i tryna told him, the concept of macro farming by it self its not that bad... but the reality its the a few persons are abusing of it and taking an advance from some ppl who are putting way a lot more effort/time. Something have to be done by decreasing one kind of farm or buffing the other one. ( Wich i consider could be better looking with a future perspective)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

If they reduce drop rate of lycans and add higher to cz,it wont change anything for the new players,how many times do you want me to repeat i dont stay in cz because there are plenty of idiots camping newbies exping/farming?i got bored and sick at same time of dying on burning skeletons because the same 3 sins are raiding over and over,whats the point for me to stay in cz?

Find a clan I would say

5 minutes ago, MrCalaMiTY said:

Thats what i tryna told him, the concept of macro farming by it self its not that bad... but the reality its the a few persons are abusing of it and taking an advance from some ppl who are putting way a lot more effort/time. Something have to be done by decreasing one kind of farm or buffing the other one. ( Wich i consider could be better looking with a future perspective)

yep the truth

This guy wants to catch up with clans who have been actively farming in cz, killing bosses etc since day 1, by just /afk on emc while he is away xd

Then he wants to come play at evenings with full gear and pew pew 2shot some guys who stay on for 10+ hours each day to catch events with full FT sets etc xd

Braindead much bromigo @Ragnar?

Macro on emc/eslant/delos should be for side money/scrolls. Not to buy or make a whole set of the best gear available right now. The point is that macro shouldnt be anywhere near as lucrative as farming with parties on cz, considering the risk and not afking.

And Fyi, i can only play 2 hours a day, havent touched macro in my entire life, and im also playing here since 2015, whatever the fck that matters here lololol.

Edited by Jiggy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Ragnar Ragnar Ragnar . I understand you wanna catch up but farming in cz should always be much more rewarding then afk farming lycans. That increase drop rate in eslant and them supposedly now allowing kosp macro which isn't a macro is going to fuck this server bud. You will see macro parties in eslant now ez at dark stone etc. If you wanna catch up find a clan play with them and you will catch up or run cz bowl as a sin it's easy at est time and you will get master and make money for gear np. Stop being a little bitch and listen to the people that know what they are talking about 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1