Delos farm/CZ farm

ChampagneShower

I think all understand it´s so much more worth to farm in Delos (isiloon servants). 

In my opinion it doesn´t matter what kind of server you are running. CZ is the zone where the best rates should be and there shouldn´t be anything comparable with DM´s CZ.

This is a thing that i feel need to be changed now. It´s verry important that CZ is active and putting the best farm down to Delos will just makes the most important zone in the game "dead".

• Like 4

CZ should always be the best farm possible simply because you can get killed and it brings activity in to the pk zone.

Here we have 2 different Abyss were you can get double the amounts of drops compared to DM and you risk nothing.

Some clans even went to the extend to make second chars mages to AOE both servants floors.

The insane amount of drops that you can get in abyss in 1 hour is why high class market is dry and people alredy start making the +8s.

There should be a high value farm in bowl since the risk you are taking inside bowl are extreme but also rewarding sometimes.

Edited by DonCalzone

• 2 weeks later...