What do you expect?Synestra is using personal bow+7,shell set+7,and he is a mastered rogue,PLUS you are TORMENTED PAPER MAGE,what are you supposed to be tank with torment as a paper mage?

And as a priest,if you get hit by 10 archers at same time,its pretty normal to get canceled all the time to be honest.

1 minute ago, Ragnar said:

What do you expect?Synestra is using personal bow+7,shell set+7,and he is a mastered rogue,PLUS you are TORMENTED PAPER MAGE,what are you supposed to be tank with torment as a paper mage?

And as a priest,if you get hit by 10 archers at same time,its pretty normal to get canceled all the time to be honest.

Just now, Elysia said:

ragnar is right you are a paper mage with torment. ofc full dex archer will hit that much. as i said before archers are the result of the high mage population. noone will play melee againts 10 mage party when they have chance to hit from far

you guys kidding right 1700+ from my screen i have master 5 he's screen its 2000+? archers hitting that damage from 1000 metres far cant catch them and also its not 1 archer can cancel us %100. maybe you guys play archers thats why its normal to you but its not. I have ft neck + vote belt + wings of baba not like empty char 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrCalaMiTY said:

Sorry maho but right now its needed to have archers around, in a closer future maybe a tiny nerf should be applied but right now could be a very big error. And nop im not playing archer.

Bro nobody said kill archers we said damage + cancellation thing is op , come log my char cast 1 skill while 1 archer hitting you

In my opinion archer damage decent. We playing paper mage ofc they'll fck us with Torment but they have to play smarter. The main problem is every archer skill gives casting failed. That's why they dont afraid to get nova. They are not playing smarter cause they know our skill will casting fail. So archers cancel rate have to nerf. If u guys not nerf this with %100 cancel rate their damage too OP.

19 hours ago, GuyFawkes said:

https://prnt.sc/v7domw  This Damage + %100 Cancellation no wonder there is no sin ... Reduce damage or cancellation man its so fking annoying againts to 3-4 party archers .

no its low..  here really big damage https://prnt.sc/v81n31  ^^

dont cry please :) character full items +7 sn +7 set +12 dex set master + 70 skill  normal...

Ragnar you are right but 2k damage is still absurd considering all the antidef he has.

anyway agreed witwhat most people are saying here. Damage is ‘fine’, cancellation is a bigger issue.

later you can tune down the damage maybe because mages are already gear capped on def, and archers will only get stronger as the server progresses (iron bows+8, chitins8, howling roosters rols ...)