Absolutly agreed, bp´s on profko its an absolutly forgotten class on each relaunch. its dmg its ridiculous ( around 200 less than it should be ) yall rest of melees can cry as much as u want but its a class that should kill a rogue duffed in 3 hits  ( 4 if pedalkebabler) . Hellish its supposed to be a failsafe atack , yet keeps failing.

• Like 2

Ye BPs suck here. I had fully geared bp with 2x we roc dia ring amus sn7 and had to change class to continue being able to enjoy pking. Archers and warriors deal stupid high damage compared to BPs. The most bizzare thing is plate BPs with judgement and party complete heal deal almost the same damage with paper bp with helis which is funny.

Edited by Schadenfreude

Give some love to BP's, not having something like black papers/Black chitin(Fabrics with HP bonus)  is already hurting the bps comparing to other classes having shells etc. Trust me this MaDxQ is a frequent BP player, plays BP on any server he plays on and when he thinks something is wrong, you should really consider his statement. 

And @nikos32that video is not reflecting at the state the server is in atm, as I can tell the bp on the video is using Ring of felankor (LR) ? Iron Set? 

hitting 650 as a BP with 2k AP isn't ok in my opinion. It should atleast hit about 900 on sins and 1300-1400 on debuff, since bp's are literally glass canon

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1