20.10.2020 Updates / Güncellemeler

nikos32

14 minutes ago, nikos32 said:
  • x100 x500 x1000 coin jackpot is now available only in Colony Zone
  • Reduced the casting skill fail (caused by lightning skills) and the stun rate by 30%
  • Reduced mage damage by 10%

Nice but very dominant in the colony zone map . Beginners and farmers may have difficulties Nikos.

I think it's just be 1000x in the colony zone map

:)

Edited by holypunk

Büyücülerin 

2 minutes ago, ThomasFuckingShelby said:

Böyle boktan bir güncelleme hiç görmedim, Büyücü sersemletme buzunu azaltırsanız, hasarı artırmanız gerekir, ancak azalmış olursunuz. Hala büyücü 42 personel 200.GG'ye vuruyor

%10 değil %20 azaltmış oldular Masterlar açıldığı zaman daha az vurmuş olacaksınız.  Beta bunun için açılır gerekli testler ve düzenlemeler önceden yapılır.  Offical olan bir sunucuda bunların sonradan düzeltilmesi server prestiji açısından çok üzücü.

Mage damage was fine, maybe even needed an increase fo 10%
All that was needed is the Jackpot Bonus only in CZ.
Reduced cancel rate by melee/archer
Reduced cancel rate buy lightning.
Reduced slow rate by archer and warrior skills
Reduced stun and slow rate for mage skills.

1 minute ago, xPooksie said:

Doesn't matter what both of our clans go
we go melee they will nerf damage, because we kill too much

we go pew pew ? they will nerf pew pew because no one can catch us bro

Yeah u re right it always happening when we change the class they will buff our old class and nerf our new class as always LOL.

jackpot nerf was necessary, thank you. 

The problem is mages are not OP or anything, people just whining about it as always. I am a mage, getting hit 1300 by rogues minimum and with torment which I always have on me it is 2.5k and more. Archers kick all of my casts, I have to hide everytime I see a hunter cos they also hit me around 600-1k. Also, We explode as a team and still cant kill everyone it takes us to use 2x nova each mage and still some people survive and you nerf mages more? wow. You should make a hunter server. Oh wait u are doing it already. Yea first 2 days mages were OP cos no1 had gear or unique, we were hitting 1k-1.5k  but since the last 2 days our dmg fall tremendously to 500-700 for warior and priests and 1k max for rogues and other mages. Master is on the way, we gona hit 15% less + 10% this nerf+ wont be able to lock any1 with light... thank you. this is not balancing, you just kill a class just to make some customers happy.