This guy Delinquent really lier

Hello sir this guy Delinquent says alot to me, we farm buss spot beast he came says that we ks him,he says we are noobs he want farm solo 3spots beast and say we came to ks him we are noobs bla bla look gm plssss !!!!! When i say to him leave me alone. He go fast ss and send u that he is not a lier. Hes really children bro im 31years old i never saw children like him cry fast and go fast ss and send u 

Wow, 31 years old and you telling other ppls that they act like kids?

If you are 31 years old and you fight with someone on a cardinal spot and write that you hope someones mother dies in cancer.. Bro, You need mental help !

https://gyazo.com/bb26b53a7fb6e8cb80e7dcbab5f53c61

If this is not a bann, i dont know what this server stands for but that would be insane if Proffesinal KO not bann this guy.

8 hours ago, XatarXioji said:

Hello sir this guy Delinquent says alot to me, we farm buss spot beast he came says that we ks him,he says we are noobs he want farm solo 3spots beast and say we came to ks him we are noobs bla bla look gm plssss !!!!! When i say to him leave me alone. He go fast ss and send u that he is not a lier. Hes really children bro im 31years old i never saw children like him cry fast and go fast ss and send u 

1 hour ago, ChampagneShower said:

Wow, 31 years old and you telling other ppls that they act like kids?

If you are 31 years old and you fight with someone on a cardinal spot and write that you hope someones mother dies in cancer.. Bro, You need mental help !

If this is not a bann, i dont know what this server stands for but that would be insane if Proffesinal KO not bann this guy.

Look u friend calll u for me u talk gor your friend lol cardinal spott ?? It was not cardinal spot idiot it was beast slots lol u want me to ban lol whats your problem ??? U cry to ?? U friend ks 3spots beast and says we are ks ? And now he sen u ?? Lol u really funny u need to.be banned for sure 

I´am sorry but your English is from another world. It´s hard to understand what you mean but you need help for sure. It doesn´t matter. If you are 31 years old and getting KS or you KS someone in Beast or Cardinal spot you don´t write that someones mother should die in cancer. 31 years old? saying that inside a game. You need help sir! (Mental help)

Would be nice to have a GM looking into this, is this OK to say when you get ks in Beast spot?

Champagneshower u really dont know what happend u says cardinal spot lol if gm can chechk he will see beast spots idk why u says cardinal u talk for your friend ? Lol im here alone np i can eat u both. Your friend Delinquent kill beast 3spots solo lol when we came there he says we ks him lol ... than he says alot about me when i say something to him he go fast to gm make ss fast lol and now he call you campagneshower to write here to ban me lol u guys really children 

Edited by XatarXioji

this is Delinquent https://gyazo.com/5aa70133e0e7ce918a7bf7c6e8521362

Now he calls hes brother champagneshower to write me

U guys are realy funny.  In game talk like a lion. But in real live u guys really rabbits. Leave me alone pls u guys make big mistake u came first talk about my mother. Now u cry to gm ???? 

Edited by XatarXioji