[POLL] Elemental Damage of the Rings  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the Elemental Damage of the Rings to be reduced by 50% ?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/15/2020 at 04:00 PM

• Administrators

Keep in mind that all classes can use the bifrost rings (i.e. Flame Ring, Shio Tears, Imir Ring).

By reducing their elemental damage by 50% (e.g. 15 Fire Damage from a Flame Ring (+0) instead of 30), they remain the most powerful among all but at least they are balanced.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tüm classların bifrost yüzüklerini kullanabileceğini unutmayın (yani Flame Ring, Shioo Tears, Imir Ring).

Elemental hasarlarını %50 azaltarak (örneğin, 30 yerine 15 Fire hasar Flame Ring) en güçlü olmaya devam ederler ancak en azından dengelidirler.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, nikos32 said:

Tüm sınıfların bifrost halkalarını (yani Alev Halkası, Shio Gözyaşları, Imir Halkası) kullanabileceğini unutmayın.

Elemental hasarlarını% 50 azaltarak (örneğin, 30 yerine Alev Halkasından 15 Ateş Hasarı (+0)), en güçlüleri olarak kalırlar ama en azından dengelidirler.

If you lower the base damage, the chd and hb value will drop.

2 hours ago, Vien said:

If you lower the base damage, the chd and hb value will drop.

I think you miss the point which is the reason of why those items are more valuable then others. Their relation is actually vice versa, I mean FR is expensive due to HB, cuz HB has already more elemental damage itself. Thus, adding corresponding ring increases the effect. In short, decreasing the elemental damage on rings will not affect the price of those items cuz they are already OP items among the weapons. The only effect of the decreasing the elemental damage on rings will be decrese in R damages, i.e people will still looking for high priced HBs CHDs FRs or Shios. If the reason of this poll aims to decrease the prices of such items, it will not affect unless someone edits directly elemental damage of those items.

Edited by Oxijean
  • Like 4

59 minutes ago, Oxijean said:

Bence bu eşyaların diğerlerinden daha değerli olmasının nedeni olan noktayı kaçırıyorsunuz. İlişkileri aslında tam tersidir, yani FR, HB nedeniyle pahalıdır, çünkü HB'nin kendisi zaten daha fazla temel hasara sahiptir. Böylece ilgili halkanın eklenmesi etkiyi artırır. Kısacası, halkalar üzerindeki element hasarının azaltılması, bu eşyaların fiyatını etkilemeyecek çünkü bunlar zaten silahlar arasında OP eşyaları. Halkalar üzerindeki element hasarını azaltmanın tek etkisi, R hasarlarında azalma olacaktır, yani insanlar yine de yüksek fiyatlı HBs CHD'ler FR'ler veya Shio'lar arayacaklardır. Bu anketin nedeni bu tür öğelerin fiyatlarını düşürmeyi hedefliyorsa, birisi bu öğelerin temel hasarını doğrudan düzenlemediği sürece etkilenmeyecektir.

You are thinking wrong. elemental damage sadece r degil skill'dede damage artırıyor. eger degişiklik olursa raptor +7 ile HB +7 değeri aynı olucaktır (HB +7 169/+7 EXP RAPTOR 177) yani elemental damage düşerse 200gb niye +7 hb alimki 20gb exp raptor +7 alirim aynı vurucaktır sonuçta. bence bunun degişmemesi lazım çünkü birseylerin daha değerli oldugu belli olması lazım

43 minutes ago, Vien said:

You are thinking wrong. elemental damage sadece r degil skill'dede damage artırıyor. eger degişiklik olursa raptor +7 ile HB +7 değeri aynı olucaktır (HB +7 169/+7 EXP RAPTOR 177) yani elemental damage düşerse 200gb niye +7 hb alimki 20gb exp raptor +7 alirim aynı vurucaktır sonuçta. bence bunun degişmemesi lazım çünkü birseylerin daha değerli oldugu belli olması lazım

hayır öyle bişey olmuyor

• 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, MrCalaMiTY said:

Consider add curse resistance on those ones, mages already hitting/iceing/stunning way too much( on big group , yes) Cant imagine the disaster once melees are forced to play without curse resistances.

Calamity these rings were for only mages.Already rogue and warrior class strong I cant imagine with these rings mele class 

20 minutes ago, neveousss said:

Calamity these rings were for only mages.Already rogue and warrior class strong I cant imagine with these rings mele class 

I absolutly agree with u neveous, but nova dmg its already more than ok without those rings, and stun ice ratios are nice now with melees using roc,rol . I can imagine whats going to happen when they are forced to sacrifice curse resistance to increase dmg.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mystic said:

@Majesty  @GM_Thanos

Oylama serverin başlarında yapılmaya başlandı. Bu oylamaya oy veren oyuncuların bir kısmı şuan bizimle beraber devam etmemekte. Adil bir oylama için oylamanın tekrarlanması gerekiyor diye düşünüyorum efendim.

Reis ring bi gelsin bi deneyek sonra iş koyun adamlara ha olmaz mı ? bu ne acele :)

3 hours ago, MrCalaMiTY said:

I absolutly agree with u neveous, but nova dmg its already more than ok without those rings, and stun ice ratios are nice now with melees using roc,rol . I can imagine whats going to happen when they are forced to sacrifice curse resistance to increase dmg.

Lol we hit 800 damage meteor  with woe 7 to kibal = he has no talia still If anyone say okay this damage they can make side char and i will kill with 4 mele char

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, neveousss said:

Lol we hit 800 damage meteor  with woe 7 to kibal = he has no talia still If anyone say okay this damage they can make side char and i will kill with 4 mele char

However if u ask my deepest opinion, i would never able melees use imirs etc. A warrior with 8500 hp, hell breaker 7  on dual flame rings its a bizarre creature made by nikos. Such as a sin with 188 dex on dual chd. But u cant disagree what i  mentioned before.