Server Wipe ? Cast Your Vote  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a full server wipe ?

• Yes
    • No (you MUST post the name of your main char. below, in order for your vote to be counted)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/14/2020 at 06:00 PM

7 hours ago, nikos32 said:

Poll is still open and based on the votes it's still unclear if there should be a server wipe or not. So it would be nice if you stop provoking and stop forcing other people to vote for what you want. Calm down and accept that not everyone plays for the PK and not everyone likes 100 vs 100.

bıdı bıdı yapma kalıbının adamı ol kral

• Like 1

11 hours ago, nikos32 said:

Poll is still open and based on the votes it's still unclear if there should be a server wipe or not. So it would be nice if you stop provoking and stop forcing other people to vote for what you want. Calm down and accept that not everyone plays for the PK and not everyone likes 100 vs 100.

The community wants a restart by a big majority, 70% to 30%. That's more than 2:1.

5 hours ago, killshot said:

all i can say is count the number of people who vote yes for wipe 80% of them are inactive players... active player votes should matter

all i can say who is voted "no", they are just "afraid of a challenge :) " 

believe me we are more more active then you, but only i can say about that pool: if you want to play with 15 same players go vote as "no" or if you want to see a crowded community in game, ppl should vote as "yes". thats simple. 

also we spent more more time then you for this server man. even votes must be equal but i dont understand why 1>2 ? 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, NotSoBad said:

all i can say who is voted "no", they are just "afraid of a challenge :) " 

believe me we are more more active then you, but only i can say about that pool: if you want to play with 15 same players go vote as "no" or if you want to see a crowded community in game, ppl should vote as "yes". thats simple. 

also we spent more more time then you for this server man. even votes must be equal but i dont understand why 1>2 ? 

sen konuştukça kürt oyları kaçıyor yapma

• Haha 2

add for my previous comment, been watching the number of users online has varied from 15 to 50, most of the time around 35. Nobody can call that enjoyable gameplay.. just wipe it and make it great again.. trust me, as the vote result shows, there will be shit loats of players and it will last for a good period of time. Make profko great again

k3bab

• Like 3

On 9/8/2020 at 3:06 AM, TeacH said:

Hmmm...i just wondering why people who vote 'yes' didnt just back online n play with us. Rather then shout 'server is dead...less ppl online' 

Just come back n let this server alive again.

When i was playing there are no rival at that time.All the time I was just killed fucking riotes,atross and felankors. I am so bored because there is no player when I was online.

Server will be never alive if it continue like that. I am saying behalf of you to everyone

Comeback the real life.Realize the situtation.I know some of the guys who voted no paid to much money to get good gears in Usd,Eur or Try.

This will never be change the facts.If you say no now 3 months later there will be less people than now.Today maybe you are doing 5vs5 tomorrow it will be 3vs3 after that 1vs0

At that time you will realize what if server wiped at that time? This community who plays ProfKo like to farming,upgrading and PKing.But what you have now atm?There is no Pk.If there is no PK why I need to farm?If i dont farm why i need upgrade? It is mean you have nothing.Just let nikos wipe the server.Lets do fresh start.

• Like 2