Server Wipe ? Cast Your Vote  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a full server wipe ?

• Yes
    • No (you MUST post the name of your main char. below, in order for your vote to be counted)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/14/2020 at 06:00 PM

7 hours ago, Darakor said:

I said yes. Even the possibility of this wipe turned the server into a ghost.

If there is no wipe result after this time, the server will be worse than before.

Even if I joined Exclusive with regret, it could be thrown 1pt vs 1pt after 7 pm with TR time before the possibility of wipe.

Currently, 1p v 1atros is possible. 

Gladiator said no and stopped going online. I think the he is secretly waiting for  to wipe.

Hadi hayırlısı.

And who are you? I said no but I can't be busy irl? So in your point of view whoever says no gotta be online 24/7? Man it never seems to amaze me how some people just make their own assumptions.

No

Hahvyq

kinda shock to see 60+ ppl vote yes while ppl online in the game not even 40.how? glad you ask...its because they are not playing in this server anymore.

so why they vote? glad you ask...so they can comeback,farm for 1 month,kill some noobs,sell those items for real money and then return to their dungeon(literally destroy the server).

1 month? how come they farm so fast? again,glad you ask...its because they have huge community,so its not impossible to get high gear within a month and then sell it.

why should I trust you?  If you dont trust me,I dare to say half of ppl who vote "yes" came from the same country/community while  those who vote "no" came from diff country.

ez katka ..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

All my clan (RememberMe) want comeback if server wipe, we never sell ítems for real money, we play for more of 7 months, when all clans leave only us with Gamblers, AllStars, some malasyan Ppl and other guys in server, we never surrender like others clans when can't pk leave cz, but later when others guys leave profko it was bored pk only with atross and riote all fcking day and Ppl that only log to kill Fela and quit cz

• Like 2

@Sky Are you sure it was only your clan and gamblers? We've been the only clan on orc side more times i can remember fighting against not 1 clan but 2 or 3 at the same times and different times. First Fortitude and Anubis even before that most of the time we were keeping pk alive being only clan orc side when you guys NT'ed to humans for easy pk.

I think that u don't read, u don't see AllStars, same idk if u don't RememberMe when u was in Blood clan and later that lose pk with Gamblers leave cz same with felankors, only my Friends that are malasyan Ppl fight for more of 2 hours to Gamblers don't win 1 Fela, same with AllStars in latín time, we fight for 3 or more hours to other no kill Isiloon, this was good Moments when u need fight many hours to kill 1 boss when u can pk all day, now i log many times un different time zones and i don't see pk, bowl clear, all bosses up, Fela, ISI, idk how Ppl don't want wipe, maybe cuz all have full items, same i farm more of 4 months to get 1 IN when all was hard, when need farm 2 days to go Última, when if u don't have Ppl on u lose u fragments... Only Say good bye and wait relaunch to more Ppl back server 

2 minutes ago, Sky said:

I think that u don't read, u don't see AllStars, same idk if u don't RememberMe when u was in Blood clan and later that lose pk with Gamblers leave cz same with felankors, only my Friends that are malasyan Ppl fight for more of 2 hours to Gamblers don't win 1 Fela, same with AllStars in latín time, we fight for 3 or more hours to other no kill Isiloon, this was good Moments when u need fight many hours to kill 1 boss when u can pk all day, now i log many times un different time zones and i don't see pk, bowl clear, all bosses up, Fela, ISI, idk how Ppl don't want wipe, maybe cuz all have full items, same i farm more of 4 months to get 1 IN when all was hard, when need farm 2 days to go Última, when if u don't have Ppl on u lose u fragments... Only Say good bye and wait relaunch to more Ppl back server 

Oh im not talking about relaunch or not. Just getting facts right when you said it was only your clan and gamblers. I personally have only seen you online 2 or 3 times for the past 4 months. But yeah maybe you know what's going on in server better then I do. Anyway lets wait and see what the future holds :)

2 hours ago, PotatoFarmer said:

No

Hahvyq

kinda shock to see 60+ ppl vote yes while ppl online in the game not even 40.how? glad you ask...its because they are not playing in this server anymore.

so why they vote? glad you ask...so they can comeback,farm for 1 month,kill some noobs,sell those items for real money and then return to their dungeon(literally destroy the server).

1 month? how come they farm so fast? again,glad you ask...its because they have huge community,so its not impossible to get high gear within a month and then sell it.

why should I trust you?  If you dont trust me,I dare to say half of ppl who vote "yes" came from the same country/community while  those who vote "no" came from diff country.

ez katka ..

Big generalization of 60+ people. 

Server at the moment is unattractive and needs to be wiped. The argument that it is attractive for newcomers because beginner gear is enough to compete with the heavily geared players is a weak one. The potential in a wipe case is hundreds of people online for months. 

Inevitably there is going to be a drop at some point, but that is considerably better than the current stagnation.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Shagala said:

Big generalization of 60+ people. 

Server at the moment is unattractive and needs to be wiped. The argument that it is attractive for newcomers because beginner gear is enough to compete with the heavily geared players is a weak one. The potential in a wipe case is hundreds of people online for months. 

Inevitably there is going to be a drop at some point, but that is considerably better than the current stagnation.

Word

23 hours ago, PotatoFarmer said:

No

Hahvyq

ez katka ..

We r not online atm,we dont sell items,we dont leave server when pk is active and we look for wipe so u are wrong 

It is turned into a new drama instead of a poll. So, when does this drama will finish ? And you, niko, when will you do any action ? Dont be offended but it is a private server and there is no point in saying "I don't care the number of online users" while there is only 14 ppl on cz right now. Be more responsive to your community, which is clearly looking for a fresh start.

• Like 1

• Administrators
53 minutes ago, Oxijean said:

It is turned into a new drama instead of a poll. So, when does this drama will finish ? And you, niko, when will you do any action ? Dont be offended but it is a private server and there is no point in saying "I don't care the number of online users" while there is only 14 ppl on cz right now. Be more responsive to your community, which is clearly looking for a fresh start.

Poll is still open and based on the votes it's still unclear if there should be a server wipe or not. So it would be nice if you stop provoking and stop forcing other people to vote for what you want. Calm down and accept that not everyone plays for the PK and not everyone likes 100 vs 100.

• Thanks 1