Server Wipe ? Cast Your Vote  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a full server wipe ?

• Yes
    • No (you MUST post the name of your main char. below, in order for your vote to be counted)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/14/2020 at 06:00 PM

5 hours ago, TeacH said:

Hmmm...i just wondering why people who vote 'yes' didnt just back online n play with us. Rather then shout 'server is dead...less ppl online' 

Just come back n let this server alive again.

because people want a new start. people need a new start..take for example Warden he is top 1# player atm sure it wasnt easy for him, he spent many hours to get there and yet he wants a fresh start... why? because once u get top there is nothing left to do and the only option is quit (for example floyed mayweather). in fact at this point everyone has 100% gear..everyone with rofs and iron sets and set+8 u can only pk and the nation who wins is the one with most players online \ most priests online. this is a fact this is the situation right now,

• Thanks 2

ill tell u what people want...the one who voted 'yes' ppl want somethig more then just loggin for a pk...ppl want to feel the progress..to get stronger everyday, ppl want to feel the iron neck in cz, they want to feel the first shard+8 that they workd so hard to get. also they want a change without the felankors and black\red at the start atleast.

now u can keep the game as it is and play 8v8 at most in cz only with same gear same ppl same shit.
or u can take everything that this game can offer u...exp, farm, wars, merchent, crying on anivil, pk, raids in cz tones of players in each zone..

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Death said:

Why do people keep saying they kept the server alive? 

Having 8 people in cz every day isnt called keeping the server alive, its called clinging to a lost cause.

Leeroy, I thought u were a PK guy so its weird seeing you saying no.. but thats yours.

The server is fine as it is,

Doing a wipe again will keep the server alive for a month tops and then it will go all over to the current situation.

People who are still playing are giving their efforts and playing actively. There's still PK at some hours of the day and there are still newcomers. 

True the population has decreased but it doesn't mean people can't start over and join the server.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Death said:

Why do people keep saying they kept the server alive? 

Having 8 people in cz every day isnt called keeping the server alive, its called clinging to a lost cause.

Leeroy, I thought u were a PK guy so its weird seeing you saying no.. but thats yours.

We have a phrase for this situation bro 'Körler,sağırlar birbirlerini ağırlar.'  it rhymes in Turkish,the translation to English is 'The blind and the deaf host each other.'They hosting each other.:D

33 minutes ago, TomatoDePotato said:

Doing a wipe again will keep the server alive for a month tops and then it will go all over to the current situation.

People who are still playing are giving their efforts and playing actively. There's still PK at some hours of the day and there are still newcomers. 

True the population has decreased but it doesn't mean people can't start over and join the server.

nope it isnt, check website rn 15 players online 7 of them is merchent ALT of same player.. a wipe is needed anyways at some point, no private server is lasting forever.
i was playing on previous profko who has lasted 1-1.5 years and even then wipe was needed which did only good because this launch came up and thousnds users joined again.
even if its for another 1 year of active server and then wipe again its worth it because u playin for fun anyways.

8 minutes ago, MachineGunKelly said:

nope it isnt, check website rn 15 players online 7 of them is merchent ALT of same player.. a wipe is needed anyways at some point, no private server is lasting forever.
i was playing on previous profko who has lasted 1-1.5 years and even then wipe was needed which did only good because this launch came up and thousnds users joined again.
even if its for another 1 year of active server and then wipe again its worth it because u playin for fun anyways.

The situation of the 15 players online is absolutely because of that wipe idea that came on,

Before that we were having at least 40 players and full pt vs full pt on pk every day.

When people heard there's gonna be a wipe they automatically stopped playing.

Edited by TomatoDePotato
  • Like 1

https://imgur.com/a/cu98UMi

MyNameLily still believes that his accounts will save the server.. I'd bet he's preparing something with gladiator to keep the server
as it is for the 2 of them :D😧

If these votes will be taken into consideration...I don't know what to say really!...

P.S. Last thing he said was : "votes r coming"... I've missed it into my screenshot

Edited by O autos

7 hours ago, TomatoDePotato said:

What youre saying makes 0 sense.

So you rather keep the server with 20 active people for good, rather than having another 6 months to 1 year of hundreds of people?

And to address your claim of server lasting a month after the wipe and dieng all over again. you clearly don't know ProfessionalKO then.

This server gets a wipe every year or so, and every time it gets a wipe hundreds of people join and play for months and months until the server eventually dies (which makes total sense since its a private server and not an official as much as u wish it to be so).

Honestly, I dont think you believe your own words, youre just saying what youre saying cos it sux really bad losing all the items you worked on, which I can relate.

The server had a good 1 year run, and it's over, like it should.

Edited by Death

• Administrators
Just now, Rhun said:

No.

It makes no sense to do a server wipe. Especially when there are players actively recruiting on the outside the keep the server alive. There are many people who are still dead loyal to this server. 

Rhun

How about letting them know about the existence of this poll and ask them to vote too. Because, if they want the server to remain as is, then they should start voting and share their main char name in here.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Death said:

What youre saying makes 0 sense.

So you rather keep the server with 20 active people for good, rather than having another 6 months to 1 year of hundreds of people?

And to address your claim of server lasting a month after the wipe and dieng all over again. you clearly don't know ProfessionalKO then.

This server gets a wipe every year or so, and every time it gets a wipe hundreds of people join and play for months and months until the server eventually dies (which makes total sense since its a private server and not an official as much as u wish it to be so).

Honestly, I dont think you believe your own words, youre just saying what youre saying cos it sux really bad losing all the items you worked on, which I can relate.

The server had a good 1 year run, and it's over, like it should.

That is your opinion,

In my opinion all of those who left the server / sold their items for real money are crying over to let it restart.

There is no reason to ruin the experience for those who are loyal and having fun.

If there were 0 people in CZ I'd understand that.

As long as there's pk that's not negotiable. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TomatoDePotato said:

That is your opinion,

In my opinion all of those who left the server / sold their items for real money are crying over to let it restart.

There is no reason to ruin the experience for those who are loyal and having fun.

If there were 0 people in CZ I'd understand that.

As long as there's pk that's not negotiable. 

P.S just had 10 v 10 in CZ, was awesome.

Edited by TomatoDePotato
  • Like 1