Server Wipe ? Cast Your Vote  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a full server wipe ?

• Yes
    • No (you MUST post the name of your main char. below, in order for your vote to be counted)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/14/2020 at 06:00 PM

I hope it will be wipe.I have a little time to play ko but when i active i couldnt found anybody to fun and pk.Because of that i stopped to the login.But if it will be restart maybe we can do more friend who was originally not same clan with me in this database.

I like to play along with people who is interested only fun.I hope this time i can meet more people than last time. Sometimes friendship will be going to immortality now i have more friends sometimes we are meeting in outside and doing some activities. And some of the foreign(for me other countries citizens) was invited by me to my country if Covid-19 will be finish.Maybe we can add some good photos to our collections

Game should be like that meet in the game and be friend.Maybe someday you can meet in real. And maybe you have friends in every country.And someday if you decided to going to world tour you have a tons of friends in each country to visit

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Server wipe would be the greatest thing that can ever happen to the server in its current situation.

I mean no harm, and i do feel bad for those who kept playing everyday when the server was practically burried deep in the ground, but you should have thought about the fact that in the end, its a private server and not an official. Every private server will die eventually, you just need to be smart enough to realize that. And not spend all your free time farming items that will get you nowhere.

Plus I dont get it, whats the fun in fighting the same 5 ppl everyday?

P.S

Knight online in the end is all about pk, thats what farm is for. And why farm in the first place when theres no pk? 🤔

All you dumbasses talking as if you have been supporting the damn server. Wipe = more active players? u say you dont have time to come on or u complain less people on when you come on. Yes I admit i have been inactive lately, but i can still voice out what you little idiots are not braining. If you all decide to play here and have fun, everyone comes online, there will be enough fun and enjoyment for everyone. But no, some of you just want to gear up, act as if you are strong and and super skillful but behind all that lies a great amount of greed. So whether or not the server goes through a complete wipe or it stays the same, you asswipes will prolly just play for awhile, argue with every Tom, Dick and Harry because you got pawned in CZ, and then rant like a little bitch all over forums and in moradon. Do yourselves a favour and grow some hair on your balls. The game is meant for you to pass your time and enjoy life. Dont lose hair over it. Ciao bitchesssss!

2 hours ago, Death said:

Server wipe would be the greatest thing that can ever happen to the server in its current situation.

I mean no harm, and i do feel bad for those who kept playing everyday when the server was practically burried deep in the ground, but you should have thought about the fact that in the end, its a private server and not an official. Every private server will die eventually, you just need to be smart enough to realize that. And not spend all your free time farming items that will get you nowhere.

Plus I dont get it, whats the fun in fighting the same 5 ppl everyday?

P.S

Knight online in the end is all about pk, thats what farm is for. And why farm in the first place when theres no pk? 🤔

+1

I said yes cause we really wanna play ur server again. Also i miss challenging with Huckleberryfinn (Death) xD.

Best wishes 

Bhromka

• Like 1

If you intend to wipe, might as well keep it as a PK server, where everyone can gets the same gear. Zero farming, full PK. Then there will be an issue with cheaters using TBL and Macro heals and what not..

Either full PK with beginner gear or full high class armor and weapons. Scrolls to be sold in PUS for server maintenance. All player needs is their skill..(and cheats).. Anvil 100% success rate..

i have been played in that server 6 minths ago. at the first i saw 150 ppl online (...cause of lockdown), after that i saw 20-30 ppl online (..cause of borderKO), in the last 2 months i saw 50-60 ppl online (...cause of BorderKo R.I.P).

And now i see ppl ,who are not playing to this Server, or they have 3months to log on to SAY "YES". If you do not want to play, please leave us quite or find other server to play. This Server with 50ppl can be well.

Noone tell us that if NIKOS32 do the wipe and all old player come back (...as you say), they will not stay for 6 or 10 months. they will quit in 3 weeks. After that will stay 50-60 ppl to this server ( the same who we are now), and try to play from the beggining....

So, "NO" with both Hands

P.S1 sry for my terrible English

P.S2 Ρε Νίκο αν ξεκινήσει ο server από την αρχή, μετά από 1 μήνα πάλι εμείς που είμαστε και τώρα θα παίζουμε. Άσε που δεν έχουμε και πολύ χρόνο τώρα να κυνηγάμε τα ites από την αρχή

There are not 50 players... 6 months in this game and u can't still count the alts online... 10 that belong to gladiator 10 that belong to that priest that forgot her name and so on. Let Nikos to close the duplicate accounts to see how many INDEED are playing. Votes speak for themselves.

1 hour ago, Mpekras said:

i have been played in that server 6 minths ago. at the first i saw 150 ppl online (...cause of lockdown), after that i saw 20-30 ppl online (..cause of borderKO), in the last 2 months i saw 50-60 ppl online (...cause of BorderKo R.I.P).

And now i see ppl ,who are not playing to this Server, or they have 3months to log on to SAY "YES". If you do not want to play, please leave us quite or find other server to play. This Server with 50ppl can be well.

Noone tell us that if NIKOS32 do the wipe and all old player come back (...as you say), they will not stay for 6 or 10 months. they will quit in 3 weeks. After that will stay 50-60 ppl to this server ( the same who we are now), and try to play from the beggining....

So, "NO" with both Hands

P.S1 sry for my terrible English

P.S2 Ρε Νίκο αν ξεκινήσει ο server από την αρχή, μετά από 1 μήνα πάλι εμείς που είμαστε και τώρα θα παίζουμε. Άσε που δεν έχουμε και πολύ χρόνο τώρα να κυνηγάμε τα ites από την αρχή

Why not play in a local server? Bec thats what you guys are doing in the past couple of months.

there are a lot of these tutorials on the web which you can create your own local server :)

ps: only 1 guy in the cz right now. And i still dont get it how you can say no wipe.