Server Wipe ? Cast Your Vote  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a full server wipe ?

• Yes
    • No (you MUST post the name of your main char. below, in order for your vote to be counted)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/14/2020 at 06:00 PM

NO.

the reason some person want the server wipeout is only for killing the server.they WILL come back only for a few days and start to leave the server again and yet the server will go down by it self.if they want start new refresh server,they can play other server with a new startup.no peace only war

Greedyz

Edited by krexel
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, GLaDiaToR888 said:

No for me.

Many players have been spending their time here and been loyal to the server. There was a time where many old players simply gave up to keep the server interesting and alive and there was only 20 players online but those players kept the server running by playing and bringing activity in pk/farm etc. Server is just fine the way I look at it, there's still pk going on almost everyday.

GLaDiaToR888

8 of the 20 players are already yours LoL. The pk going on nowadays makes you pleasured? Proko had 100 vs 100 for months, it is not really PK that is going on nowadays. Dont think so poor bro. This is not really PK for proko.

There will be new lockdowns for all countries. This is the best chance to restart it and letting new players to come. What if it is tried? What do you loose? Killing atross, Cavalries, odiousses make you pleasured really? Why not to play with 600+ players again bro?

Lets make the PROKO GREAT AGAIN!

Edited by Basbug
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Basbug said:

8 of the 20 players are already yours LoL. The pk going on nowadays makes you pleasured? Proko had 100 vs 100 for months, it is not really PK that is going on nowadays. Dont think so poor bro. This is not really PK for proko.

There will be new lockdowns for all countries. This is the best chance to restart it and letting new players to come. What if it is tried? What do you loose? Killing atross, Cavalries, odiousses make you pleasured really? Why not to play with 600+ players again bro?

Hayır diyenlerin niye hayır dediği bariz ortada değil mi gardaşım?Adamlar anca böyle eğlenebiliyorlar,bırak eğlensinler.😁

• Haha 3

Hello nikos32! I voted "yes" just becouse im sure there will be more players to come, i really dont know how the server been running whole of a year cuz i had real life issues but this time i will be around and play in your server.Just will wait now to until 14.sept, what ever is the result of this i will be loging back! :) Now i have a plenty of time to place the gaming stuff to the right place :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Barbarossa said:

Hayır diyenlerin niye hayır dediği bariz ortada değil mi gardaşım?Adamlar anca böyle eğlenebiliyorlar,bırak eğlensinler.😁

Mesele item ya da farm olsaydı GrowMaster alayımızın içinden geçerdi. İtemden önce beyin ve kol lazım onlara, ondan haberleri yok.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Basbug said:

I'm not thinking poor at all. I've seen too many server's do wipe and the server would only look good for couple of weeks maybe for couple of months max and be dead after that. I'm sure almost everyone here have good experience in KO life so they would know what I'm talking about. I'm not saying wipe would be good or bad but most of the times it dosen't end well for the server after couple of months max.