Sanırım roll back gelmiş foruma. Tekrar atma gereği duydum. 

https://hizliresim.com/8KC4po

https://hizliresim.com/STNPUb

https://hizliresim.com/ABNhaf

That is accusation by @Feanor that I'm wall glitching and look below.

Here is my proof.

https://ibb.co/4mMGZNN

https://ibb.co/zrMJSnn

FIX the bugs in game before you ban someone. This is the second time I'm telling you and here i have proof. What are you going to say about this?

You jailed me before with the same excuse of me wall glitching. And i told you it's the bugs in game. You can CLEARLY see from the (proof) above. In the screen of the mage im not even inside the tree. But in another screen i'm inside. So I'm getting banned becuase you don't fix the bugs? @nikos32 some justice for (wrongful) banned pls.

Edited by GLaDiaToR888

DONT SIMPLY USE BAN PEOPLE WITH ANY INVESTIGATION PLEASE.SIMPLY SEND A SCREENSHOT THEN BAN PEOPLE..DO SOME RESEARCH.PEOPLE ARE GETTING SICK WHEN GM ONLY SUPPORT OF THEIR "KIND".YOU  SHOULD MAKE IT FAIR AND SQUARE.FROM THE SCREEN SHOT,ITS BUG VISUAL,NOT WALL GLITCHING. @nikos32 PLEASE CHECK EITHER SOME GM DO THIER JOB PROPERLY OR NOT.THANK YOU.

SINCERLY FROM SPEEDHANDSOMEBOY

• Turkish Moderators
12 minutes ago, GLaDiaToR888 said:

When I replied in the same topic that it's not bugged in my screen he deleted the post and how he posted the same thing again. What did you hope? that i would delete the proof?

He did not delete, something went wrong with the forums, so the post was deleted. Nikos already explained this on forum shoutbox.

14 minutes ago, GLaDiaToR888 said:

FIX the bugs in game before you ban someone. This is the second time I'm telling you and here i have proof. What are you going to say about this?

You jailed me before with the same excuse of me wall glitching. And i told you it's the bugs in game. You can CLEARLY see from the (proof) above. In the screen of the mage im not even inside the tree. But in another screen i'm inside. So I'm getting banned becuase you don't fix the bugs? @nikos32 some justice for (wrongful) banned pls.

Some bugs that cannot be fixed easily or in a rough do not mean "You can abuse/take advantage of the bug that you find." In all over the KO history since 2004, there are many bugs. On our server we fixed maybe 95% of them. We are trying to serve you the best game experience and gameplay; so, we are spending many hours without sleeping. However, do not worry, this is our pleasure to serve you a game without bug(s).

But it is kinda disappointment to see people who takes advantage of bugs and the sentences like quoted above when they act againts our game rules:

Abusing bugs (including speed/wall glitching) for individual or team advantage
GM Discretion
up to and including Permanent Ban

As you see on our rules sentence starts with "Abusing bugs"

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, GM_Thanos said:

Some bugs that cannot be fixed easily or in a rough do not mean "You can abuse/take advantage of the bug that you find." In all over the KO history since 2004, there are many bugs. On our server we fixed maybe 95% of them. We are trying to serve you the best game experience and gameplay; so, we are spending many hours without sleeping. However, do not worry, this is our pleasure to serve you a game without bug(s).

But it is kinda disappointment to see people who takes advantage of bugs and the sentences like quoted above when they act againts our game rules:

Oh yes I can read the rules very clearly. But i just presented you with proof. What do you say about that? I just told you i'm not even in the (tree) you can see it in the SS I took. and in another SS i took from a different character it looks like im inside the tree. This SS was taken after this report was done becuase i knew i would be wrongfully banned. I have proof,you can see in my mage screen i'm out of the tree. So i'm wall glitching when in my screen im not even inside the tree? This is just wrong in so many levels when i already presented proof. Also i want you make it clear since you red lined the sentence (  do not mean "You can abuse/take advantage of the bug that you find.)  Take a look at my mage screen. Do i look like i'm abusing anything at all??

Edited by GLaDiaToR888
10 minutes ago, sikisyus said:

Similar things are happening inside the castle. That's why I don't find it right to be banned. but could be banned for 3 days due to abuse.

I agree, but those are literally abusing. Or even maybe in their screen they are just seating beside a wall or on top of a wall,But in other players screen they might be in it. So they do not even know that they are wall glitching. That is the same case here. Take a look at the SS i took.I'm sure you are asking why I even took it with 2 character's. Because I was 100% this was going to happen.

How its possible to ban someone for that kind of things if it happends to everyone in every time xd. We see he is inside of free but in his monitor looks fine. How he can even know that he is doing something wrong? Looking in this way you can ban everyone in any time. 

• Turkish Moderators
2 hours ago, GLaDiaToR888 said:

FIX the bugs in game before you ban someone.

+

2 hours ago, GLaDiaToR888 said:

So I'm getting banned becuase you don't fix the bugs?

What a contrast that:

1 hour ago, GLaDiaToR888 said:

Do i look like i'm abusing anything at all

You agree that this is bug, and you claim that you did not abuse. So, why he could not attck you? Why did not you run or attack him instead of using potions? You could not attack because you are INSIDE the tree. If you take a look on the 2nd SS, you are using HP potions. If you were outside the tree, why you could not run while he was attacking you?

If you take a look on this SS, this abusing is the way that you often do.

https://ibb.co/syjFkbt

Now I am waiting for your newer proofs about the SS I shared. Because most probably you guessed this one as well. Because 100% you are sure that you were not inside the rock on your screen. You are normal on your screen but I see that you are inside the rock. Sorry, this is my screeen's wrong mate.

Meanwhile, stop blaming our staff about fixing bugs. We are trying to do our best, do not worry.

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, GM_Thanos said:

You agree that this is bug, and you claim that you did not abuse. So, why he could not attck you? Why did not you run or attack him instead of using potions? You could not attack because you are INSIDE the tree. If you take a look on the 2nd SS, you are using HP potions. If you were outside the tree, why you could not run while he was attacking you?

When did i said i agreed this was a bug? Everyone here can see the ss i took. I did not have scrolls. Becasue i did not attack him and i use hp pots that means i was inside the tree? Thats your explanation? So I'm in pk on my warrior i cant try to use hp pot and town my mage? I can't use hp pot and use (gate skill) to town? I did not attack him because I use my mage when i'm in pk most of the time and everyone knows it.I did not run because i can't run and use (gate) at the same time also you very so happily bringing up the second SS trying to show everyone that i was glittching? Take a look at my hp. You noticed i used hp pots but you cant see how much hp i have? If you have that much hp on your mage with no scrolls you would attack him?  If it's not clear to you that i was trying to use (gate) while spamming hp pots you just sound inexperienced to me. The question is not about pots and not about attacking. The question is that i have proof in my screen i was outside of the tree. You can see it,I can see it and others can see it too. So why are you telling me I know im abusing bug when in my screen i'm not abusing ANYTHING at all? Did you even look at my screen shot? Look at my mage. It's (outside of the tree in my screen) I don't understand how you can't seem to understand that? 

If you take a look on the 2nd SS, you are using HP potions. If you were outside the tree, why you could not run while he was attacking you?

Why should i run? I'm a (mage) mages use pots and teleport them selves to town all the time.

If you take a look on this SS, this abusing is the way that you often do.

https://ibb.co/syjFkbt

Do you understand visual bug???? That is not how i see my mage in my screen. Do you understand? I just showed you how my mage is in my screen. It's like that the entire time beside the tree,beside a rock etc etc.

Now I am waiting for your newer proofs about the SS I shared. Because most probably you guessed this one as well. Because 100% you are sure that you were not inside the rock on your screen. You are normal on your screen but I see that you are inside the rock. Sorry, this is my screeen's wrong mate.

One prove is enough to explain what happened. In the previous SS or this new SS it says the same thing (I was not glitching becuase my screen looked fine) I'm not saying it does not look like that in your screen,how would i even know that's how i look to other players when in my screen i'm prefectly fine? You are using the excuse of visual bugs in the game to ban me? When the issue at hand is you telling me i'm inside the tree and i already showed you how my screen looks and you're bringing somethings else up to twist the story or something? 

Mr thanos this kind of visual bugs only other players can see it as did Feanor as did you,you can see the visual bug but i can't see it and i proved to you that in my screen i was not even bugging anything so why are you telling I'm wall glitching when in my screen to me i look fine? You are a GM and why i as a player have to explain to you what visual bugs is? ( Bugs are when software behaves in a manner that the programmer(s) did not intend due to problems in the programming. This can be caused by errors in the code, logical problems, typos, or simply bad programming. ... We rarely see games released bug free. They are simply too complicated.) You can see in my screen that i'm not glitching or wall hacking or doing some sort of bug. But in your screen you can see it. So when I can't see it in my screen it's my fault? So simple thing to do is just ban a player who can't even see the faults of the game in his screen? ( The only thing i want @everyone to know here is that everyone can see in my screen i was doing nothing wrong and I'm getting banned due to the visual bugs other players have. Thanos you just showed you don't care about proof only that you think whatever you are doing is right and people see that. I would wait for @nikos32 and see what he says. If the SS i took is not enough for you to even understand you did something wrong here I don't know what will.

Edited by GLaDiaToR888
14 minutes ago, TheBigLevoski said:

Sen iflah olmazsın. Oyunda ne kadar bug varsa hepsini kullanıyorsun.

All the bugs? I didn't even bug/glitch as i shown nothing was seen in my screen. You want to talk to me have some respect and talk in English or don't talk to me at all. I will not prosper like seriously? Be a man and vs me then talk about prosper. Kids everywhere

• Turkish Moderators

You say "fix the bugs" then you say "where i said i agree this is bug". If you do not agrre this bug, why you say fix the bugs? Are you kidding us? You are really funny bro. Showing your own screen will not help your situation. You say this is visual etc etc. You abused this bug MANY TIMES and got banned. You hide your mage every possible bugged places that people cannot attack you. You know that people will not be able to attack you and you will survive. Afterall abusing, you will come here and tell us stories and cry. I know what is a BUG, I know what is abusing do not worry. Besides, please do not try to teach me something. If I need any information that i do not know about game, I ask you just like I did before (about Ultima attack case and you can see my topic on forums) honestly.

So, I am enough with you. Until nikos reply, I will not reply you. You can tell whatever you like.

• Turkish Moderators
58 minutes ago, TheBigLevoski said:

***Gm beyler bu duvardan geçme bugu yeni mi çıktı? Bununla ilgilenebilir misiniz?

Farkındayız o durumun, daha iyi nasıl yapabilirize çalışıyoruz.

• Like 1

Yeah keep twisting what I say. First you say why i dont run and use hp pot when i explained then you completely leave the part out when you know what i say make sense. I'm one of the oldest player in the server. Never done anything serious and this is how players who keep the server alive and bring new players in are treated then i really don't know what to say. Turning a stupid visual bug into ban. Answer me this which i'm dying to know is my mage permanently banned?

U GUYS REALLY NEED GOOGLE TRANSLATE FOR REAL?HAHAHAHA PLEASE USE STANDARD LANGUAGE SO OTHER PEOPLE CAN READ UR ***** HERE.OTHERWISE STOP BEING JERK FOR SEC..SORRY MY BAD ENGLISH LANGUAGE😝😝😁

it is easier to ban ppl then trying to work on bug thats should not exist today i was farm vice i hide my mage up wall of castle once it look in wall once it not look in wall so what ppl have to play with 2account to check themself if they are bug abusing or not go fck do your work better then blaming ppl thats are not even bug abusing