18.08.2020 Updates

• Administrators
  • Added anti-wallhack protection in all zones (there won't be auto-bans because it's not 100% accurate yet, but it will be hella easy for us to analyze the data -daily or weekly- and punish the cheaters).
  • Fixed an issue where warders and keepers were getting bugged when they were attacked by enemy nation's lured guards.
  • The waiting period between each wave in FT event has been readjust. The waiting period for harder-to-beat waves shall be longer.
  • Reworked Collection Race to support multiple races running at the same time.
  • The area which can increase your nation's progress during Capture the Castle event has been increased.

______________________________________________________________________________________

• Tüm haritalar için wallhack koruması etkinleştirildi (%100 doğru çalışmadığı için otomatik ban olmayacak ama bizim için verileri iredelemek daha kolay olacak).
  • Düşman ırkın guardları tarafından saldırılması sonucu buglanan warder ve keeper sorunu düzeltildi.
  • FT'de her dalga için bekleme periyodu kolaydan zora göre yeniden ayarlandı.
  • Collection Race birden fazla CR'nin aynı anda yapılabilmesi için yeniden çalışıldı.
  • Kale alma etkinliğinde ırkın kazanması için durulması gerek alan arttırıldı.

https://i.ibb.co/Gtv7ffc/Capture-The-Castle.png
VldbHvA.png

• Like 1

i hope ft event can be adjusted due to ppl dc or leave the event after started.user register more than 4 then leave 1 person alone to handle ft and the harder level is not qualified to beat alone.I hope u can readjust the difficulty during the event running.it would be more help if u try to manage that.thanks :D

58 minutes ago, krexel said:

i hope ft event can be adjusted due to ppl dc or leave the event after started.user register more than 4 then leave 1 person alone to handle ft and the harder level is not qualified to beat alone.I hope u can readjust the difficulty during the event running.it would be more help if u try to manage that.thanks :D

try logging with lesser accounts, it will help you get through this problem :)

dear @nikos32,i've clear wave 1-50 until about 18mins with 1 Archer Dex Set,1 Warrior Str Set and 1 normal priest to ft. since nobody else registered.For u information,wave 51 which is Volcanic Rock quite unbeatable in 2mins with full geared.We already try 3-5 times but still can make it in time.We being teleport to Moradon while Volcanic Rock almost 15%Hp left.The suggestion here is,to make ft. duration longer enough to clear wave 51.As i know,ft. duration is about 20mins per event,but with less ppl registered,it is impossible to beat in time.Thank you.

https://ibb.co/12NVYPm

• Administrators
On 8/21/2020 at 12:30 AM, krexel said:

This is now in effect.