Hello,

A couple of months ago, I have been playing on my friend's account who had left the server, 

With one of the updates that changed the login into the client to be the same as the panel, I've been getting fails to log into the account. 

Since then I've already played on an original account of mine, but I lost my nickname in the process. 

I would very much appreciate if you could help me restore my nickname into my existing character. 

Thanks in advance,

ExclusiveMurderer.

Hello,

Both accound ID and pss are case-sensitive. Try it again with respect to case. If you registered like "Username" and you are trying to log "username", you will fail. You need to log like "Username".

We did the case-sensitive patch on the following link: 

3 minutes ago, GM_Thanos said:

Hello,

Both accound ID and pss are case-sensitive. Try it again with respect to case. If you registered like "Username" and you are trying to log "username", you will fail. You need to log like "Username".

We did the case-sensitive patch on the following link: 

It's not about the letters, I simply can't log into the account. 

I don't want to gain access to that certain character, I just want to take back my nickname.

30 minutes ago, GM_Thanos said:

So,

You want your nickname back on an account that you do not know its log details right?

The nickname that I want is on an account that I don't have access to anymore.

I wish to take it back.

• Sad 1