Hi , i am playing assassin and im not sure if archer has this problem or not , everyone are welcome to discuss the problems here. 

i found out that assassin always got stunned for don't know why , but i sorted out some might be the reasons of stunning ,

1 ) ( minored healing until 0 mana )

2) ( light feet while minor until 0 mana left )

3) ( minoring while there's mana left ) 

conclusion : what i wanna say is rogue always got stunned while minoring / light feeting / 0 mana / got mana left still .

stunned almost every time u done above example for few seconds until u able to move like u spammed skills. by the time , i am like a statue decoration in font of other nations welcomed them to slaughtering me  😂

I don't know if this is the normal known settings or its a bugged ,because i found out that server tried to prevent someone to glitch so if u continuosly spamed skills u're gonna get stunned. but if for rogue if u spammed minor healing is wrong thing... why would we play rogue then =.=...  so welcome every rogue -> assassins especially to give their comment. Thank you!!

• Confused 1

Hello guys and admins from ProfKO, I want to say that this is happening to me everyday while I'm minoring very fast..... suddenly i get OWN STUNNED.
Yes, I'm using CTRL + right clic minor healing.... but it's getting so annoying while in PK getting auto/own  stunned.... @GM_Thanos@nikos32  PLEASE could you test this?

We're just reporting this bug, cuz it's happening a lot of times, thank you. I hope to add a youtube video showing you how we're getting own-stunned.

• Like 2

@nikos32 , i believed many assassin got this issue. its like when we running we got stunned for no reason have to wait for few seconds only movable.

i tried again and found 1 issue , i spammed the minor until 0 mana and right the moment before 0mana like 0.3-0.5second , if im still pressing minoring healing like few times , i gonna get stun. i believed that moment i pressed too fast minor and activated the server anti glitching protocol. i not sure there's still other issue regarding with minor+light feet+mana poting , because usually it happened and i was pking so i just ignored it.

Just now, Henziti said:

@nikos32 , i believed many assassin got this issue. its like when we running we got stunned for no reason have to wait for few seconds only movable.

i tried again and found 1 issue , i spammed the minor until 0 mana and right the moment before 0mana like 0.3-0.5second , if im still pressing minoring healing like few times , i gonna get stun. i believed that moment i pressed too fast minor and activated the server anti glitching protocol. i not sure there's still other issue regarding with minor+light feet+mana poting , because usually it happened and i was pking so i just ignored it.

im using finger minor instead of ctrl minor.. so i wanna say that this happened for even using finger minor + ctrl minor as above post i saw other sins got this issue as well. thank you😃

On 5/18/2020 at 2:03 AM, johnny9999 said:

I'm not assassin, but I always see assassins suddenly auto stun too. And then let enemy bukake on him 💦💦💦😂

On 5/19/2020 at 9:41 AM, nikos32 said:

What does "until 0 mana" mean ? Maybe you mean that you keep spamming minor heal while your mana points are 0 ?

nono bro I can be half mana or even less (cuz i'm trying to survive minor healing myself) and suddenly out of nowhere i get auto stunned. It's really annoying.
As i said before bro, I'm using CTRL + right clic minor healing.   this is happening every single day since i'm playing sin. And no light mage/warrior attacked me. I just get stunned myself.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Orphée said:

nono kardeşim Yarı mana ya da daha az olabilirim (çünkü kendimi küçük şifada hayatta kalmaya çalışıyorum) ve aniden hiçbir yerden otomatik sersemletiyorum. Gerçekten sinir bozucu.
Daha önce de söylediğim gibi, ben CTRL + sağ klişe küçük şifa kullanıyorum. günah oynadığımdan beri bu her gün oluyor. Ve hiçbir hafif büyücü / savaşçı bana saldırmadı. Sadece kendimi sersemletiyorum.

can be from macro: D

I can confirm that, it happens to me aswell when spaming right click minor healing and 1 minor on skill bar, also if u spam cure or magic shield it happens too, i die at least 5 times every day because of that 😂

Edited by Huan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators

I tried so many times to get my character stunned by right clicking the minor heal skill while CTRL button is pressed down but it's impossible. I can get up to 2-3 minor heal casting fails but that's it.

Is there any video from anyone who managed to reproduce this (without macro) ?

14 hours ago, nikos32 said:

I tried so many times to get my character stunned by right clicking the minor heal skill while CTRL button is pressed down but it's impossible. I can get up to 2-3 minor heal casting fails but that's it.

Is there any video from anyone who managed to reproduce this (without macro) ?

i will keep you updated about this