Sign in to follow this  
combo157

Ban Appeal Request for Combo157

Hi,

Recently this account is banned due to macro usage. First of all i would like to say that i am sorry for the missunderstaning between us. After a little research i found out that macro is being used in that account and you have every right to bann the account. However, even it does not have too much value, i was keeping my friends cash and items in this account, i will kindly ask you to appeal the bann for my account or give me an opportunity to only get the items and cash back in order to return them to their owners. Thanks in advance...

Regards,

22 hours ago, combo157 said:

Hi,

Recently this account is banned due to macro usage. First of all i would like to say that i am sorry for the missunderstaning between us. After a little research i found out that macro is being used in that account and you have every right to bann the account. However, even it does not have too much value, i was keeping my friends cash and items in this account, i will kindly ask you to appeal the bann for my account or give me an opportunity to only get the items and cash back in order to return them to their owners. Thanks in advance...

Regards,

use your real forum registered account name don't use a newbie account, you are pathetic  cheater fuk.

10 minutes ago, Jizzyoveryou said:

use your real forum registered account name don't use a newbie account, you are pathetic  cheater fuk.

I don't know who that guy is too but why do you act so harsh on him?

Edited by geek

On 5/12/2020 at 5:22 PM, Jizzyoveryou said:

I dont know who are you or how old are you (actually from what i read i can say you must be between 12 - 15 so i won't be too harsh on you kiddo.)

First of all in order to be clear, this is my real account name. Not a newbie account... Also the topic and the request is completely irrelevant with you. I can see that you have no job or anything else to do and when your age is being considered its completely normal. So please dont be to hard on yourself. You also will manage to achieve something one day just like other people(Im not sure but wishing is good for starters). Just keep trying. But please dont stick your nose to every area you find, since its unhealty and also unnecessary. Instead of it i can recommend you very good e-learning platforms such as udemy and pluralsite which you can learn new things and improve yourself.

Have a great day kiddo. I wish all the best for you.

Sincerely,

From an adult to a kiddo.

Edited by combo157
  • Haha 1

On 5/14/2020 at 8:59 AM, combo157 said:

I dont know who are you or how old are you (actually from what i read i can say you must be between 12 - 15 so i won't be too harsh on you kiddo.)

First of all in order to be clear, this is my real account name. Not a newbie account... Also the topic and the request is completely irrelevant with you. I can see that you have no job or anything else to do and when your age is being considered its completely normal. So please dont be to hard on yourself. You also will manage to achieve something one day just like other people(Im not sure but wishing is good for starters). Just keep trying. But please dont stick your nose to every area you find, since its unhealty and also unnecessary. Instead of it i can recommend you very good e-learning platforms such as udemy and pluralsite which you can learn new things and improve yourself.

Sincerely,

stay banned  muaahahahahah

On 5/14/2020 at 3:59 AM, combo157 said:

Sincerely,

Ignore this guy, he's pathetic.