Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,

Mage's 70 skill's distance is storter than the other AOE skills naturally. For example, while you can cast 60 skill in 50 meters of radius, 70 skill is 40 meters of radius. This is the same situation on official KO since 2001.

Out of these, if you think there is a specific problem with respect to their elemental class (70 fire, 70 lightning, or 70 ice) please take a video of your report.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not sure about the actual ranges but if you try to cast an AOE skill far from the actual distance of the skill, the character tries to move to that direction where you want to cast your skill. This is not the same situation on official KO. You cant cast the skill but dont move/run to that side either. It should be fixed ASAP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, HolyFingers said:

I am not sure about the actual ranges but if you try to cast an AOE skill far from the actual distance of the skill, the character tries to move to that direction where you want to cast your skill. This is not the same situation on official KO. You cant cast the skill but dont move/run to that side either. It should be fixed ASAP

Try to cast a provoke skill with warrior in 5 meters of radius of your char. (Char will be the center of this radius.) Most probably you will succes. And try to cast the same skill in the radius of 10 meters of char. You will not be able to cast that skill because you are trying to cast on out of its distance. So, while casting skill out of its distance and character's moving does not mean a thing that should be fixed ASAP. 

Basicly, you CANNOT cast the skill out of its distance. And it is a naturally situation that 60's range is more than 70 skill. You cannot compare them in terms of their distances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/10/2020 at 5:04 PM, GM_Thanos said:

Try to cast a provoke skill with warrior in 5 meters of radius of your char. (Char will be the center of this radius.) Most probably you will succes. And try to cast the same skill in the radius of 10 meters of char. You will not be able to cast that skill because you are trying to cast on out of its distance. So, while casting skill out of its distance and character's moving does not mean a thing that should be fixed ASAP. 

Basicly, you CANNOT cast the skill out of its distance. And it is a naturally situation that 60's range is more than 70 skill. You cannot compare them in terms of their distances.

   Dear Thanos,

   What is unnatural is when you try to cast a skill out of its range, it should say "skill failed too far" and the character should stop at its original position. But here, most of the times (not always) the character tries to run to the position where you want to cast the skill.

Btw I found another bug when we farm titans aoe  with mages. When a mage in the party dies, the titans do not move to the other mages in the party, instead they are trying to go to their respawn spot. 

Please try to kill some mob aoe with higher hp like  raven harpy, ego, titan etc. you will see what i mean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HolyFingers said:

What is unnatural is when you try to cast a skill out of its range, it should say "skill failed too far" and the character should stop at its original position. But here, most of the times (not always) the character tries to run to the position where you want to cast the skill.

That is because you are trying to cast AOE skill, not 35, 18, 51, 54, 57,... You are clicking somewhere on the map. Character cannot cast the skill because of distance and it moves to this direction. This moving is less than 1 step. And this is normal.

4 hours ago, HolyFingers said:

Btw I found another bug when we farm titans aoe  with mages. When a mage in the party dies, the titans do not move to the other mages in the party, instead they are trying to go to their respawn spot.

Ok, I will take a look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...