Well, to behonest I don't care about this K/D on pannel because Priests have way more deaths but just wondering when i logged to see if my character was still online from pannel when I was at work, I noticed after few months, it seems my character reseted. I'm fine with it but was just wondering if it's only me that happened.

https://ibb.co/gwpmVwF

@GM_Thanos @nikos32 @Vertigo @Observer

Edited by Myrella

Interesting one, have you ever done any character changes that would affect your stats ? e.g. name change ?

I can restore your stats and include the latest ones as well, I'll do it tonight. However it would be nice to find out how this actually happened.

12 hours ago, nikos32 said:

Interesting one, have you ever done any character changes that would affect your stats ? e.g. name change ?

I can restore your stats and include the latest ones as well, I'll do it tonight. However it would be nice to find out how this actually happened.

I have no idea.. the only thing i've done so far in the account is deleting the 2 other chars I had because I was not using them and I've done some restats/reskills to try different build.. other than those.. nothing.

13 hours ago, Myrella said:

I have no idea.. the only thing i've done so far in the account is deleting the 2 other chars I had because I was not using them and I've done some restats/reskills to try different build.. other than those.. nothing.

Fixed your K/D stats.

It happened on 2020/04/04 at 08:05:46 server time. Do you remember what you did at that time ?

5 hours ago, nikos32 said:

Fixed your K/D stats.

It happened on 2020/04/04 at 08:05:46 server time. Do you remember what you did at that time ?

So which means it happened Saturday 01:05:46 my time. I will look forward what I’ve done on my computer this time and will come back to you. 

Edited by Myrella