Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, SinisterWarz said:

Can I be unbanned yet? Sorry for insulting your server but heard it’s turned around, good news! I wanna pk with Alex 🤗😁

 

Create an amnesty petition. For forgiveness of all banned users

Edited by Yavsak
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SinisterWarz said:

Can I be unbanned yet? Sorry for insulting your server but heard it’s turned around, good news! I wanna pk with Alex 🤗😁

no ty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

unbann sinisterwar, he deserves it, hes been banned for awhile now, nikos give this guy a chance, his a good and loyal player

/ Harunga

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There must be players of different styles in this game. One of them is Sinisterwar. Insult, wrong, cheat, etc. I am against everything. But someone who says they want to play again, who regrets, should be given a second chance, so I would like all bans to be lifted and everyone to be forgiven.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Yavsak said:

There must be players of different styles in this game. One of them is Sinisterwar. Insult, wrong, cheat, etc. I am against everything. But someone who says they want to play again, who regrets, should be given a second chance, so I would like all bans to be lifted and everyone to be forgiven.

😅🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Yavsak said:

There must be players of different styles in this game. One of them is Sinisterwar. Insult, wrong, cheat, etc. I am against everything. But someone who says they want to play again, who regrets, should be given a second chance, so I would like all bans to be lifted and everyone to be forgiven.

+1. Forgive everyone.Everybody must get 12423423423847239847298347928 chance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BigHunter said:

+1. Herkesi affet. Herkes 12423423423847239847298347928 şans almalı

Herkes için yapılabileceğinden bahsettim. Sonuçta oyunda user azlığından hatta yokluğundan şikayetçiydiniz.  Nikosun yerinde olsam şu aşamada yapılabilecek tek şey bütün banlanan oyuncuları affetmesidir. Yapar ya da yapmaz beni çok ilgilendirmiyor. Sadece öneri olarak sundum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny how only the Turks from Gamblers seem to negatively reply with zero logic behind it as usual while their behaviour is far from decent the last couple of days weeks.... 🤔🤔

 

on topic: Sinister is still an idiot in my opinion, but he definitely deserves another shot, a perma ban should not be for insulting, cursing or whatever.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Vindictive said:

Funny how only the Turks from Gamblers seem to negatively reply with zero logic behind it as usual while their behaviour is far from decent the last couple of days weeks.... 🤔🤔

 

on topic: Sinister is still an idiot in my opinion, but he definitely deserves another shot, a perma ban should not be for insulting, cursing or whatever.

shut the fuck up idiot.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem is : 

If you get somehow unbanned *by miracle , @nikos32 will have unbann the other players that swear in the game. Your unbann will also provoke your brother Relvie to make a ban appeal and I do not think unfortunatly is a good idea. We have few drama maker around and it's better this way. Few players are right, sometimes, we can let a fresh start... but only Nikos will decide that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Myrella said:

The problem is : 

If you get somehow unbanned *by miracle , @nikos32 will have unbann the other players that swear in the game. Your unbann will also provoke your brother Relvie to make a ban appeal and I do not think unfortunatly is a good idea. We have few drama maker around and it's better this way. Few players are right, sometimes, we can let a fresh start... but only Nikos will decide that. 

Canada Goose .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

32 minutes ago, Myrella said:

The problem is : 

If you get somehow unbanned *by miracle , @nikos32 will have unbann the other players that swear in the game. Your unbann will also provoke your brother Relvie to make a ban appeal and I do not think unfortunatly is a good idea. We have few drama maker around and it's better this way. Few players are right, sometimes, we can let a fresh start... but only Nikos will decide that. 

The only comment worth quoting, Mark quit ko due to this server unfortunately and sadly he refuses to come back 😐 it’s literally sad to see some of these people still angry cause I have put the bs in the past and have enjoyed the game so much more just being away from certain players in this community. I still love the server; true. But the community base here could use a bit of a reconstruction if you ask me 😂
im not here to beg to play a game I could simply log on any pvp server donate 20 bucks and go ham, I’m here to play against many skilled players that I know and have literally helped gear and even teach some the ways of the game throughout bloods 5 month run or whatever. Truth can be told that I did a lot for this server but I’m not asking for a reward, tbh I won’t even be upset if the ban remains, just another excuse to go to wow classic lol. Hope @nikos32 can come to an understanding that I wasn’t trying to insult his server when I said it was dead, I simply was addressing a problem that needed fixing. I want to play, but I won’t beg to play. 
thanks for your time and to the haters like geek and ngn, you’re still noobs who got rolled 24/7 in 8v8 anyways, geek steady running like a killer chasing him 😂

Edited by SinisterWarz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, SinisterWarz said:

 

The only comment worth quoting, Mark quit ko due to this server unfortunately and sadly he refuses to come back 😐 it’s literally sad to see some of these people still angry cause I have put the bs in the past and have enjoyed the game so much more just being away from certain players in this community. I still love the server; true. But the community base here could use a bit of a reconstruction if you ask me 😂
im not here to beg to play a game I could simply log on any pvp server donate 20 bucks and go ham, I’m here to play against many skilled players that I know and have literally helped gear and even teach some the ways of the game throughout bloods 5 month run or whatever. Truth can be told that I did a lot for this server but I’m not asking for a reward, tbh I won’t even be upset if the ban remains, just another excuse to go to wow classic lol. Hope @nikos32 can come to an understanding that I wasn’t trying to insult his server when I said it was dead, I simply was addressing a problem that needed fixing. I want to play, but I won’t beg to play. 
thanks for your time and to the haters like geek and ngn, you’re still noobs who got rolled 24/7 in 8v8 anyways, geek steady running like a killer chasing him 😂

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it looks like you forgot who I was but I will let you remember, if you are coming back 🥰

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i really dont understand some people here, like why do you guys care if he comes back? if you hate him just kill him non-stop in cz this is your chance now :) u guys keeping to many grudges - the only thing he did was to be rude to people - he didnt cheat, he didnt abuse bugs, i think we can give him a try but only if he really comes back to play ofc.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He is a toxic, that is known by anyone replied this topic. However; I see some people already forgot what he did.. I just wanna mention that he refused to come CZ when we were there, AND DO NOT LET ANY CLAN MEMBER TO GO PK !! Now some of you say that, forgive him and kill hım at PK.. Camoon he destroyed the PK in this server. DONT BE MERCIFUL FOR SUCH A TOXİC... son diyeceğim söz "Acıma yetime döner koyar götüne" olacaktır 🤗🤗

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Oxijean said:

He is a toxic, that is known by anyone replied this topic. However; I see some people already forgot what he did.. I just wanna mention that he refused to come CZ when we were there, AND DO NOT LET ANY CLAN MEMBER TO GO PK !! Now some of you say that, forgive him and kill hım at PK.. Camoon he destroyed the PK in this server. DONT BE MERCIFUL FOR SUCH A TOXİC... son diyeceğim söz "Acıma yetime döner koyar götüne" olacaktır 🤗🤗

that wont happend again and you know that - at that time they were the only clan that had the power to decided if to go to cz or not.. - hes only 1 guy, im not saying that things he and his brother did were good - but still - its only 1 guy help the population of the server - as far as my clan got the lead on the human side - we will allways come to pk no worries about that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sculpy said:

that wont happend again and you know that - at that time they were the only clan that had the power to decided if to go to cz or not.. - hes only 1 guy, im not saying that things he and his brother did were good - but still - its only 1 guy help the population of the server - as far as my clan got the lead on the human side - we will allways come to pk no worries about that.

you hate him more then anyone else. he is not only a guy, he is toxic- racist and an idiot who can do advertising another server. he never helps anything on the server.

"he is fucking selfish greedy bastard" do you remember that words bro? :) cuz these words are not mine. anyways this pleb and his loser friend relvie deserved perma ban and their bans must be remain. and to you sculpy please stop defending shit players here. 

 

/peace gg wp

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, NotSoBad said:

you hate him more then anyone else. he is not only a guy, he is toxic- racist and an idiot who can do advertising another server. he never helps anything on the server.

"he is fucking selfish greedy bastard" do you remember that words bro? :) cuz these words are not mine. anyways this pleb and his loser friend relvie deserved perma ban and their bans must be remain. and to you sculpy please stop defending shit players here. 

 

/peace gg wp

im not defending anyone, im just saying my opinion anyways its nikos choice what to do . im just thinking of benefit for the server, people are talking and i do told antyhing i think about them into their face, but i dont keep gruadges , + i dont really get it - why do you care? you are not playing anyways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...