3 hours ago, Harunga said:

hahahaha cya blackmask222 

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yavsak said:

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Don't throw stones if you live in glass houses.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, blackmask222 said:

I told bea because I knew bea from another server, my goal was not advertisement. respects

thanks to you Bae is out of my clan - you can add a priest to your clan :) have fun

1 hour ago, Sculpy said:

Teşekkürler Bae benim klanımdan - klanınıza bir rahip ekleyebilirsiniz :)eğlenin

You gathered all the people. stop making them look like slaves, let everyone play freely. Your own clan players tell me you're wrong. you should stop being selfish about everything. 

Respects.

2 minutes ago, Yavsak said:

You gathered all the people. stop making them look like slaves, let everyone play freely. Your own clan players tell me you're wrong. you should stop being selfish about everything. 

Respects.

you saying my clanmates are slaves? everyone is free to do what he wants. dont try to me look bad i was the 1 that offered your clan help with felankors, and im very happy jacklight got unbanned. but everytime u guys just show your true face and keep ksing us. so dont complain if we do the same.

1 hour ago, Sculpy said:

Teşekkürler Bae benim klanımdan - klanınıza bir rahip ekleyebilirsiniz :)eğlenin

Bea just said the right things, you threw it out of the clan because he was the right one ..! it means that you are slaving everybody, (note: don't forget that your clans are in people who love us, and the reason is that we are good people.)

1 minute ago, blackmask222 said:

Bea just said the right things, you threw it out of the clan because he was the right one ..! it means that you are slaving everybody, (note: don't forget that your clans are in people who love us, and the reason is that we are good people.)

what are you complaining about ? you did talked about different servers thats just a natural thing someone will report you, and good for you, you got unbanned, it that just matter that Bae said what he needed to say ? i wanna see 1 of your clan stand for someone in my clan and he would stay in that clan ? you will kick him instantly. who is in my clan dont stand for my clan wont stay there simple as it is. everyone free to say what they want, you guys are just the greedy 1 that wants to ks all the bosses, and when u guys dont manage to do it. u guys are crying and saying we are greedy - while im helping Corona clan get rofs and good uniques, dont talk bullshit if you dont know.

1 hour ago, blackmask222 said:

Who in our clan loves you? 

Hint: No one.

Why? Because you are an obstacle to the clan getting even better. A small one, but an obstacle. Simple as that. High Landers will continue to gear up clannies while you will hog all the drops. 

Edited by Shagala
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Shagala said:

Klanımızdaki kim seni seviyor? 

İpucu: Hiç kimse.

Neden? Çünkü klanın daha da iyi olmasının önünde bir engelsin. Küçük bir engel, ama bir engel. Bu kadar basit. Nefret Landers, tüm damlaları domuz ederken, klanları güçlendirmeye devam edecek.