Hello, you know we dominated server , noone come to Clanwars, csw and cz, for months. we dropped 80+ ring of felenkor AT OUR CLAN PARTIES. we gave to rof ppl as long as they play in clans. but they disband to clan and go other clans also they created clans.  we want to rofs back. we voted at discord it. everyone say yes. dear gms, could you take rof from their chars for us? 

Best Wishes,

Ngnktn

Edited by ngnktn
  • Haha 4

40 minutes ago, ngnktn said:

Hello, you know we dominated server , noone come to Clanwars, csw and cz, for months. we dropped 80+ ring of felenkor AT OUR CLAN PARTIES. we gave to rof ppl as long as they play in clans. but they disband to clan and go other clans also they created clans.  we want to rofs back. we voted at discord it. everyone say yes. dear gms, could you take rof from their chars for us? 

Best Wishes,

Ngnktn

guys give that kid some attention he really wants it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ngnktn said:

im asking to GMs. not you. but you can answer me from your gm char 'vertigo'.

let me explain you something that u didnt know - only but only nikos can restore or take items from players. so thats a waste of time talking to the GM's

and ill wait to see nikos response to that ^^

2 minutes ago, ngnktn said:

yeah i didn't know it. lets wait nikos_32. thank you information vertigo.😘

btw got proofs to all of the things you saying ? cuz otherwise nothiong will happend :)

we want to justice. we want to rofs back. Rofs dropped at CLAN PARTY. nikos_32 can check them from logs. we will give him player list. we have excel table about it. 

Edited by ngnktn

we want to justice. we want to rofs back. Rofs dropped at CLAN PARTY. nikos_32 can check them from logs. we will give him player list. we have excel table about it. 

Good luck with that xD you want my rofs ? that would make you happy ? im rich mofo and i give free rofs to my nation - do you think i care about some rofs?

If you think you're stealing, you can give your items back. but I don't think so. anyway, i didn't write about you. i wrote to GMS about our problem. 

Edited by ngnktn

If you think you're stealing, you can give your items back. but I don't think so. anyway, i didn't write about you. i wrote to GMS about our problem. 

allright - im sorry - and good luck :)

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ngnktn said:

Merhaba, biliyorsun sunucuya hakim olduk, kimse clanws, csw ve cz'ye aylarca gelmedi. CLAN PARTIES'LERİMİZDE 80+ Felenkor Yüzüğü Düşürdük. klanlarda oynadıkları sürece rof ppl'ye verdik. ama klanlara dağılmış ve diğer klanlara gitmişler, klanlar da yaratmışlar. geri dönmek istiyoruz. anlaşmazlığa oy verdik. herkes evet der. sevgili gms, bizim için karakterlerinden rof alabilir misin? 

En iyi dileklerimle,

Ngnktn

müdür, kim onlar söyle de biz de nasiplenek.  :D 

3 hours ago, ngnktn said:

Best Wishes,

Ngnktn

The gambling drama club and their band of sellouts are now resorting to crying crocodile tears.

@nikos32

if its a rule " if member quits from clan and NIKOS supporting him and giving back item to clan leader, we have 8 ppl with iron sets , dual rofs. AND THEY ALREADY QUIT FROM GAMBLERS. it must be back to clan leader FROM NIKOS'S HAND ( LIKE _hate_ issue ) "

NIKOS IF YOU ARE FAIR  LETS DO IT. ( IM %100 SURE YOU WILL NOT DO IT BECAUSE RULES WORKING DIFFERENT ON US.)

RULES NOT WORKS FOR ONLY 1 NATIONALITY OR 1 CLAN RULES MUST WORK FOR EVERYONE.

Edited by Lee

55 minutes ago, Lee said:

@nikos32

if its a rule " if member quits from clan and NIKOS supporting him and giving back item to clan leader, we have 8 ppl with iron sets , dual rofs. AND THEY ALREADY QUIT FROM GAMBLERS. it must be back to clan leader FROM NIKOS'S HAND ( LIKE _hate_ issue ) "

NIKOS IF YOU ARE FAIR  LETS DO IT. ( IM %100 SURE YOU WILL NOT DO IT BECAUSE RULES WORKING DIFFERENT ON US.)

Im i dreaming or what? I totally lost the 1% respect left for you Gamblers. You are perhaps good players, but one thing is sure you are brainless.

When you help a player with gear, this does not make him your slave, we also geared players that chose to leave the clan later, they are free to do so because they earned those items by helping the clan at that moment.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Huan said:

Im i dreaming or what? I totally lost the 1% respect left for you Gamblers. You are perhaps good players, but one thing is sure you are brainless.

When you help a player with gear, this does not make him your slave, we also geared players that chose to leave the clan later, they are free to do so because they earned those items by helping the clan at that moment.

You are 100% right, and im absolutely shocked this topic was even created.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Lee said:

@nikos32

i think nikos got better things to do instead of looking on some 4-3 months old of logs.. comon get a life .. try to enjoy the server and stop with the drama u guys making lately. and the 1 who created that topic should get a life cuz hes very bored that he spent most of his time on the forums crying.

• Thanks 1

Show this to your little spy scammer, we can teach you some manners.

You can clearly see the same pic chucky posted on the report. So gamblers i advice you to stop this, because you are only making yourself looking so silly 

https://ibb.co/tqV3vjr

Edited by Huan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Huan said:

Show this to your little spy scammer, we can teach you some manners.

You can clearly see the same pic chucky posted on the report. So gamblers i advice you to stop this, because you are only making yourself looking so silly 

https://ibb.co/tqV3vjr

I just want to ask something.What i see in that picture everybody voted for rnto not for hate. If there is more vote i dont know but if there is only this one I think your clan still lying about that issue.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, BigHunter said:

I just want to ask something.What i see in that picture everybody voted for rnto not for hate. If there is more vote i dont know but if there is only this one I think your clan still lying about that issue.

I can go in this deeper and show you the rest of the staff chat, but why the heck would i do this?

A wise man said once; don't waste your time putting forward good faith arguments to people with bad faith.

Im done about this subject.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Huan said:

I can go in this deeper and show you the rest of the staff chat, but why the heck would i do this?

A wise man said once; don't waste your time putting forward good faith arguments to people with bad faith.

Im done about this subject.

Than why did you send that one?

I am completely done about that subject.Everybody see here who is lying or who is talking right. Who is right or who is wrong. All i see When we take a leave from server there are too many dishonest player produced.

All i see in game or in forum derelict dogs are Barking

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BigHunter said:

Than why did you send that one?

I am completely done about that subject.Everybody see here who is lying or who is talking right. Who is right or who is wrong. All i see When we take a leave from server there are too many dishonest player produced.

All i see in game or in forum derelict dogs are Barking

get a life dude and come pk us :)