You know _hate_ looted ring of felenkor at 'out the clan party' 2-3 days ago. one of GM stole that ring felenkor from _hate_. I wonder why was stolen? i know issue still under investigation by nikos but item stolen from poor _hate_. we are waiting reply from GMs.

Edited by ngnktn

13 minutes ago, Shagala said:

wave your hands in the air like you just don't care.

shagala hello. i was waiting for you here ofc. do you want us to beat you again like last night if you keep on talking like this?

1 minute ago, ngnktn said:

shagala hello. i was waiting for you here ofc. do you want us to beat you again like last night if you keep on talking like this?

Let's talk about how me and Harunga gave you and caesar a pk lesson.

They added a new scammer to their clan claps to Amoun :) Good job #SupportScammers

i think Lui aka Styx wich scammed a rof from Hate aswell looking for a clan but hes not turkish so im pretty sure he wont get any support.

Edited by Sculpy

7 minutes ago, Sculpy said:

They added a new scammer to their clan claps to Amoun :) Good job #SupportScammers

i think Lui aka Styx wich scammed a rof from Hate aswell looking for a clan but hes not turkish so im pretty sure he wont get any support.

who is scammer

Just now, thefnl said:

hate and amoun is not scammer, 

what amoun doing ?

bro you can try and change the look of it how much u wanted ... they took an item from a clan they couldnt get it alone... you know what ? if they would stay a lil bit more in that clan just to justify the fact they got a clan item - then its ok its not a scam - but when u get a drop and its a clan drop. and you quit clan instantly after u got it - then its a scam bro mybe in nikos rules its not a scam but you have to be logic and a human - thats a pure scam bro ..

6 minutes ago, Sculpy said:

bro you can try and change the look of it how much u wanted ... they took an item from a clan they couldnt get it alone... you know what ? if they would stay a lil bit more in that clan just to justify the fact they got a clan item - then its ok its not a scam - but when u get a drop and its a clan drop. and you quit clan instantly after u got it - then its a scam bro mybe in nikos rules its not a scam but you have to be logic and a human - thats a pure scam bro ..

u guys leaving too but i its not scam i think

Just now, thefnl said:

u guys leaving too but i its not scam i think

lol... you guys quitted - what did u guys expected ? that we just stay and pray to god ? no we saw that u guys quitted we went to balance the server. i allways told u before i left i talked with u - i never scammed and i dont care give my items that i got back. its just a damn items. you just cant admit the fact u are adding scammers to your clan.. thats it.

Just now, Sculpy said:

lol... you guys quitted - what did u guys expected ? that we just stay and pray to god ? no we saw that u guys quitted we went to balance the server. i allways told u before i left i talked with u - i never scammed and i dont care give my items that i got back. its just a damn items. you just cant admit the fact u are adding scammers to your clan.. thats it.

i dont care items,u dont scam items,amoun dont scam items,hate dont scam items(we can talk about it too) 

everyting ok for me 

Just now, thefnl said:

i dont care items,u dont scam items,amoun dont scam items,hate dont scam items(we can talk about it too) 

everyting ok for me 

sure bro - anytime atlesat you talk like a man and not like ngn that multi troller.

45 minutes ago, Sculpy said:

sure bro - anytime atlesat you talk like a man and not like ngn that multi troller.

they dont care items too.

its not about items