Hello everyone, 

my name is Myrella (the actual king of humans). I try my best to make some events like pm's and many others to entertain human side. Everything I give is from my own personnal farm and i'm very happy to distribute them away!

Now, I would like to make something new BUT to only new players THAT WILL not be in my clan. So at 00:30:00 Server time (17:00 pm Canada time (my time)) at Tuesday once again(my time) which will be Wednesday for the server. I will make a GB's event! Overall here is the following rule :

40 GBS overall will be distributed among new players to either help them to buy items on market or collect more money for various items in later dates.

Once called ; every pm for a short time during the unblock pm OF EVERY USERS will be rewarded with GB'S shared on how many players pm'ing me. Don't forget!!!!!! My clan is not allowed to participate!!! 

ONLY NEW MEMBERS !!! WWWWOOOOWWWWW

To participate in this event. You only need to log in during the event and pm at the right time!

I know most of the players here and their alt chars! I will also check your info on the panel! 

I will also keep going with pus items pms! 

Stay tune! Few more events in mind ongoing! 

Edited by b4doomsday
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, b4doomsday said:

Hello everyone, 

my name is Myrella (the actual king of humans). I try my best to make some events like pm's and many others to entertain human side. Everything I give is from my own personnal farm and i'm very happy to distribute them away!

Now, I would like to make something new BUT to only new players THAT WILL not be in my clan. So at 00:30:00 Server time (17:00 pm Canada time (my time)) at Tuesday once again(my time) which will be Wednesday for the server. I will make a GB's event! Overall here is the following rule :

40 GBS overall will be distributed among new players to either help them to buy items on market or collect more money for various items in later dates.

Once called ; every pm for a short time during the unblock pm OF EVERY USERS will be rewarded with GB'S shared on how many players pm'ing me. Don't forget!!!!!! My clan is not allowed to participate!!! 

To participate in this event. You only need to log in during the event and pm at the right time!

I know most of the players here and their alt chars! I will also check your info on the panel! 

best king so far !! glad i chosen you buddy !

• Thanks 1

Myrella is a good king. he is the one who knows how to share. he helped me much when i was orc king. he gave me many rol, roc, ce, re, kc items ...he just told me. give this items to newbies. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, b4doomsday said:

Hello everyone, 

You and Sculpy = ❤️ ❤️ 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackmask222 said:

I do not think you are a good king because the size of the box when cutting the flankor does not allow new players to make rof rings.

Who are you and what's your point about Rof? I'm willing to help newbies with some gbs to let them get some gear.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, blackmask222 said:

I do not think you are a good king because the size of the box when cutting the flankor does not allow new players to make rof rings.

you guys deserve to not get shit from felankors - you guys trying to ks and lure our felankors - duchbags..

and what him beein a king has to do with ingame bugs ?!?! how brainless you are ???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, b4doomsday said:

Hello everyone, 

Best king in the server so far!

Great guy overall with good intentions, and the fact he destribues his own items says it all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, blackmask222 said:

Ahh you are one of these guys from the weird name in turk.. prolly Yavsak or Duzenbaz.. there is a way to get ROF. You could just ask our helps instead of trying to ks it 😆

Edited by b4doomsday

3 minutes ago, b4doomsday said:

Ahh you are one of these guys from the weird name in turk.. prolly Yavsak or Duzenbaz.. there is a way to get ROF. You could just ask our helps instead of trying to ks it 😆

+11111111 

nah why u need to to ask for help if u can be a asstard and just try to ks like an idiot.

Just now, b4doomsday said:

Ahh sen türk garip ismin bu adamlarından birisin .. prolly Yavsak veya Düzenbaz .. ROF almanın bir yolu var. Sadece bunu denemek yerine yardımlarımızdan isteyebilirsiniz 😆

228/5000

The one going to _hate_ is 1 ring. If it goes to you, 30x and 40x, you are just thinking about yourself and not giving the share of others. _hate_ felankor helped a lot to cut and I don't get any rof I think you should be ashamed of yourself

11 hours ago, blackmask222 said:
228/5000

The one going to _hate_ is 1 ring. If it goes to you, 30x and 40x, you are just thinking about yourself and not giving the share of others. _hate_ felankor helped a lot to cut and I don't get any rof I think you should be ashamed of yourself

Why do you put me in the story of this _hate_ guy? I'm human side... I do not take responsability to what he did or what judgement he got from @nikos32. Do not put different stories inside what I do to human side. The ROF he stole is probably in bozo's hand which is not my concern. If however you are this guys, be assured that you are in good hands with gamblers even tho they once said to me they will never add mages in their clan. 

We have rules in our clan and towards to our allies. We have the numbers, we get it. Ally has the numbers, we help. We don't have the intention of doing it and ally wants it, we'll help. I also said to some players in human side ; there is a way to ask stuff if you are not able to do or your clan can't do. Rest assure aswell that our clan is willing to help most of the humans. (For my part as I know) You think everybody should give free ROFS like this or even better free items? How about you learn the proper way on how to farm and make some friends. Maybe and MAYBE you'll be able to get something good. Otherwise, have a nice day. Tanıştığımıza memnun oldum JackLight ;) 

Edited by b4doomsday
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Vertigo said:

nice idea :)

I try to be nice with good intentions 😏 but most of the players doesn’t know proper English