Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
6ix

HOW BATTLE PRIEST SUPPOSED TO VS PLEASE READ IF YOUR BP PRIEST

Recommended Posts

I Had to make this topic to teach BP Priest how they supposed to vs with other Jobs because clearly in this server BP PRIESTS either never played ko before or they dont know the vs rules.

 

When battle priest vs sin for example.

Battle priest can use Malice or Debuf or heal they have to pick one and sin is not supposed to use cure during vs. if you malice debuf and use heal its not  vs anymore.

Battle priest vs warrior and mage, they can use Malice or Debuf or Heal. not all 3 at once that is not vs anymore.

I had to open up this topic because i am tired of vsing with battle priest who never play actual ko before. 

Please dont tell me sin has Minor etc.. As i said Sin is not supposed to cure during vs and battle priest only get to pick one malice, debuf or heal thats it,

if you dont do this and sin runs that is not because he is noob or dont know how to play. its because  your not vsing properly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And when u ask ppl to for vsing u suppose give them time to prepare and not just blindly attack them..u are vsing me just now..that bp is me..and u not give me any chance at all to be ready..that ur inaproppraite behaviour dont suit u..and i have receive many complain about u before..u run to full heal when u near death when u vsing warrior?..explain about that..tell u what..if u seek about respect in vsing,u should vsing properly..where is ur pride in vs?..and u keep say ppl noob or what ever..where is ur manner?..im not new in KO World bro..i have 15-16 year experience and playing ko since MYKO open..i could vsing u next time..so dont cry alot and accept it why ppl not respect u when u tried to ask vsing..u need to know if opponent u ask for vsing in mood to play with u or not..mybe he want farm but u ask for vs..so dont blame when ppl not interested with u..and if u say Colony Zone is a place to kill other race,dont expect ppl will follow rules..hope u can understand..thank you..and 1 more thing..if u are crazy for vsing,we can do event vs to nominated the best of each class..are u dare bro?..i will speak about this with sculpy or myrella later..anyways pls think twice before act..that could be better.. :)

 

Edited by Ridz
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ridz said:

And when u ask ppl to for vsing u suppose give them time to prepare and not just blindly attack them..u are vsing me just now..that bp is me..and u not give me any chance at all to be ready..that ur inaproppraite behaviour dont suit u..and i have receive many complain about u before..u run to full heal when u near death when u vsing warrior?..explain about that..tell u what..if u seek about respect in vsing,u should vsing properly..where is ur pride in vs?..and u keep say ppl noob or what ever..where is ur manner?..im not new in KO World bro..i have 15-16 year experience and playing ko since MYKO open..i could vsing u next time..so dont cry alot and accept it why ppl not respect u when u tried to ask vsing..u need to know if opponent u ask for vsing in mood to play with u or not..mybe he want farm but u ask for vs..so dont blame when ppl not interested with u..and if u say Colony Zone is a place to kill other race,dont expect ppl will follow rules..hope u can understand..thank you..and 1 more thing..if u are crazy for vsing,we can do event vs to nominated the best of each class..are u dare bro?..i will speak about this with sculpy or myrella later..anyways pls think twice before act..that could be better.. :)

 

My first character was priest in chyper back in 2006 it doesnt matter how long you have been playing also prepare for what 1 group heal and your hp is full your ready vs lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem is u always come attack when ppl in farming and u call that vs?..aha now i see u are so pro player..and when ur opponent is not ready u rush and force them to vs u.. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have vsing many player since i joined this server (when i was still Warrior and have noob item like shit)..i dont complain or crying like 6ix..even i lose its doesnt matter for me..so back to u talk vs for fun and respect player i dont see where is good to do that..even u are moderator/GM/or Admin himself u cant force ppl to vsing u..they have right on whatever their want to do..so pls respect them..iam wrong?..u open server for player to come and play for fun..so why need u force them to vsing u when they dont want to?..now i see why ppl leave server..u should focus to advertise server but now u defend player like 6ix where run in vsing to minor full heal and come back to kill his opponent?..he like that bro(when im still warrior and underdog without good item and was hard farming with my old clan before)..that why we dont respect him in vsing..now he barking about rules in vsing..no way we should follow to vsing noober like him..

Edited by Ridz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6six u tried to kill my bp while Farming,  i raped you, you came again, i choosen to ignore u and continued farming till scrools downs. After that i scrooled on and raped you again not even using malice.

Can i ask in wich universe you thought u are capable to kill a bp ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MrCalaMiTY said:

6six u tried to kill my bp while Farming,  i raped you, you came again, i choosen to ignore u and continued farming till scrools downs. After that i scrooled on and raped you again not even using malice.

Can i ask in wich universe you thought u are capable to kill a bp ? 

did i run from that vs ? no so moral of the story is if you vs dont use malice debuf heal thats not vs and if you use 1 of them i will vs you no problem i dont mind dying... also come again pm me in the game when ur on lets vs 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

U can always cancel a priest's heal. Also a priest with low mana will always run out of mana. For some bps complete heal will ruin the whole mana. Knight is not a game for fair 1v1... by its nature it is a game of who has better items he's the one to win as well. If u provoke the 1v1 and then run ur a coward. If u provoke the 1v1 and run back and coming back to bring more to help u then ur "suka blyet"... if u know what i mean.... no offend to russian ppl (that dont exist on server :P)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I use everything in the book to survive in cz , shield heal malice debuff everything and will continue to do so. 

Some people come and dosturb me while i am farming and expect me not to use my  skills/items. lol

Make sure to bring 2 or 3 ppl with u otherwise u're just free nps.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/17/2020 at 5:40 AM, 6ix said:

I Had to make this topic to teach BP Priest how they supposed to vs with other Jobs because clearly in this server BP PRIESTS either never played ko before or they dont know the vs rules.

 

When battle priest vs sin for example.

Battle priest can use Malice or Debuf or heal they have to pick one and sin is not supposed to use cure during vs. if you malice debuf and use heal its not  vs anymore.

Battle priest vs warrior and mage, they can use Malice or Debuf or Heal. not all 3 at once that is not vs anymore.

I had to open up this topic because i am tired of vsing with battle priest who never play actual ko before. 

Please dont tell me sin has Minor etc.. As i said Sin is not supposed to cure during vs and battle priest only get to pick one malice, debuf or heal thats it,

if you dont do this and sin runs that is not because he is noob or dont know how to play. its because  your not vsing properly.

Btw a bp its supposed to vs only with restore , here they are forced to duff due to the insane elemental dmg and high hp of everyclass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...