Sign in to follow this  
nikos32

Game Master Recruitment

We are recruiting 2x new staff members in order to help us with in-game tasks, as well as forums moderation (optional). 

The main role of a Game Master, in our server, is to help the players with their issues, for example - answering players' questions either via PM or via server notices (for most frequent questions) and making sure that all the rules of conduct are respected.

Game Masters are also allowed to start Capture the Flag, Etaroth [Blue Treasure Chest], Find the GM and PM the GM events once or twice every couple of days.

Please bear in mind that with great power comes great responsibility. Game Masters' power is very limited in our server when it comes to corruption, but, if a Game Master abuse the jail and ban systems or the events and event rewards to help their friends/clannies then all of them will have to face the consequences.

We do not need you to be an experienced Game Master, we are willing to teach you. What we need is a trustable person with some free time and knowledge about KO and more specifically about ProfessionalKO.

The only requirement is; you must be a ProfessionalKO player or an old ProfessionalKO player with XXX time with us at your back who took a break.

For those interested, feel free to PM me (nikos32) here, in our forums. In the Subject line please write "GM Recruitment - Your Main Character Name" and in the Message tell us a little about yourself and why you would like to become a Game Master.

How old are you?
What languages do you know and speak?
Turkish And English And Arabic 
Your English Level? (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced)
Between Intermediate and Advanced
How many hours are you online on a daily basis?
Between 5-9 hours
How long have you been playing professionalko?
Since 8 month
What country do you live in?
Dubai 
Have you previous experience in Support/Moderation from another game?
I was work on gm and i admin i had my own server (prof is more good than my server :)
Why do you want to join the support staff team?
Couse I enjoy with playin professionalko  and i wanna be usefull for professionalko and i wanna be part of the team i want make better professionalko :)
What would you do to help the server if you became a Forum Moderators & GameMaster ?
I will sure right topic is right sug. and i sure eng chat in just eng turkish is just turkish stay also if we have a events i wanna make topic here to best i can
If your friend got banned unfairly by another staff member and he comes complaining to you, what would you do?
I listen my friend and i listen staff member and who is right i can respect his decision and if my friend is right i can talk in this sug. in staff team what is staff team decision i respect that to

Thnx For Your Attention :)

Edited by ChuckyMyDeath

4 hours ago, b4doomsday said:

@ChuckyMyDeath He mentioned « pm » 😅

But still its good for more transparency, the community should also participate in electing a gm in my opinion.

So now we have 2 candidate as GM election..yes its was wise choice to choose both of them as new GM (Myrella and ChuckyMyDeath) as new GM in our server..they both have experience in KO World..i vote and support for them as new GM..hopefully as after they become new GM they will help server to bring more player and make server fun and great again.. :)

19 hours ago, Ridz said:

So now we have 2 candidate as GM election..yes its was wise choice to choose both of them as new GM (Myrella and ChuckyMyDeath) as new GM in our server..they both have experience in KO World..i vote and support for them as new GM..hopefully as after they become new GM they will help server to bring more player and make server fun and great again.. :)

who said they are be chosen to be GM's ? nikos didnt said anything yet :)

• Thanks 1

On 3/17/2020 at 9:28 PM, ChuckyMyDeath said:

How old are you?
What languages do you know and speak?
Turkish And English And Arabic 
Your English Level? (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced)
Between Intermediate and Advanced
How many hours are you online on a daily basis?
Between 5-9 hours
How long have you been playing professionalko?
Since 8 month
What country do you live in?
Dubai 
Have you previous experience in Support/Moderation from another game?
I was work on gm and i admin i had my own server (prof is more good than my server :)
Why do you want to join the support staff team?
Couse I enjoy with playin professionalko  and i wanna be usefull for professionalko and i wanna be part of the team i want make better professionalko :)
What would you do to help the server if you became a Forum Moderators & GameMaster ?
I will sure right topic is right sug. and i sure eng chat in just eng turkish is just turkish stay also if we have a events i wanna make topic here to best i can
If your friend got banned unfairly by another staff member and he comes complaining to you, what would you do?
I listen my friend and i listen staff member and who is right i can respect his decision and if my friend is right i can talk in this sug. in staff team what is staff team decision i respect that to

Thnx For Your Attention :)

Really can you speak Turkish ? O.o

5 hours ago, Majesty said:

Really can you speak Turkish ? O.o

evet türkçe konuşabiliyorum ve türkçe konuştuğu her oyuncuya yardım edebiliyorum. 😉

Edited by ChuckyMyDeath
  • Haha 1

Just now, ChuckyMyDeath said:

evet türkçe konuşabiliyorum ve türkçe konuştuğu her oyuncuya yardım edebiliyorum. 😉

bibioğlu o zaman bu yazdığımı ingilizce çeviriverde görek bakak ne kadar türkçe konuşuyon.Eyne türkçe biliyom demekle olmuyyor bu işlee

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BigHunter said:

bibioğlu o zaman bu yazdığımı ingilizce çeviriverde görek bakak ne kadar türkçe konuşuyon.Eyne türkçe biliyom demekle olmuyyor bu işlee

Ne demek, kaç kişi Türkçe konuşuyor, oyun seviyesinde mi yoksa tüm dünyada mı demek istiyorsun? 😏

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, ChuckyMyDeath said:

Ne demek, kaç kişi Türkçe konuşuyor, oyun seviyesinde mi yoksa tüm dünyada mı demek istiyorsun? 😏

ASADASDASDa.You are using google translate.I didnt mean anything like that.You was giving the wrong answer and you didnt understand what i wrote there.

As a GM candidate please dont lie about languages.Maybe people seek your assistance but you will not understand what they ask.

For ex. I can speak Turkish, English Fluently and i can speak German Pre.Int. Level

Also I can understand Spanish,Japanese and French.

But if somebody ask me at Interview " How many languages you can speak except your mother language?"

I can only say English and German

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, BigHunter said:

ASADASDASDa.You are using google translate.I didnt mean anything like that.You was giving the wrong answer and you didnt understand what i wrote there.

As a GM candidate please dont lie about languages.Maybe people seek your assistance but you will not understand what they ask.

For ex. I can speak Turkish, English Fluently and i can speak German Pre.Int. Level

Also I can understand Spanish,Japanese and French.

But if somebody ask me at Interview " How many languages you can speak except your mother language?"

I can only say English and German

Why am I lying? I am telling the truth and in my words, I said I speak Turkish, but not much.

The Mother languages are English and Arabic, as I mentioned at the beginning of repentance (Topic), but I will tell you something.

You do not have the right to lie to me or to judge me only. This is my information. with it

I want to thank you all for your continued dedication and support. Also, I want to let you know that we will never stop providing you the best gaming experience and most bug-free content that is possible.

We are no longer in need of Game Masters, thank you all for applying. We are going to review all the applications. 2x new GMs will be selected and will be announced tomorrow.

lWITatr.jpg
KUV3Ku7.jpg
NvXKd18.jpg
ghVtkll.jpg
fc7Qh1l.jpg
qMz6RP6.jpg

I sent a message to the users who are potentially going to be GMs and they have 12 hours to respond.