Sign in to follow this  

1 hour ago, O autos said:

New age era wants ppl that curse to get perma ban. But tbh server is not clean of macroers or bad manners ppl. If u think so ur laughed. If u need new players make a clan to help newcomers instead of trying to prove one another who's the most baba on server. Try to lower prices especially for newcomers, etc... To bring back banned ppl its like accepting your misery.

Lol, I simply wanted to pk with my friend on this server, instead he'll come to mine in the meantime which means this server not only loses one, but two active players in a time of need. This server is dieing, its no secret. And baba? I have a screenshot of every item ive obtained on that character via drop, farm, or clan drop(which was only 1 item ever, a rof). I have geared over 30 players myself on this server and which to most are all still active on this server. I led one of the longest leading orc nation clan all started on my own behalf. I dont want to hear misery when i was perma banned for cursing in 2020, We're all FUCKING adults, and if someone cant take a few curse words then he doesnt need to be on knight online. Its a shame to see some of these people's opinion's, yet my 1v1 videos would proove why most people wouldnt like me ;). 8500 kills 5000 deaths doesnt lie, it creates hate. imagine this; 8500 different times somebody has died to sinisterwar and as not happy, of course there will be a few butt hurt players.
Good luck.

3 hours ago, O autos said:

New age era wants ppl that curse to get perma ban. But tbh server is not clean of macroers or bad manners ppl. If u think so ur laughed. If u need new players make a clan to help newcomers instead of trying to prove one another who's the most baba on server. Try to lower prices especially for newcomers, etc... To bring back banned ppl its like accepting your misery.

do you even know how many players i took into my clan and geared them from 0 ??? you can ask some of my clannies that came with beginner armors and now they are close to be fully geared - who said we are not helping to new comers ??? im giving so many free stuff to new comers. its just nice to have more players to the server .. thats it..

22 hours ago, Sculpy said:

why you are talking what server need? first be active.

Why you are defending him ?