Sign in to follow this  

Here to make a ban appeal, asking for my perma ban to be changed to perma mute. Sorry for cussing geek out but honestly didn’t even know it was geek specifically to tell the truth. I wanna pk here with an old friend that decided to play here.

Sincerely, Sinister.

ps: Post was made from my iphone 11 just so you are aware. 

Edited by SinisterWarz
  • Like 3

Yoyo , 

I think sinister can have another chance on this server. Did all his best and gave so much effort to help many players since he was leader one of the biggest clan by day 1 of the server. I assume that players like him could help the server ever more. Would be glad to see him back around!

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, thefnl said:

no ty

bro you are not even playing on the server, we need active players +1 to what sinister said.

Edited by Sculpy

6 minutes ago, Sculpy said:

bro you are not even playing on the server, we need active players +1 to what sinister said.

if u want i can call old koxpers too

1 minute ago, thefnl said:

if u want i can call old koxpers too

as far as i remembered.. he never cheat.. he only talked shit to people .. dont get confused im not protecting him - he can be muted and play - that would do great to the server activity ...thats it - you want the server to die  for data base reset thats diff story :P

1 hour ago, SinisterWarz said:

Here to make a ban appeal, asking for my perma ban to be changed to perma mute. Sorry for cussing geek out but honestly didn’t even know it was geek specifically to tell the truth. I wanna pk here with an old friend that decided to play here.

Sincerely, Sinister.

lololololol

1 hour ago, SinisterWarz said:

Sincerely, Sinister.

+++++++ I think he deserves a chance

well i as many others have quit this server due to unfair bans, and the admins lack of professionalism and their blatant favoritism.... let it die

when i quit there was one lucky random guy who got about 500gbs worth of items..

Edited by buffMEplz

1 hour ago, buffMEplz said:

well i as many others have quit this server due to unfair bans, and the admins lack of professionalism and their blatant favoritism.... let it die

when i quit there was one lucky random guy who got about 500gbs worth of items..

who got unfair bans ? all the bans where fair and square... as far as i saw there was only fair bans ... and if 1 of the bans where unfair nikos retract some of them... btw - server is alive and we got very nice pk everyday :) next time check the server before saying its dead.

On 2/26/2020 at 10:48 PM, SinisterWarz said:

Sincerely, Sinister.

Couldnt you find a real server for play?

With GM’s behaving like this its no wonder people keep leaving or taking breaks...

GM’s should act neutral, mature and professional following the rules and guidelines in every situation instead of throwing their opinions on the table as soon as someone pops their head up you dont like as much.. just my two cents.

On topic: I think he calmed down enough, a perma mute might be a good middle ground for the time being. Keeping him perma banned is just too much in my opinion. Dude has never cheated, used macro’s or anything else and some flaming and cursing should never be a perma ban.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Vindictive said:

With GM’s behaving like this its no wonder people keep leaving or taking breaks...

GM’s should act neutral, mature and professional following the rules and guidelines in every situation instead of throwing their opinions on the table as soon as someone pops their head up you dont like as much.. just my two cents.

On topic: I think he calmed down enough, a perma mute might be a good middle ground for the time being. Keeping him perma banned is just too much in my opinion. Dude has never cheated, used macro’s or anything else and some flaming and cursing should never be a perma ban.

im somewhat agree with you but GM is also a person and he can have the right to express himself.. thats ok its shouldnt affect nikos decisions .. as i said in the past perma ban for trash talk is unnecessary do i am on for perma mute and unban him :)

6 hours ago, Sculpy said:

im somewhat agree with you but GM is also a person and he can have the right to express himself.. thats ok its shouldnt affect nikos decisions .. as i said in the past perma ban for trash talk is unnecessary do i am on for perma mute and unban him :)

Out of sinister's topic and about GM's response.

Of course he has his opinion as a person. But he has the previlege to be a GM around. Thats not a serious response of a game master who seem willing to improve activity around. Even if im kinda inactive last months  i dont even see him around trying his best  to improve that. You and some of your clannies did way more to keep the server alive.

even though he got drunk logged my account and burnt my mage stuff, Id like to see him back :) say what you want about his mouth, he was on the server 24/7 and brought a few people with him and for the most part is a nice guy :) who says stupid things. Yanks can get away with it in the USA as they have the first amendment but this server isn't a democracy its a dictatorship run but GMs and you accept that when you sign up and agree to the terms and conditions.

Having said that, I would like to see a Sinister return, Ive seen posts on ko4life where Nikos has pardoned someone that was banned so it can be done. Put it up for a vote :) who knows

• Like 1

Well he made some mistakes and talked shit to many players (including me) but we are human beings, and we live through an endless learning process, so I think this break made him think about all his behaviours towards people.

I say give him a second chance and unban him.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Huan said:

Well he made some mistakes and talked shit to many players (including me) but we are human beings, and we live through an endless learning process, so I think this break made him think about all his behaviours towards people.

I say give him a second chance and unban him.

he can go play minecraft mate :D we dont need him back really tho .

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Jizzyoveryou said:

he can go play minecraft mate :D we dont need him back really tho .

try to think for serverwise ... we need active players in the server - he can stay muted and still play. will solve the problem.

1 hour ago, Sculpy said:

try to think for serverwise ... we need active players in the server - he can stay muted and still play. will solve the problem.

Server doesnt need players like him :) 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Majesty said:

why you are talking what server need? first be active.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Majesty said:

Server needs players!!!

Since most of Turkish players quit, we don't see the Turkish GM, yet he has a response to this...

14 hours ago, Sculpy said:

why you are talking what server need? first be active.

yea im telling you bro call koxpers too

if first need is active,they will most active farmers 

• Haha 1

New age era wants ppl that curse to get perma ban. But tbh server is not clean of macroers or bad manners ppl. If u think so ur laughed. If u need new players make a clan to help newcomers instead of trying to prove one another who's the most baba on server. Try to lower prices especially for newcomers, etc... To bring back banned ppl its like accepting your misery.