Sign in to follow this  
Relvish

Ban appeal SinisterWar

1 minute ago, Majesty said:

I BANNED SINISTERWAR BECAUSE HE SAID PROFKO IS DEAD.

EXACTLY THATS A STUPID REASON. YOU ARENT THE DICTATOR YOU CANNOT SUPRESS SOMEONES FEELINGS JUST BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Majesty said:

You can ask to nikos why binweezy get banned. You will get your answer. I just followed that way and i banned him. Thats simple.

And please stop talking about my neutrality. I'm equal to everyone on this server.

That still doesn't explain the reasoning behind it, can you tell us why and how with some good arguments behind that?

Just now, Majesty said:

I BANNED SINISTERWAR BECAUSE HE SAID PROFKO IS DEAD.

How does this once again justify a permanent ban Majesty? Everyone makes mistakes as you just said aswell, some make more mistakes then others however this isn't a grave crime that was committed... It's just the frustration of a player, you should know that most players here have been here since day 1 and absolutely love playing here, myself included, I just do not see any reason to make this a permanent ban instead of a 3 day ban. 

Can you please try to add some arguments behind this ban? As most of us are clueless as how this deserves such a heavy punishment.

His comment about server is the the icing on the cake. This is SinisterWar's 3rd strike and the ban is permanent.

I wish him all the best and I do hope that a real server will provide him with all that we didn't.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2