Sign in to follow this  
Relvish

Ban appeal SinisterWar

Idk where to start with this one, sinisterwar does have an attitude problem yes. He is hotheaded and got into an argument with geek a few days ago. Not uncommon for either of them to get into it especially with each other. Now yes sinister did say he was going to play another server but i dont understand why that resulted in a permanent ban. When i spoke with majesty he told me the reason he banned sinister was due to sinister talking crap on geeks sister which we can see in the chat logs clearly didnt happen and it was Haun on forums that did that. It is clear sinister loves this server as he has given many people here plenty of gear and helped every time he could. Everyone makes mistakes and he knows his attitude was wrong, they both were wrong. Neither of them deserve a permanent ban for arguing or saying he would be on another server. Why is it we are banning people especially ones that have been here since the beginning for saying they will try another server? Nowhere in the rules does it say we arent allowed to even talk about leaving or we will be forced to leave i dont think anyone would play here if it clearly stated that on the panel. Sinister has done his time peacefully and has stayed out of the drama. I think hes been punished enough for a sily argument that shouldnt have happened in the first place. Thanks for the consideration. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 4

53 minutes ago, Relvish said:

Idk where to start with this one, sinisterwar does have an attitude problem yes. He is hotheaded and got into an argument with geek a few days ago. Not uncommon for either of them to get into it especially with each other. Now yes sinister did say he was going to play another server but i dont understand why that resulted in a permanent ban. When i spoke with majesty he told me the reason he banned sinister was due to sinister talking crap on geeks sister which we can see in the chat logs clearly didnt happen and it was Haun on forums that did that. It is clear sinister loves this server as he has given many people here plenty of gear and helped every time he could. Everyone makes mistakes and he knows his attitude was wrong, they both were wrong. Neither of them deserve a permanent ban for arguing or saying he would be on another server. Why is it we are banning people especially ones that have been here since the beginning for saying they will try another server? Nowhere in the rules does it say we arent allowed to even talk about leaving or we will be forced to leave i dont think anyone would play here if it clearly stated that on the panel. Sinister has done his time peacefully and has stayed out of the drama. I think hes been punished enough for a sily argument that shouldnt have happened in the first place. Thanks for the consideration. 

#PERMANENTBANNEDSINISTERWAR

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, HerryHere said:

#PERMANENTBANNEDSINISTERWAR

just here to stir up more crap huh? i swear thats all you guys like is drama drama drama always want to provoke someone into an argument then cry for a ban when they lash back at you. pathetic just like the rest.

lots of people talk about the server and or other servers, seems a bit harsh to ban someone for speaking their mind... or having an opinion about the servers future,  does anyone on this server really want to start banning people for even suggesting the server has had better days??? I think not. Should everyone now screenshot if anyone talks negatively about the server? You could tell by the messages Geek was trying to get a response, to be fair it isn't hard to provoke Sinister to saying something stupid, he is very hot headed and some might argue takes things to heart and or too serious about this game, passionate even.

Before this ban you would always see Sinister online,  love him or hate him he was always online,  keeping the numbers up if nothing else. Anyway orcs in CZ and my team needs some 1337 heals.  :) Peace

There is a difference between saying "I am gonna try a different server" than "im off for another server, a real one". he was clearly stating exactly what he thinks of this server.

and now he loves it? give me a break...

I have no arguements with you two... but I do know this server would be far more peaceful with you guys out of the picture.

Where Relvie and Sinister go, drama follows. and I think this server had enough drama already.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Relvish said:

just here to stir up more crap huh? i swear thats all you guys like is drama drama drama always want to provoke someone into an argument then cry for a ban when they lash back at you. pathetic just like the rest.

bro i do respect both of you, but you talking about drama ? you and your brother are drama makers all the time, why did he had to talk like that to geek ? geek was only talked about selling shit ... thats all, + u banned him cuz he talked  shit to someone in forums ? i didnt even saw 1 warning to him and u insta ban him.. why?

second of all why did u banned Majesty ? why ? just to make more and more drama ... why ? cuz he banned you ? he had good reason !!! cuz u cant control your ambitions !

any how, i dont think banning ppl perma for swearing is to harsh i agree, 1 week ban will do the trick .. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sculpy said:

bro i do respect both of you, but you talking about drama ? you and your brother are drama makers all the time, why did he had to talk like that to geek ? geek was only talked about selling shit ... thats all, + u banned him cuz he talked  shit to someone in forums ? i didnt even saw 1 warning to him and u insta ban him.. why?

second of all why did u banned Majesty ? why ? just to make more and more drama ... why ? cuz he banned you ? he had good reason !!! cuz u cant control your ambitions !

any how, i dont think banning ppl perma for swearing is to harsh i agree, 1 week ban will do the trick .. 

i did not start this topic to argue with you, you do not need to be in the middle of everything bro.

7 minutes ago, Relvish said:

i did not start this topic to argue with you, you do not need to be in the middle of everything bro.

im not argueing with you - i acculy agreed with you about the ban time...

32 minutes ago, Sculpy said:

im not argueing with you - i acculy agreed with you about the ban time...

still love you though bro :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Relvish said:

He said Profko is dead server and he want to play on real server. Thats he is banned from game. Like binzweezy told same thing and he banned many times ago. So again again and 1 more time again im telling you same thing. I hope you can understand my words easily. 

I ban sinister ingame because he wants to play real server instead of death one.

I ban sinister on forum 3 days because he used really offensive language on forumchat.

I warned geek on forum about his words also.

I dont care he stay far away from drama or not. Even he didint get ban about his offensive language. Also i said that via ingame PM to you

Understood?

t

1 minute ago, Majesty said:

He said Profko is dead server and he want to play on real server. Thats he is banned from game. Like binzweezy told same thing and he banned many times ago. So again again and 1 more time again im telling you same thing. I hope you can understand my words easily. 

I ban sinister ingame because he wants to play real server instead of death one.

I ban sinister on forum 3 days because he used really offensive language on forumchat.

I warned geek on forum about his words also.

I dont care he stay far away from drama or not. Even he didint get ban about his offensive language.

Understood?

Sinister wasnt even on the forums and hasnt been in months! where is your proof of this??? he doesnt come here because its all drama. and since when is it illegal for someone to voice their opinion about a server? he wasnt advertising any server and didnt break any rule. you are wrong majesty. the player Haun on forums is not sinister i dont know why you think sinister said something bad about geeks family but he did not. the only things he said was what nikos posted in the chat log. understood?

Just now, Relvish said:

t

Sinister wasnt even on the forums and hasnt been in months! where is your proof of this??? he doesnt come here because its all drama. and since when is it illegal for someone to voice their opinion about a server? he wasnt advertising any server and didnt break any rule. you are wrong majesty. the player Haun on forums is not sinister i dont know why you think sinister said something bad about geeks family but he did not. the only things he said was what nikos posted in the chat log. understood?

1.png

Who is Huan then? I just banned that guy from forum and thats proof about that. I am still waiting your proofs about our chatlog.

@Majesty you are letting your pride control you yet again. Sinister did get into an argument with geek yes. he did not say anything on the forums nor about geeks family. he did mention going to play a different server but nowhere in the rules does it state that saying you want to play another server is illegal. it says advertising another server is against the rules but thats not what he did.

Just now, Relvish said:

@Majesty you are letting your pride control you yet again. Sinister did get into an argument with geek yes. he did not say anything on the forums nor about geeks family. he did mention going to play a different server but nowhere in the rules does it state that saying you want to play another server is illegal. it says advertising another server is against the rules but thats not what he did.

I dont know is he sinister or not, i just banned a guy who was talking really offensive on forum chat. Even i dont care is he sinister or not.

Again i'm telling same thing again. Sinisterwar get ingame ban for his words about Profko.

Rules rules rules. Ok tell me rules about baning a player for 3 days. Did you even read rules on panel before being a GM or after being GM? We already banned a few guys who were talking about Profko "badly".

1.png

Who is Huan then? I just banned that guy from forum and thats proof about that. I am still waiting your proofs about our chatlog.

Haun i would assume is DonHaun ingame? i have no clue who he is but compare his ip to sinisters forum account. that was not sinister who said those things about geeks family. you told me ingame that you banned sinister for talking bad about geeks family, that you didnt mind the flaming each other but when he said something about the family you did mind. which i understand, however that was NOT sinister that said those things about his family. sinister only said what was said ingame as he doesnt use the forums anymore. nikos posted his chat log and i dont have access to ours only nikos does, nowhere in the rules does it state a player cannot express interest in going to play another server or game. a permanent ban is too severe for simply getting in an argument with another player over a game. arguments happen in games and if you keep banning people for them you will be left with nobody to play and the server already suffers population issues. you are trying to perma ban one of our most active and loyal players because he had a disagreement with another player.

3 minutes ago, Majesty said:

I dont know is he sinister or not, i just banned a guy who was talking really offensive on forum chat. Even i dont care is he sinister or not.

Again i'm telling same thing again. Sinisterwar get ingame ban for his words about Profko.

Rules rules rules. Ok tell me rules about baning a player for 3 days. Did you even read rules on panel before being a GM or after being GM? We already banned a few guys who were talking about Profko "badly".

he never bad mouthed the server. he simply said he was going to another server. he did not say anything negative about the server. you cant just ban everyone who expresses interest in playing other games too. we arent locked to here only when we sign up dude. people have bad days and get into arguments. just because he mentioned the server being slow at the moment is not a reason for a permanent ban. you are wrong bro. and the difference between me and you is im not afraid to admit i was wrong.

Edited by Relvish

Just now, Relvish said:

Haun i would assume is DonHaun ingame? i have no clue who he is but compare his ip to sinisters forum account. that was not sinister who said those things about geeks family. you told me ingame that you banned sinister for talking bad about geeks family, that you didnt mind the flaming each other but when he said something about the family you did mind. which i understand, however that was NOT sinister that said those things about his family. sinister only said what was said ingame as he doesnt use the forums anymore. nikos posted his chat log and i dont have access to ours only nikos does, nowhere in the rules does it state a player cannot express interest in going to play another server or game. a permanent ban is too severe for simply getting in an argument with another player over a game. arguments happen in games and if you keep banning people for them you will be left with nobody to play and the server already suffers population issues. you are trying to perma ban one of our most active and loyal players because he had a disagreement with another player.

I thought he was sinisterwar on forum. Thats why i said i banned him on forum for 3 days. but i never said to you i banned sinister at ingame for his offensive language. Because we are giving strikes to players before banning them and again im telling same thing "he did not get ban about his bad words and i never said to you like that". He said profko is dead and he wants to play a real game and i helped to him find his way easily. 

I thought he was sinisterwar on forum. Thats why i said i banned him on forum for 3 days. but i never said to you i banned sinister at ingame for his offensive language. Because we are giving strikes to players before banning them and again im telling same thing "he did not get ban about his bad words and i never said to you like that". He said profko is dead and he wants to play a real game and i helped to him find his way easily. 

and theres that pride thing again. so what if he says he wants to play another game? how does that badly affect you if he does or not if the end result is a ban either way simply for expressing interest in playing another game. you arent going to keep many people treating them this way. people have a right to an opinion and to play any game that they wish without fear of being banned here because you disagree with them playing another game. do you know how silly of a reason this is for banning someone? your reasons have changed several times since the initial ban too. do you even know why you banned him? unban him dude set your pride aside and admit you were wrong too. i know i was.

He said profko is dead and he wants to play a real game and i helped to him find his way easily. 

HOW does this part exactly deserve a permanent ban? I am truly interested in your reasoning behind this as I see ZERO valid points for a permanent ban for just this single thing you perma banned him for.

Nobody deserves a perma ban for flaming, or saying stuff about maybe playing elsewhere, that 2nd part is pretty much censorship and leans towards a dicatorship in which you cannot do or say anything unless the leader says you can.... Outright ridiculous if that is the reason you perma banned him for.

I think you are going in the wrong way the way you act as a GM Majesty, no offense obviously, but a GM should always be neutral and look at the facts and circumstances that are at hand, and judge accordingly. I do not believe anyone would throw a permanent ban for this situation.

1 minute ago, Relvish said:

he never bad mouthed the server. he simply said he was going to another server. he did not say anything negative about the server. you cant just ban everyone who expresses interest in playing other games too. we arent locked to here only when we sign up dude. people have bad days and get into arguments. just because he mentioned the server being slow at the moment is not a reason for a permanent ban. you are wrong bro. and the difference between me and you is im not afraid to admit i was wrong.

There is a big difference between us. I never abuse my GM powers and always i was equal to everyone. Even you blamed me with about "having friends in game" i never done anything to you. Even i made mistakes here and always i accept that and i said "sorry" to players. How can you ban Geek without giving him strikes? Did you check his strikes about offsensive language? No. You just abused your GM power and ban that guy for nothing. Even you you threatened on forum chat and i banned your GM account. Even at the first day you became a GM  when you made a mistake we tried to solve that together.

I'm really bored about that drama and i wont do any more explanation.

Sinisterwar has been banned for telling "Profko is dead, and i'm going to play on real one"

1 minute ago, Vindictive said:

HOW does this part exactly deserve a permanent ban? I am truly interested in your reasoning behind this as I see ZERO valid points for a permanent ban for just this single thing you perma banned him for.

Nobody deserves a perma ban for flaming, or saying stuff about maybe playing elsewhere, that 2nd part is pretty much censorship and leans towards a dicatorship in which you cannot do or say anything unless the leader says you can.... Outright ridiculous if that is the reason you perma banned him for.

I think you are going in the wrong way the way you act as a GM Majesty, no offense obviously, but a GM should always be neutral and look at the facts and circumstances that are at hand, and judge accordingly. I do not believe anyone would throw a permanent ban for this situation.

You can ask to nikos why binweezy get banned. You will get your answer. I just followed that way and i banned him. Thats simple.

And please stop talking about my neutrality. I'm equal to everyone on this server.

5 minutes ago, Relvish said:

and theres that pride thing again. so what if he says he wants to play another game? how does that badly affect you if he does or not if the end result is a ban either way simply for expressing interest in playing another game. you arent going to keep many people treating them this way. people have a right to an opinion and to play any game that they wish without fear of being banned here because you disagree with them playing another game. do you know how silly of a reason this is for banning someone? your reasons have changed several times since the initial ban too. do you even know why you banned him? unban him dude set your pride aside and admit you were wrong too. i know i was.

I BANNED SINISTERWAR BECAUSE HE SAID PROFKO IS DEAD.

Just now, Majesty said:

You can ask to nikos why binweezy get banned. You will get your answer. I just followed that way and i banned him. Thats simple.

And please stop talking about my neutrality. I'm equal to everyone on this server.

you are not being neutral you are being a dictator. i didnt realise this was north korea we were playing in and we have to bow to your every whim SIR MAJESTY. this reason is bull and you know it just like binweezys reason was and you ran another great player off there. why would you follow with that and keep making that same mistake? and you can ban me as many times as you like on the forums you and me both know that only works for about 30 seconds.