Hi everyone,
We have been playing in this server for months with same users and GM's. Until this time, we had no problem besides that stupid clan war thing which happened couple of months ago. 

I would like the clarify the reason why Geek was banned for three days. He had an argument at forum chatbox with DonHuan and they both used inappropriate language there. After few  minutes past that argument, Relvie's little brother, SinisterWar, was banned in-game, with the report of Geek. Hence, Relvie tried to take revenge of his brother and, decided to ban Geek IN-GAME due to his actions at FORUM CHATBOX for three days just because Geek used two inappropriate languages on that argument LOL. (without any warning, and three days in-game ban).  I don't even want to mention that DonHuan was not banned. I say this to show how one-sided, stupid abuse he has done. 
As we all and Relvie knew already, forum and in-game have separate monitorizations and as I mentioned earlier, he wanted to take his little brother's revenge, by abusing GM's powers. Majesty knew that forum and in-game had different monitorizations too, so, Geek says that Majesty already warned him from forum.
Geek should be unbanned, he does not deserve any ban at all because of Relvie's stupid ambitions.

@nikos32 , We are the only Turkish players in this server, and some of this clan members do not know English at all and you come up with an idea as banning Turkish GM. If you had such idea, you should have done preparation before doing it, that's what I believe.
It is pretty obvious how bad idea it was making stupid Relvie a GM. He was overwhelmed by his ambition, by banning Geek in-game for no reason.

Nikos, you know that we love this server and we love playing here, that's the reason why we have been following and supporting your servers since 2014. But those kind of rubbish things become boring after some time.

• Like 6

DonHuan was banned from forum 3 days by Majesty, but geek was not, so yeah stop talking about one sided abuse, geek started the flaming, and he got what he deserves, both geek and sinister are toxic people, and bad energy for the server. Respect should be top 1 priority in game and forum too. 

they should be given another chance after they have some time to cool down. i think they both understand they were wrong as do me and majesty. both geek and sinister are good  people they just have short tempers.

6 hours ago, Relvish said:

they should be given another chance after they have some time to cool down. i think they both understand they were wrong as do me and majesty. both geek and sinister are good  people they just have short tempers.

@Relvish Leave server. @Bloodybeast If you say he deserves a ban, no. A forum mute for 3 days for flamming would have been the perfect thing to do. INGAME and FORUM are 2 complete different things. 

#FreeGeek

Edited by b4doomsday

7 hours ago, Relvish said:

be a man of your word and leave the server, would you?

7 hours ago, Relvish said:

GTFO. can you leave that server? you fucked up everything. how could you be a gm. nikos must be drunk or high.

gm_relvie what a joke

Edited by NotSoBad

As Relvie said, both are incredibly toxic and stubborn with short tempers, a cooldown for both is what should be the reward.

it is very clear that everyone sides with Geek as you are all fellow countrymen and whatever... but when that flag pops up all logic goes out of the window with you guys... there’s zero valid arguments behind everything you say afterwards.

flaming and being toxic has sadly always been part of the game, but perma bans for this behaviour never has. People should just cooldown for a couple of days and get back to their senses.

you should all know perma bans for flaming never happend.. it was always temporary bans and temporary mutes... koxp and botting is a different story.

try to look at it from a neutral point of view for once instead of always jumping ship and defending your friend without even looking at what happend. Everyone in this situation made a mistake here and every single one should be rewarded for it, that goes for Sinister, Geek, Majesty and Relvie however a permanent ban is not something I think is justified answer to people flaming and being toxic. 

As I said before, perma bans should be for exploiting, bug abuse, koxp, botting etc...

• Like 1

Still I do not get the reason why Geek was banned ? Due to forum ? Camon guys we all know forum and game is different i mean if you play proko no one will force you to be a member of forum or visa versa. Both platform are open to anyone and they have their own regulations. If someone says that you will be banned unless you swear ppl in forum, the only response that I can give is Get The Fuck Out Here !!

5 minutes ago, Vindictive said:

As Relvie said, both are incredibly toxic and stubborn with short tempers, a cooldown for both is what should be the reward.

it is very clear that everyone sides with Geek as you are all fellow countrymen and whatever... but when that flag pops up all logic goes out of the window with you guys... there’s zero valid arguments behind everything you say afterwards.

flaming and being toxic has sadly always been part of the game, but perma bans for this behaviour never has. People should just cooldown for a couple of days and get back to their senses.

you should all know perma bans for flaming never happend.. it was always temporary bans and temporary mutes... koxp and botting is a different story.

try to look at it from a neutral point of view for once instead of always jumping ship and defending your friend without even looking at what happend. Everyone in this situation made a mistake here and every single one should be rewarded for it, that goes for Sinister, Geek, Majesty and Relvie however a permanent ban is not something I think is justified answer to people flaming and being toxic. 

As I said before, perma bans should be for exploiting, bug abuse, koxp, botting etc...

everyone sides with me because it is pretty obvious that I am right here. he cannot abuse his powers just to take his brother's revenge. its bullshit. he could have warned/banned me from forum due to the actions that I have done in the forum and that was going to be alright. And Majesty did that too, he warned as I had an argument at forum chat box. However, Relvie, banned me ingame by abusing his power on purpose. If this happened once, there is a chance that it would happen twice. he should have understood what it takes to be a GM. there is nothing to be rewarded.

Edited by geek

Like I said, cant even talk logic with you guys... just wait out on @nikos32 his reaction instead of constantly yelling, be patient, its only a couple of days.

There’s probably quite a few unknowns that Majesty and Relvie haven’t said or posted... so its hard to look at the matter and give your opinion on it without knowing everything.

17 minutes ago, Oxijean said:

Still I do not get the reason why Geek was banned ? Due to forum ? Camon guys we all know forum and game is different i mean if you play proko no one will force you to be a member of forum or visa versa. Both platform are open to anyone and they have their own regulations. If someone says that you will be banned unless you swear ppl in forum, the only response that I can give is Get The Fuck Out Here !!

Haklı,ben forumdan ana bacı yapıyorum sürekli.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Vindictive said:

THE MOST LOGIC COMENT ON THIS THREAD SO FAR.

Everybody should put their personal issues aside, and act like an adult that i think everyone here are.

Impossible for these guys it seems. Ive been nothing but nice to them and they still continue to cuss and be rude lol. Still havent cussed at them one time and i wont let anyone here get me to that point. You guys are pretty good at showing your maturity levels. 

2 minutes ago, HerryHere said:

#FREEGEEK

#PERMANENTBANNEDSINISTERWAR

THX😅😅

Geek is free silly look at the banned users. 

#unbansinisterwar

27 minutes ago, HerryHere said:

#FREEGEEK

#PERMANENTBANNEDSINISTERWAR

THX😅😅

u are right bro 

let make professionalko great again 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Relvish said:

Impossible for these guys it seems. Ive been nothing but nice to them and they still continue to cuss and be rude lol. Still havent cussed at them one time and i wont let anyone here get me to that point. You guys are pretty good at showing your maturity levels. 

u abused ur gm power for your friend. how can u talk about maturity levels LMAO ? grow up a bit :) 

5 hours ago, Vindictive said:

no one is taking no one side, not me atleast, but we have to remember - geek = 0 warnings, Sinisterwar= 2x strikes allready , but i do agree with a thing u said.. perma ban for shit talk is unnecessary 7 days ban will do the trick :)

They are hope to unban sinisterwar because they has plan for selling back to items which they bought via dollars. #PERMABANSINISTERDOLLAR

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1